Author Topic: i'm gonna buy myself a nice mercedes c class, affordable and shiny decent car  (Read 14577 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
If you absolutely must buy a poverty spec German car , then at least get the new 328i.

lots of old man looking rides ITT

BMW = Der Unterauto

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
new cadillac looks and rides like a beast,,they have stepped up there game..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Actually Mercedes 6x6 is mega mad machine, unfortunately Australian army don't have surplus one, sucks  :P.
$ 385000 each, Mercedes can build civilian version too.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
If you absolutely must buy a poverty spec German car , then at least get the new 328i.

lots of old man looking rides ITT

Well - out here the 328i will cost you $100k whereas the 320i is just under $80k.

The 328i is the same inside, outside it's a little different, with the low profile wheels and a bit of a body kit and obviously you have the added power.

But for me living in Bangkok, with traffic the way it is - I don't see the sense in paying $20k for the upgrade. I think in the US it's just another $4k.

My poverty spec 320i sport will be with me in February, probably... although the dealer seems a bit sketchy on the dates.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
by that question is it then safe to assume that
you are paying cash?
in that case enjoy your depreciating asset
and the toilet bowl hole in your bank account.

there's 2 types of cars.  turds and shiny turds.
enjoy your turd

He is buying a car knucklehead - not looking for a "return"... If you reach a level of success one day that affords you the opportunity to purchase nice things you will understand ... Clothes are also a "depreciating asset" - does that mean you only shop thrift stores?? The pathetic jealousy combined with bitter failure attitudes on this board never cease to surprise me.. Why would you berate those with a muscular lean physique and financial success instead of applaud them?? These things do take hard work but everyone can 100% attain them... Physique may be more difficult for some than others but a six pack can be had by anyone with discipline... Financial success can be had by absolutely anyone and everyone has the exact same opportunity to achieve - not one person on this board is denied the chance to succeed.. If you take everything away from a successful driven man - in three to five years he will have acquired wealth once again provided he didn't lose his drive

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Plates, sorry I was on the beach  :D

That's a much better way to spend your Sunday, you had a workout?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
That's a much better way to spend your Sunday, you had a workout?

Yeah,4 hours watery one,then dips & pull ups on Manly outdoor gym,tonight at home bar push ups (4 extra deepness),kettlebell's
swings/snatches.

On totally non process food diet, olives replacing oil,no bread,no soft drinks,no rice,etc,.... in short mega minerals food diet.
My only junk is coffee  :(

O, by the way its Monday  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Actually Mercedes 6x6 is mega mad machine, unfortunately Australian army don't have surplus one, sucks  :P.
$ 385000 each, Mercedes can build civilian version too.

customer of mine has a wrapped Unimog for his company vehicle. black and red... it's fuckin brutal. dunno if I could use it as a daily driver though.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
customer of mine has a wrapped Unimog for his company vehicle. black and red... it's fuckin brutal. dunno if I could use it as a daily driver though.

Aust.Army bought 200 of those mother f______s, yeah brutal machine, would Her Arnold get one  :D ????.

Damn, if Hitlers army have them in 1941  ::) Red Army would be screwed.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
New C class, fucking ugly car.  Last real Mercedes is W124.

:o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Yeah,4 hours watery one,then dips & pull ups on Manly outdoor gym,tonight at home bar push ups (4 extra deepness),kettlebell's
swings/snatches.

On totally non process food diet, olives replacing oil,no bread,no soft drinks,no rice,etc,.... in short mega minerals food diet.
My only junk is coffee  :(

O, by the way its Monday  ;D

World times of peace :D
Brutal paleo right there. I've only removed the bread & dairy, would feel like shit without my oats & rice.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
World times of peace :D
Brutal paleo right there. I've only removed the bread & dairy, would feel like shit without my oats & rice.

Try black rice  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
New C class, fucking ugly car.  Last real Mercedes is W124.

:o

looks like SHIT

from the lego design to the wheel rims

fuck so ugly

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
looks like SHIT

from the lego design to the wheel rims

fuck so ugly

Post image of Cuban build car, which is seling worldwide like Merc  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Try black rice  ;)

Never heard of it, but this sounds promising:

"Black rice, also known as Forbidden Rice, is an heirloom grain that was evidently grown for the Emperors of China as a longevity food. It has a deep, nutty taste, is high in nutrients, including iron, and contains anthocyanins, compounds that act as antioxidants, in its deep pigment. It’s also high in vitamin E and fiber and is being touted as the new “superfood”."

http://getreal4healthfood.blogspot.nl/2010/09/forbidden-black-rice-lentils-and-kale.html

Thanks for the suggestion!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Never heard of it, but this sounds promising:

"Black rice, also known as Forbidden Rice, is an heirloom grain that was evidently grown for the Emperors of China as a longevity food. It has a deep, nutty taste, is high in nutrients, including iron, and contains anthocyanins, compounds that act as antioxidants, in its deep pigment. It’s also high in vitamin E and fiber and is being touted as the new “superfood”."

http://getreal4healthfood.blogspot.nl/2010/09/forbidden-black-rice-lentils-and-kale.html

Thanks for the suggestion!

I use to mix (100g) :50g white ,30g red rice & 20g black, just black (also call wild rice) was too strong taste for  me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I use to mix (100g) :50g white ,30g red rice & 20g black, just black (also call wild rice) was too strong taste for  me.

I'm sure you can shit reverse pyramids from that ;D

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
new C class is out this year
get a new C63 AMG, great car to drive, FAST , looks great

Ronnie used to drive an S 55
decent everyday car

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
decent everyday car

Yeah, real "Cuban" country scenery with EC car plate  ;D

Where is that Mercedes shop in Havana again ???

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
are women nicer to you now?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
No one gives a fuck what you drive, no one is going to be looking at you and your car twice, and your car will still just be a part of the landscape of beige Toyota Camrys and Honda Accords. 

No one buys these things for themselves.....they buy them in an attempt to gain another crowd's acceptance...an expectation that doesn't even exist in the first place.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
No one gives a fuck what you drive, no one is going to be looking at you and your car twice, and your car will still just be a part of the landscape of beige Toyota Camrys and Honda Accords. 

No one buys these things for themselves.....they buy them in an attempt to gain another crowd's acceptance...an expectation that doesn't even exist in the first place.

I disagree - I have been driving 7 seater SUVs for 15 years and I'm fucken sick of 'em.

I decided enough was enough - the wife can use the Pajero for shopping. I decided to get something that was a great driving experience. Still, within reason considering the country I live in these things cost a lot more than the country I come from.

So I got a BMW - nothing special, I let the wife choose the color 'cause I care more about the driving it and very little about what it looks like to others.

Drive cars that steer like an ice cream van for 15 years, then test drive a Merc & a BMW and honestly just the driving experience will hook you.

Fact is - when this car finally does turn up, it's still gonna get fucked up by Bangkok motorbikes clipping it every 5 minutes but what can you do?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I disagree - I have been driving 7 seater SUVs for 15 years and I'm fucken sick of 'em.

I decided enough was enough - the wife can use the Pajero for shopping. I decided to get something that was a great driving experience. Still, within reason considering the country I live in these things cost a lot more than the country I come from.

So I got a BMW - nothing special, I let the wife choose the color 'cause I care more about the driving it and very little about what it looks like to others.

Drive cars that steer like an ice cream van for 15 years, then test drive a Merc & a BMW and honestly just the driving experience will hook you.

Fact is - when this car finally does turn up, it's still gonna get fucked up by Bangkok motorbikes clipping it every 5 minutes but what can you do?

sounds horrible

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
sounds horrible

Well - it's better than being on the motorbike - but yes, it is annoying.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Well - FWIW here's my new ride, after 2 months waiting.

Has to be said, it's lovely to drive. Can't see a fucking thing through the windows though...