Author Topic: Hello, what's up  (Read 13631 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Hello, what's up
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2015, 10:06:49 PM »
Imbasile won't be back until he figures out his theory. He took a pretty good beating in that last thread. He's been kinda quiet.

U need just to say Zorba & he shit his diapers  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2015, 10:10:12 PM »

You know how slow these companies work so I have to get shit done fast

You mean your mum didn't have any insurance. Otherwise you would have jumped on them from the start and not wonder about how to find $2000.

Btw, I reported those posts re Blackstone Labs as scam. Did it as a joke but glad to see you were given the boot for it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2015, 10:13:05 PM »
Vince you should advertise your business placing 1 of those A-frame boards outside Roz & Vince FATness centre  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2015, 10:14:41 PM »
You mean your mum didn't have any insurance. Otherwise you would have jumped on them from the start and not wonder about how to find $2000.

Btw, I reported those posts re Blackstone Labs as scam. Did it as a joke but glad to see you were given the boot for it.

Go fuck yourself Basile...my mom's house gets robbed and you want to talk shit.  Comments like that is the reason why you'll never get any blue stars, respect, or acceptance.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2015, 10:16:08 PM »

Go fuck yourself Basile...my mom's house gets robbed and you want to talk shit.  Comments like that is the reason why you'll never get any blue stars, respect, or acceptance.

.....and doesn't know the first thing about Hypertrophy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2015, 10:21:39 PM »

::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2015, 10:22:14 PM »
Vince you should advertise your business placing 1 of those A-frame boards outside Roz & Vince FATness centre  :D

Show some respect, Teutonic Knight!

You are talking about THE ONLY MAN IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH who has been able to create a machine capable of working the bicep while using a supinated(palms up) grip!!!

How would you know this? Amazing how foolish most people are. You have no credibility with that statement. Nautilus has never built

a biceps-supinator and neither has any other gym equipment company

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2015, 10:26:08 PM »

Simply : U have BLUE STARS & Basile  :'( :'( :'(

;D

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2015, 11:10:35 PM »
If you file a claim they're usually out the next day.

You're not actually believing this break in none sense are you?

Melvin Goodrum is a compulsive liar who's trying to get some sympathy after being caught spamming BSL for the umpteenth time.

Having dealt with break ins & home owners insurance more than a few time, if you have a policy, they will be out within 48hrs, especially when doors & household security are concerned, as they don't want to risk more theft.

Melvin Goodrum just got caught lying once again.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2015, 11:17:50 PM »

You've obviously never lived in North Carolina, Coach.  No worries, its being taken care of. 

Sooooo let me get this right. You're paying the cost for this break in & not going after the insurance company like a rabid dog from the get go, because you happen to live in NC where some how insurance doesn't work the same as other parts of the country?

That makes a lot of sense.  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2015, 11:23:18 PM »
Goodrum,

Glad you were banned. You're a degenerate liar and a blackstone shill. I only wish they would make your ban permanent.

As for this break in, what a load of BS.

PS. Go fuck yourself.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 12:31:34 AM »
Show some respect, Teutonic Knight!

Naive question: but what is more important for humanity, Basile "machine" or Moses 10 commandments  ::)

;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »
"thinking about starting a gofundme account"  ::)

He is so successful in business, he has resorted to straight up begging....

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2015, 03:24:35 AM »
I can see the follow up post from vince g now......

so I ran out of materials to fix my mums door with. I had nothing and the shop wasn't open. So I got an old tub of Blackstone's Deca-Doorabolin - rumoured to be a door strengthener so strong it is soon to be banned. I loaded the door frame up with 20 grammes of it a day and after 5 days an escaped rhino ran into the door and bounced off it. I heard that that walkway thing over the grand canyon is securely held up by Doorabolin too- and Phil Heath's mum swears by it. Arnold used to use it too on his hummer. As luck would have it I had a word with BJ Prawn over at Blackstone and he has agreed to let get big member buy 3 containers of this product at 29.99 each with a free t-shirt and a goodrum getting your door frame contest ready webinar which is soon to be released'.......

followed by this from basile

'goodrum and his mum know nothing about doorframes. Years ago arnold and I were discussing the intracacies of patio doors and louvre windows and he told me there was room in the market to come up with something. there were rumours arthur jones and mike mentzer had come up with a theory of fitting door frames once every ten days, john little said to not fit the frames but just to hold them in the same place for a minute and then their was the german volume system of fitting 10 frames in 10 days. finally the bulgarian burst system with tom platz and leo costa who used to fit 3 doorframe a day for 3 weeks. I knew they were all wrong. I set about creating a door frame brace unlike any ever done before. I looked at the educational world and UNBELIEVABLY nobody had got a degree in 'door frame  for old black ladies houses strength and stability'. I was amazed. I have a 'frameinator' machine in my home door showroom and a theory as to why door frames go in and how to build them back stronger which I was roundly mocked for on 'irondoorage' some years back. I could explain but you lot wouldn't understand. At all.'

followed by this from cleanest natural

'all your frames are shit mine look the best and my door frames will be on stage at the Dorlympia this year'.

this then goes cold when Bigro posts up a pic of a much better door frame than sev has........

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2015, 04:17:10 AM »
sorry about your mom, Goodrum. that sucks.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015, 04:35:29 AM »
One of goodrum's mom's johns got out of control and wrecked her place and goodrum calls it a break-in

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015, 04:53:08 AM »

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015, 04:54:39 AM »
One of goodrum's mom's johns got out of control and wrecked her place and goodrum calls it a break-in

Funny shit!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015, 05:13:05 AM »
I can see the follow up post from vince g now......

so I ran out of materials to fix my mums door with. I had nothing and the shop wasn't open. So I got an old tub of Blackstone's Deca-Doorabolin - rumoured to be a door strengthener so strong it is soon to be banned. I loaded the door frame up with 20 grammes of it a day and after 5 days an escaped rhino ran into the door and bounced off it. I heard that that walkway thing over the grand canyon is securely held up by Doorabolin too- and Phil Heath's mum swears by it. Arnold used to use it too on his hummer. As luck would have it I had a word with BJ Prawn over at Blackstone and he has agreed to let get big member buy 3 containers of this product at 29.99 each with a free t-shirt and a goodrum getting your door frame contest ready webinar which is soon to be released'.......

followed by this from basile

'goodrum and his mum know nothing about doorframes. Years ago arnold and I were discussing the intracacies of patio doors and louvre windows and he told me there was room in the market to come up with something. there were rumours arthur jones and mike mentzer had come up with a theory of fitting door frames once every ten days, john little said to not fit the frames but just to hold them in the same place for a minute and then their was the german volume system of fitting 10 frames in 10 days. finally the bulgarian burst system with tom platz and leo costa who used to fit 3 doorframe a day for 3 weeks. I knew they were all wrong. I set about creating a door frame brace unlike any ever done before. I looked at the educational world and UNBELIEVABLY nobody had got a degree in 'door frame  for old black ladies houses strength and stability'. I was amazed. I have a 'frameinator' machine in my home door showroom and a theory as to why door frames go in and how to build them back stronger which I was roundly mocked for on 'irondoorage' some years back. I could explain but you lot wouldn't understand. At all.'

followed by this from cleanest natural

'all your frames are shit mine look the best and my door frames will be on stage at the Dorlympia this year'.

this then goes cold when Bigro posts up a pic of a much better door frame than sev has........

LOL!

Great 91st post! :D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 05:48:43 AM »
You're not actually believing this break in none sense are you?

Melvin Goodrum is a compulsive liar who's trying to get some sympathy after being caught spamming BSL for the umpteenth time.

Having dealt with break ins & home owners insurance more than a few time, if you have a policy, they will be out within 48hrs, especially when doors & household security are concerned, as they don't want to risk more theft.

Melvin Goodrum just got caught lying once again.

It's actually LAW that a claim like this is handled in a timely manner.

Vince - if you need some help message me (not bull shitting you).. You can contact the Insurance Commissioner if you feel that your claim is not being handled properly.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2015, 06:00:16 AM »
Sorry to hear about your mom Vince. Happened to me about 20 years ago in S. FL. Hope she had homeownwers and a rider on the jewelry.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2015, 06:33:32 AM »
Princess L doesn't like _____ people.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2015, 06:36:05 AM »
Princess L doesn't like _____ people.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2015, 06:52:56 AM »

Vince - if you need some help message me (not bull shitting you).. You can contact the Insurance Commissioner if you feel that your claim is not being handled properly.

No shit it's law. You can't own home insurance, have your door broken down & your house burglarized & have them ignore you just because you live in NC.

The problem with Melvin Goodrum is that he lies about things he knows nothing about ie: running successful businesses, having an education & now this insurance/break in none sense.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2015, 07:33:57 AM »

Its being taken care of.  But the people talking shit is the reason why I don't post too much here anymore.  Too many children trying to make a name for themselves and if I rip them a new one then Princess L will ban me.

At least when me and Keith were going at it, Ron stayed out of the way and allowed us to throw hands......nowadays its just a complete pussification.
A