Author Topic: Relationship ending now I have a brutal case of oneitis, how to deal with this?  (Read 17115 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
The first six months are always the best. It's all Dan Hill from there anyway. Count your blessings.

This. You havent been with her long enough to see her ugly side.

Anyway women are only looking for a man that can give them healthy childrens. They are made to love their kids not to love men. We are just tools for them to reproduce.
Relationship of sex, dates and fun only last maximum 3 years. For anything longer you want to start a familly otherwise its pointless, you will get sick of eachother eventually.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
This. You havent been with her long enough to see her ugly side.

Anyway women are only looking for a man that can give them healthy childrens. They are made to love their kids not to love men. We are just tools for them to reproduce.
Relationship of sex, dates and fun only last maximum 3 years. For anything longer you want to start a familly otherwise its pointless, you will get sick of eachother eventually.

Pretty much summarizes it all, and this is our mission to inform young men about so that they can avoid a pitfall or two.

If you take this knowledge to heart, you might abandon fairy tale dreams and start pursuing something more fruitful. Like following thong pageants.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Pretty much summarizes it all, and this is our mission to inform young men about so that they can avoid a pitfall or two.

If you take this knowledge to heart, you might abandon fairy tale dreams and start pursuing something more fruitful. Like following thong pageants.

Recently I've met a guy (in a work enviroment) he's on his third wife (not Howard). All would be good, but poor moron is alreay paying for FOUR kids from two previous marriages. Talk about a clueless animal.

Fortress

• Getbig V
It still amazes me that a man will pay for some other dude's sperm creation. Raising another man's kid is about as beta as it gets.

Look at that Mr. Brady twat. And despite Marcia bouncing around in her PJ frillies, the beta ended up as a cocktroller.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
One day when this lady met this fellow,
She knew that he was much more than a chump.
In truth he'd prefer to have mammaries,
An architect and a ranger of the rump.

keanu

• Getbig IV
Sooner or later all women become a pain in the ass. Take this from a guy that married his dream girl. She is leaving during the honeymoon period of your relationship. Enjoy the memories. There are tons of women out there. If you marry, find a good multitasking woman who earns a good living. You want to get over her? Fuck someone else.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
It still amazes me that a man will pay for some other dude's sperm creation. Raising another man's kid is about as beta as it gets.

Look at that Mr. Brady twat. And despite Marcia bouncing around in her PJ frillies, the beta ended up as a cocktroller.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
One day when this lady met this fellow,
She knew that he was much more than a chump.
In truth he'd prefer to have mammaries,
An architect and a ranger of the rump.

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You must be old and have a long memory to have bothered to store this useless, celebrity gossip in your mind. Robert Reed kept it a secret that he was gay until he died in 1992. This was 23 years ago. The TV show, The Brady Bunch was cancelled over 40 years ago in 1974.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Sooner or later all women become a pain in the ass. Take this from a guy that married his dream girl. She is leaving during the honeymoon period of your relationship. Enjoy the memories. There are tons of women out there. If you marry, find a good multitasking woman who earns a good living. You want to get over her? Fuck someone else.

Words of wisdom.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

You know what? I sort of agree to what you're saying but for different reasons. For the life of me... as much as I try to find some sort of excuse... it still eludes me as to why someone would give birth to a father/motherless child. It requires such a clusterfuck of back-to-back bad decisions that... I dunno. I understand the girl falls in love with the asshole. What I don't get is why, when she gets pregnant (for whatever reason,) she does not decide to end the pregnancy. I mean, assholes are not going to stick around, and when told that they are fathers-to-be they will pull the asshole card (leave the relationship) as soon as they're told. Which leads me to the kicker: You fell in love with an asshole, he got you pregnant and... you decide to continue with the pregnancy in the hopes that... what? He takes you back?

And, of course, the poor schmuck that inherits this fucking mess (the miserable wife and the unwanted child) has no idea this is what's coming to him. THIS is what kills me.   

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Wtf is a "oneitis" mean? Is that some of that geigh pick up artist jargon or something?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Wtf is a "oneitis" mean? Is that some of that geigh pick up artist jargon or something?

You're a bright boy; figure it out.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
You know what? I sort of agree to what you're saying but for different reasons. For the life of me... as much as I try to find some sort of excuse... it still eludes me as to why someone would give birth to a father/motherless child. It requires such a clusterfuck of back-to-back bad decisions that... I dunno. I understand the girl falls in love with the asshole. What I don't get is why, when she gets pregnant (for whatever reason,) she does not decide to end the pregnancy. I mean, assholes are not going to stick around, and when told that they are fathers-to-be they will pull the asshole card (leave the relationship) as soon as they're told. Which leads me to the kicker: You fell in love with an asshole, he got you pregnant and... you decide to continue with the pregnancy in the hopes that... what? He takes you back?

And, of course, the poor schmuck that inherits this fucking mess (the miserable wife and the unwanted child) has no idea this is what's coming to him. THIS is what kills me.   
A lot of young women who find themselves impregnated and the father shoots through choose to have the child because they are psychologically fucked up.  I have met women who simply had the child because they saw it as a way to secure love, to have a completely dependant human being under their control.  Finally they would be wanted and needed.  WOMEN !!!
V

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Holy shit this the estrogen flowing in this thread from gave my computer screen Gyno
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Single moms raising their illegitimate spawn to grow up to be bastard, self-entitled, government dependent, no responsibility or accountability liberals is one of the worst problems facing the U.S. today.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
you've never had a woman

you are a fantasist

you look like an aberration, a gargoyle made flesh

even your dog wouldn't hump your leg brah

:D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Holy shit this the estrogen flowing in this thread from gave my computer screen Gyno
lål 😀

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Haha! Truth.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
You're 25, live alone and aren't married. Fuck every decent looking girl you can. The time for settling down isn't for years yet

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Exactly. Settle down at 35. With technology, you're going to have access to supplements which combined with taking good care of yourself are going to look damn good at that age. Then if you want, get a girl who's 25 and pump her full of a couple of kids.

I learned a lot in regards to the mentality towards marriage and long term relationships from this place and it's put me in a great position. I almost got fked over real bad a year ago by a girl but I got lucky and dodged a bullet. I've since stayed single and smash girls like crazy over tinder and pof pretty much every single weekend if I choose. The single life is a good life. A damn good life. Go bang a new girl asap and you won't think twice about the old girl.

GREAT post,,,,

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I'm guessing she had enough of those little girl arms of yours.