Author Topic: The best piece of equipment I own.  (Read 11933 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The best piece of equipment I own.
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2014, 11:57:34 AM »
But why not buy an adjustable bench ???

I actually have 4 stand-alone benches in my gym. One is an adjustable. This one is just the one that I use for all of my pressing and for other things that require a high degree of stability. This morning, I used if for glute bridges (no homo)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2014, 12:22:03 PM »
If he really had a fat smelly lard ass you'd be asking for address so you could go lick and sniff that bench when he's done you manfucking sperm burping nut sucking filthy pile of pure posting suck.  All your thousands of posts here suck except 9, and one was a copy paste and really shouldn't count.

You're the worst fucking poster on this site now, and we're all a little dumber after being subjected to the steaming pile of digital pigshit you put on our screens each day.  Go suck some more shit out of one of of your male client's sphincter, you dick.

If you were a gladiator you'd be Faggonius Maximus.

ahahahaha holy fuck i burst out laughing
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2014, 12:23:37 PM »
:o  I used to own all this,  Sold it a few years back.  Now all I have is a heavy duty adjustable bench some dumbbells, a barbell, some weight plates and an ez curl bar.

looks like a warehouse gym i trained at in southern ontario.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2014, 12:26:40 PM »
Yeah I did, I busted a gut getting all that stuff, getting it there and setting it up, only to have my life go pear shaped soon afterwards and decide to sell it all again.  I have mixed feelings when I look back to this time in my life, it some ways it was a really good and really bad time all at once.  It's been a while since I seen these photos and it is a reminder of a dark, dark time in my life.

To match your physique?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2014, 01:13:52 PM »
I actually have 4 stand-alone benches in my gym. One is an adjustable. This one is just the one that I use for all of my pressing and for other things that require a high degree of stability. This morning, I used if for glute bridges (no homo)

My bad, I thought it was a small basement gym. Is this your private gym?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2014, 01:16:30 PM »
My bad, I thought it was a small basement gym. Is this your private gym?

It is a basement gym, but I have a big basement and the gym has been growing for years. I just find a lot of uses for various pieces of kit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »
It is a basement gym, but I have a big basement and the gym has been growing for years. I just find a lot of uses for various pieces of kit.

Sounds good!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2014, 03:14:25 PM »
This bench. It weighs over 80 lbs. It doesn't budge.

(Obviously I am trying to return us to bb-related posts)

I bought the Rogue WestSide Bench. That weighs 210LB. But I don't have the Thompson fat pad.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2014, 07:14:16 PM »
Great looking home gym E Kul,is that building part of your home or somewhere else that you used to rent.
Just an old martial arts studio I rented out for a while.
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2014, 11:59:10 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  Fuck! I am even getting emotional reflecting on this.  Looking back I made some horrible personal and financial choices, drugs got the better of me and my relationships and support system suffered as a result.  I hope one day to get back to where I once was. Life has a strange way of flooring you when you least expect it.  It has taken me a little longer to get up of the canvas this time around.  :'(

;D ;D ;D you just shoot yourself in the foot  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2014, 06:57:39 PM »
Just an old martial arts studio I rented out for a while.

E-Coli, now if I want I can locate you very very easy  ;D (Vic's Business registry office,Asic ,etc,...)
Yours gym was not in Toorak, probably in Footscray or .................. ;D
Looks like U a working & collecting disability pension too : Hello Centrelink  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2014, 04:24:20 AM »
E-Coli, now if I want I can locate you very very easy  ;D (Vic's Business registry office,Asic ,etc,...)
Yours gym was not in Toorak, probably in Footscray or .................. ;D
Looks like U a working & collecting disability pension too : Hello Centrelink  ;D
You're an Idiot.  :-*
V

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2014, 02:35:24 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  Fuck! I am even getting emotional reflecting on this.  Looking back I made some horrible personal and financial choices, drugs got the better of me and my relationships and support system suffered as a result.  I hope one day to get back to where I once was. Life has a strange way of flooring you when you least expect it.  It has taken me a little longer to get up of the canvas this time around.  :'(

im not going to sit here and say, 'oh you poor guy'.

you made those mistakes, and you fucked it all up.

and in as much power you had doing that, you have the power to fix it, so quit sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and your poor station in life (It has taken me a little longer to get up of the canvas this time around.  :'( ) and fix it.

b

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2014, 02:49:28 PM »
im not going to sit here and say, 'oh you poor guy'.

you made those mistakes, and you fucked it all up.

and in as much power you had doing that, you have the power to fix it, so quit sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and your poor station in life (It has taken me a little longer to get up of the canvas this time around.  :'( ) and fix it.

he always has his friends he can go and compare wank frequency with.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »
You're an Idiot.  :-*

Hunt is on  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2014, 04:28:54 PM »
Well I was looking to start a small gym for the less privileged, where they could pay a couple of bucks or even train for free if they couldn't afford it.  When I was a young guy and I couldn't afford to train, there were a couple of christians who ran a small gym out of an old cow milking shed and they charged like a dollar or two to train and even let you train for free when you didn't have any money.  I was inspired by that, but long story short, my personal life went to hell soon after I started this venture and I packed it all in.  I have really mixed feelings about this time in my life.

Awesome gym, sorry to hear that things went bad in your personal life. Hope you're doing better now

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2014, 04:32:09 PM »

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2014, 05:07:45 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2014, 05:09:14 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2014, 10:36:11 PM »
what did he do?
The usual, said something Teutonic Knight didn't like.  TK has biker and career criminal connections and he is just pissed when others have more than him. Just look at his name.  Teutonic Knight = Proud Racist
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »
The usual, said something Teutonic Knight didn't like.  TK has biker and career criminal connections and he is just pissed when others have more than him. Just look at his name.  Teutonic Knight = Proud Racist

;D ;D ;D

Is that's all  :-[, perhaps I have ATO/financial  & other 'connections' too.

Don't forget everything is for sale, yours IP address too  ;)

Let's meet at 1 of those very nice social events in Melbourne ?, you love MMA don't U !.

Yeah, proud anti Islamist !.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2014, 06:35:53 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2014, 09:44:43 PM »

A creative Getbigger should write a poem, called "The Cold Iron In The Early Morning"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »
Some of the best equipment I have ever used was at Powerhouse Gym in Atlanta.  (Alpharetta actually)

I have never seen the brand around anywhere else and can't remember the name of it.  But it was plate loaded machines similar to Hammer Strength but the difference was that they were designed to place additional emphasis/stress on the muscle being trained during the negative portion.  It was awesome.  You could load up a leg extension machine with 300 lbs and it would only feel like 150 lbs going up, but going down it was like an invisible man jumped on the pads.

Not doubting you, but I don't understand how that's possible from an engineering standpoint?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2014, 07:09:50 AM »
A creative Getbigger should write a poem, called "The Cold Iron In The Early Morning"
there's nothing like the feel of the cold iron on a early  morning. much like the embrace of an ocean breeze,  iron is my friend and it don't make me sneeze. hickory dickory doc this chick was........ you know the rest.
F