Author Topic: How do you freeze a woman that talks too much?  (Read 9370 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: How do you freeze a woman that talks too much?
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2014, 05:46:44 PM »
She's 28 fellas. No children. Hebrew woman.

Yup - same deal as early 30's.

Look at it this way - you probably wont be the first person to tell her this, so you wont hurt her feelings too much.

But hey - if you ARE the first person to tell her this, you are doing her a huge favour.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »
You already blew it.

First time you talked to her you should have said "holy crap you can talk" and addressed it from the jump.

Now you will come across like you have been wanting to say something but didn't

That's OK - let's face it, who farts on a first date? I don't but that sure doesn't last forever.

Being polite and not mentioning something when you first meet someone is quite normal.

In fact, you can use it to your advantage, claiming that you are a bit more serious now and want her to shut the fuck up because you could see a beautiful thing developing with a girl just like her that talked less.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
That's OK - let's face it, who farts on a first date? I don't but that sure doesn't last forever.

Being polite and not mentioning something when you first meet someone is quite normal.

In fact, you can use it to your advantage, claiming that you are a bit more serious now and want her to shut the fuck up because you could see a beautiful thing developing with a girl just like her that talked less.

Good point.

My style is blunt and up front.  But with a smile and a laugh. It's all in the delivery.

A girl like that I would break in when I could and say "Holy crap that was like 472 words in a row...impressive"  she would laugh because I'm funny but the message was sent.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2014, 06:12:36 PM »
Redirect the conversation to a topic that interests you and you know a lot about and she doesn't. She will either have to cool her mouth jets and listen more or babble about it like an idiot. If it's the former, she has decent promise. If it's the latter, dump her.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »
No I won't tell her to shut up and I wont put my penis in her mouth. Real answers please. I like her, she's hot but I want to cut my ears off from her talking excessively. I have to figure out a way to shut her down a little. This woman can talk.

You gotta tell her just what you said in your post.. You seem squared away enough to get the point DIRECTLY across without going overboard. Just tell her -

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2014, 06:33:36 PM »
, asked the man with a history of page long posts about Black Jesus battling comet riding aliens who are in cahoots with secret government.

Most female conversation is about affirming alliance.  The topic of conversation isn't the purpose of the conversation.  Men tend to be more literal and measure the worth of the conversation on the importance of the topic, so they mistakenly regard girl talk as insubstantial.

I enjoy pointing this out while examining her head with a magnifying glass.  Chicks love it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2014, 07:41:58 PM »
Rohypnol.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2014, 02:00:53 AM »
No I won't tell her to shut up and I wont put my penis in her mouth. Real answers please. I like her, she's hot but I want to cut my ears off from her talking excessively. I have to figure out a way to shut her down a little. This woman can talk.

South pacific KAVA drink  :D

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2014, 06:56:48 AM »

@wiggs

Yeah, women can be a nuisance. Always talking. It's something about having a vagina or something. Anyway. I recommend helping her polish her toenails, help her pick out the right wall paper color and giving going gay a shot. I mean that sincerely. You would make a lot of white boys happy.  :D

Give this a try: Go to a gay bar. Any gay bar. Walk in like you own the place.

Shout out:
Who's ready for the blackcockocolypse!

They'll flock to you like disciples to a messiah.

Oh and trust me, you won't have to worry about them talking too much. Their mouths will be full. ;)

Good luck.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2014, 07:02:05 AM »
My friends wife caught him doing that.

Didn't end well
:)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2014, 07:09:20 AM »
You can't, man.  That goes double for a Nubian princess.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2014, 09:43:08 AM »

Your problem is that you think with your dick. That's why you let the weak woman walk all over you.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2014, 09:46:33 AM »
Good point.

My style is blunt and up front.  But with a smile and a laugh. It's all in the delivery.

A girl like that I would break in when I could and say "Holy crap that was like 472 words in a row...impressive"  she would laugh because I'm funny but the message was sent.

The message that you're a sore cunthead? Your phony smiles and bullshit laughter are hallmarks of your drooling idiocy. Even the blindest of bitches wouldn't be taken in by your pathetic little ruses. You're afraid to be yourself even around girls, you're pathetic.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2014, 10:12:58 AM »
Men should be grateful when their women talk a lot - it means they care. It's when they stop talking and give you the quiet treatment that you know something's up and your life is about to turn to ratshit.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2014, 10:16:28 AM »
Men should be grateful when their women talk a lot - it means they care. It's when they stop talking and give you the quiet treatment that you know something's up and your life is about to turn to ratshit.
Truth!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2014, 10:25:13 AM »

Both extremes become annoying. Another reason why women talk a lot is because they want confirmation, call it insecurity.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2014, 10:25:55 AM »

Sometimes, though, the women should be given a few smacks. Just to teach 'em a lesson, nothing harsh really.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2014, 10:28:09 AM »
Both extremes become annoying. Another reason why women talk a lot is because they want confirmation, call it insecurity.

But you're neglecting to mention that in your case they chatter incessantly so as to drive you away hasta la vista, nobody enjoys having an unwashed Dutch turd like you around to stink the place up.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2014, 10:30:04 AM »
But you're neglecting to mention that in your case they chatter incessantly so as to drive you away hasta la vista, nobody enjoys having an unwashed Dutch turd like you around to stink the place up.

Are there still things, average cumrat?

Ivan Drago

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2014, 10:41:13 AM »
Are there still things, average cumrat?

You aren't Teraku are you? You Dutch vermin are a dime a dozen. Death will be the only solution for you. I will have your carcass as fuel. My power bill has been running rather high as of late.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »
You aren't Teraku are you? You Dutch vermin are a dime a dozen. Death will be the only solution for you. I will have your carcass as fuel. My power bill has been running rather high as of late.

Original poetry here, but that doesn't answer the question.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2014, 10:46:10 AM »
Original poetry here, but that doesn't answer the question.

Sure it does, the question of whence came your faggotry has long been resolved, you were a catamite to a priest.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2014, 10:49:59 AM »
Sure it does, the question of whence came your faggotry has long been resolved, you were a catamite to a priest.

You seem a bit obsessed by my great personality.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2014, 10:53:51 AM »
1. Take over the conversations

2. Go to the movies where you don't have to talk

3. If you dare ask her a question, before she answers, tell her you want the shirt version

Sorry...sounds very annoying. Is this the girl you recently posted pics of?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2014, 10:57:05 AM »
walk away and talk to someone else.   

there's another dude out there who will hang on her every word. 

Or just put in headphones while she's talking.  That usually gets the point across ;)