Author Topic: What's the Getbigger play here...GF probs...  (Read 4446 times)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
What's the Getbigger play here...GF probs...
« on: September 12, 2014, 06:18:33 PM »
 My girlfriend of 5 years used to be married to a rich man. He's in prison for 20 years for stealing. We talked about engagement rings and she was like "Don't be intimidated by what you see." (She wears all the expensive jewelry from her ex husband who's in prison.) I was like "I can rob a bank and steal 10 million too and then give you a nice ring." She got REAL mad.

Should I even stay with this? I doubt I'll be able to buy her a 40K ring anytime soon. She obviously puts value on that. Should I bail?

It's been a good relationship, but when we start talking about jewelry/ engagement shit it goes south real fast.
The answer is "yes".

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: What's the Getbigger play here...GF probs...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 06:26:54 PM »
My girlfriend of 5 years used to be married to a rich man. He's in prison for 20 years for stealing. We talked about engagement rings and she was like "Don't be intimidated by what you see." (She wears all the expensive jewelry from her ex husband who's in prison.) I was like "I can rob a bank and steal 10 million too and then give you a nice ring." She got REAL mad.

Should I even stay with this? I doubt I'll be able to buy her a 40K ring anytime soon. She obviously puts value on that. Should I bail?

It's been a good relationship, but when we start talking about jewelry/ engagement shit it goes south real fast.

Wow man ... Stay away !
!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 06:29:21 PM »

If it helps, I'm willing to stop ravaging her snatch seven days a week and reduce it to six.

Please let me know.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 06:33:40 PM »
If it helps, I'm willing to stop ravaging her snatch seven days a week and reduce it to six.

Please let me know.

That helps. Thanks. But it doesn't resolve my initial issue.
The answer is "yes".

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
Sorry, but if a woman puts much emphasis on a ring (and it's value) - she's pretty superficial/driven by her instinctive mind. Here's an analogy - if you think that a little bit of extra fat on her hips is a deal breaker and she's not a fitness fanatic type of girl - you will get issues eventually. Here's the same, if she's into "lots of money", you may experience some issues in the future (if you aren't going to get seriously rich).

Anyway, if you have at least some common sense - you should know her views and values by now.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 07:02:52 PM »
Anyway, if you have at least some common sense - you should know her views and values by now.

Here's the thing: We've been in this weird stasis the past couple of years. I have to pay alimony -- she's in nursing school.  All that's coming to a head. Now that money is being freed up, she's a diff person.

It's like I don't know her.

Her flashing those diamonds and saying "Don't be intimidated." was a clutch moment.

I wanted to throw the glass/plate/hot dog at her and say "fuck you!"
The answer is "yes".

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 07:06:47 PM »
Pictors of her butthole, and I will re assess the situation.
Mr. AZ 2003

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 07:07:27 PM »
Here's the thing: We've been in this weird stasis the past couple of years. I have to pay alimony -- she's in nursing school.  All that's coming to a head. Now that money is being freed up, she's a diff person.

Her flashing those diamonds and saying "Don't be intimidated." was a clutch moment.

I wanted to throw the glass/plate/hot dog at her and say "fuck you!"

In all seriousness, you're only seeing the "tip of the iceberg." I guarantee it will get worse from here on out.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »
Bail.

No contact.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 07:08:33 PM »

I wanted to throw the glass/plate/hot dot at her and say "fuck you!"

Not good. Females who are used to "free money" (and big money) sooner or later show that side in one way or another (the issue - most males have their head in the whores butt and doesn't notice anything), but it has been five years, and she's with you, and you are not rich.. maybe that was just a badly placed spontaneous remark, it happens too...

But that would be a red flag in my book, still. Depends on other details about her behavior.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 07:17:56 PM »
Not good. Females who are used to "free money" (and big money) sooner or later show that side in one way or another (the issue - most males have their head in the whores butt and doesn't notice anything), but it has been five years, and she's with you, and you are not rich.. maybe that was just a badly placed spontaneous remark, it happens too...

But that would be a red flag in my book, still. Depends on other details about her behavior.

No, I'm not rich. And things were swell while she was in nursing school.

But she just finished.

Now I'm getting this "don't be intimidated" bullshit from her diamonds and Rolex.

Strikes me as curious...
The answer is "yes".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 07:21:32 PM »
No, I'm not rich. And things were swell while she was in nursing school.

But she just finished.

Now I'm getting this "don't be intimidated" bullshit from her diamonds and Rolex.

Strikes me as curious...

The fact that she has the balls to say that to you shows that she has very little regard for your feelings.  Tell het to go find another white collar criminal to bilk.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 07:22:55 PM »
I hear warning sirens and see flashing lights. Not sure why, because it sounds like she's a keeper.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 07:23:35 PM »
The revolving door that opened to let her, opens just the same to let her out.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 07:23:52 PM »
The fact that she has the balls to say that to you shows that she has very little regard for your feelings.  Tell het to go find another white collar criminal to bilk.

Yeah, the more I think about that, the more it pisses me off.

And she got absolutely insane when I said " I could go steal 10 million an buy you a nice ring."
The answer is "yes".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 07:26:27 PM »
The fact that she has the nerve to wear old shit that her ex bought her while being with you would be enough for me to tell her to fuck off. Have her sell that shit or keep it away. She's yours now and shouldn't be wearing things given to her by other men.

Cut the fat. Like others have said, this is the tip of the iceberg.

If they get married, he should get a prenuptial agreement.

And if they do get married, it will only get worse. He is going to be in for a rude awakening.
X

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »
Pictors of her butthole, and I will re assess the situation.

This is the only way to know what "getbiggers play" will be.
Mr. AZ 2003

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 07:33:41 PM »
Yeah, the more I think about that, the more it pisses me off.

And she got absolutely insane when I said " I could go steal 10 million an buy you a nice ring."

The truth often has a certain sting to it.  I think what you said was epic.  Bravo.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 07:38:09 PM »
The truth often has a certain sting to it.  I think what you said was epic.  Bravo.

Good call. I think that sums up the whole situation.

She's trying to play rich chick on funds that has a man rotting in prison for 20 years.

Ugly any way you look at it.
The answer is "yes".

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »
Chat, just now:

Me: Your "don't be intimidated" comment cut right to the heart. Big time.

Her: Your I'll go steal money comment cut deeper
Too low of a blow
Fucking bullshit

Me: The truth has a tendency to sting, I've been told

Her: Fuck u I guess it does

Me: Not gonna argue. Just wanted to let you know
The answer is "yes".

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »
She wears all the expensive jewelry from her ex husband

The fact that she has the nerve to wear old shit that her ex bought her while being with you would be enough for me to tell her. She's yours now and shouldn't be wearing things given to her by other men.

LoL.... this - daddy8ball, you're a bitch. Grow a pair and get rid of the skank.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 07:53:42 PM »
Chat, just now:

Me: Your "don't be intimidated" comment cut right to the heart. Big time.

Her: Your I'll go steal money comment cut deeper
Too low of a blow
Fucking bullshit

Me: The truth has a tendency to sting, I've been told

Her: Fuck u I guess it does

Me: Not gonna argue. Just wanted to let you know

Based on that conversation its quite obvious that neither of you were really listening to what the other had to say. You were more concerned about getting your own point across. I once read a great quote, "Most people only listen to the other to offer a rebuttal." Meaning, most people are only listening to another person in order to form their own defensive stance. They aren't REALLY listening.
X

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 07:57:09 PM »
Get Out. Period. That  being said, if you haven't figured her out by now, you will keep her  around and be abused.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
Go to therapy, someone that is neutral will give you both the opportunity to speak instead of fighting.  Men often are too macho to go, but if you love her,  do it.  If not, take some naked pics and put them on the icloud for us to see! ;D

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »
She saying up front, "don't be intimidated".  I read that as she doesn't expect similar gifts from you, but she is not going to be getting rid of her jewelry from an earlier life.  She is keeping her old jewelry because it is a significant source of wealth.