Author Topic: Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?  (Read 14803 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2016, 06:11:57 AM »
Remember he posted the most unclear picture of "himself" looking like a permabulker mexican. Using the sliding glass door as a mirror...hahahahahaha

Don't forget also having his waist wrapped in a carpet with a chain hanging down in front.

Contrast this with a young neegul failcoin simultaneously improving in both the mental and physical realms:

**** before any accusations of housing these pics on my PC, these can be had in mere seconds with a quick google of "squadfather getbig"
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2016, 06:13:24 AM »
Don't forget also having his waist wrapped in a carpet with a chain hanging down in front.

he claimed to be ten percent bf there
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2016, 06:19:37 AM »
he claimed to be ten percent bf there

I think he was only referring to his wrists.
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016, 06:27:16 AM »
One of the big outing threads is still up -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=212839.0 .

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016, 06:37:08 AM »
The dude was a pest to only the half witted and if you showed even the slightest bit of sentience, he just stayed the fuck away from you.

That being said, he did inspire a legion of other dimwits who would parrot his catchphrases.

Personally, I'd top myself if I ever came to idolise an internet troll personality (and especially not a particularly sophisticated one).  A lot of weak minds on here at the time.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2016, 07:05:58 AM »
Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2016, 08:43:00 AM »
You joined in 2011. How do you even know who we are talking about, other than through stories and old archived posts? He was a regular poster years before that (2006/2007).. I've been here since January 2000 (under a different profile name, but have been using this once since 2006).

Come on, you're a smart guy.  Just because I joined as DCM in '11 doesn't mean I:

*couldn't have lurked for awhile
*couldn't have registered earlier with a different handle, for which I could be ...
*a sock-puppet :D

I'm actually not a puppet; as it happens, I just forgot the password for my old account, Professor Lodz (Carnivale had just started when I joined the first time, after some years of occasional lurking).  I tried to change the password, but for some reason I never received it :?:

So, yeah, I know what everyone's talking about.  Dave was Mirz first, then Sarcasm, then Squadfather, then QuakerOats, right? 

The only thing I really missed was some talk about his involvement in a domestic dispute.  I also saw rumblings about a child-related offense, whatwith people calling him a pervert and such.  But I never bothered to look into the veracity of that -- don't care enough.

The Prof

• Getbig I
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2016, 08:57:23 AM »
back when getbig was good

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2016, 09:14:39 AM »
The quote of a House Negro COONIN' for massa.

Funny as fuck!!

Thanks for putting in the proper effort to show people blacks are equally capable of racism. :)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2016, 09:25:55 AM »
Dave's probably in a supermarket checkout line as we speak and the girlfriend of some scrawny tanktop wearing wanna be bodybuilder with his 30 cans of tuna is winking and smiling at the Squad.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2016, 09:40:05 AM »

What's that? Calling Dr Jake a House Negro?

For your information, he is a well-spoken, educated and intelligent fellow.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2016, 10:01:03 AM »
Remember he posted the most unclear picture of "himself" looking like a permabulker mexican. Using the sliding glass door as a mirror...hahahahahaha

That picture would come up every time he started getting under someone's skin, LOL!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2016, 10:41:33 AM »
Kaje is Getbig's black apologist for whites. It's pretty sickening watching him in action. He loves getting his pats on the head from his white Getbig "bros". I think he forgot  he's black. The good thing is, is with how shitty race relations have gotten in this country, his black ass will get a nice reminder eventually  and all the schooling, well spokenness, shuckin' and jivin' will get him nowhere. Maybe he'll wake up, maybe he'll c oo n harder. I don't know.

I'm willing to bet money this Negro hasn't seen black pussy since his greasy ass came out of one. I know his type, I used to be one. All praise The Most High, my ignorant black ass woke up to the truth and grew some balls and stood up for my people.

Hell try to diffuse it with an attempt at humor or one of his protectors will chime in about how well spoken and upstanding he is and pat him on the head. Didn't care for him back then, and don't care for him now. Negros like him are more dangerous than any white.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2016, 10:46:34 AM »
Kaje is Getbig's black apologist for whites. It's pretty sickening watching him in action. He loves getting his pats on the head from his white Getbig "bros". I think he forgot  he's black. The good thing is, is with how shitty race relations have gotten in this country, his black ass will get a nice reminder eventually  and all the schooling, well spokenness, shuckin' and jivin' will get him nowhere. Maybe he'll wake up, maybe he'll c oo n harder. I don't know.

I'm willing to bet money this Negro hasn't seen black pussy since his greasy ass came out of one. I know his type, I used to be one. All praise The Most High, my ignorant black ass woke up to the truth and grew some balls and stood up for my people.

Hell try to diffuse it with an attempt at humor or one of his protectors will chime in about how well spoken and upstanding he is and pat him on the head. Didn't care for him back then, and don't care for him now. Negros like him are more dangerous than any white.

Sometimes what DrKaje says is right, and sometimes its wrong, race or not. Sometimes the facts are the facts.

Furthermore, on many occasions, I have seen drkage stand up for black people--in fact, he does more than he doesn't. Again, sometimes the facts are the facts and that is where he leans toward. I do not consider this standing up for him. But I think he tries to evaluate the evidence and/or facts as best as possible, and come to a logical decision on the matter.

Just my 2 cents.
X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2016, 11:17:48 AM »
He owned more people than most slave-masters did when slavery was legal.

Sarcasm was a gentleman and a scholar with advanced degrees in both owning and inducing meltdowns

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2016, 11:30:57 AM »
Sarcasm was a gentleman and a scholar with advanced degrees in both owning and inducing meltdowns

True.

He induced a mass meltdown by making up a story about fucking with some dude that had PTSD.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2016, 11:34:22 AM »
True.

He induced a mass meltdown by making up a story about fucking with some dude that had PTSD.

those were the good old days drcock

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2016, 11:36:58 AM »

You are obviously shocked, awestruck and intimidated by drkaje's rapid rise through getbigs negro ranks and is within grasping distance of the top Hebrew crown which is slipping Through your lazy Workshy fingers

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2016, 11:43:29 AM »

I'll put Stephen up there with the Hebrew Cop from Boys in the Hood as two of the greatest characters in movie history.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2016, 11:55:23 AM »

First of all: Get over yourself. I don't owe you or a damn thing aside from mutual respect.

Becoming the kind of black man someone like yourself can be proud of is never going to be a priority. It'd be crazy to seek the approval of someone who spent most of his adult life high, was recommended psych meds by a doctor, spent years trying to convince himself having an Anero reamed up his ass isn't gay, and is primarily educated on YouTube.

I deal with more real racism than you can imagine. It's amusing when people like you et al opine that a guy who grew up on welfare, single mom, and in the hood isn't being black enough.

All pussy is pink.

Ignorance is dangerous. Thankfully, you're a nobody and delusional enough to think throwing insults at me is standing up for your people. Even if you thought I was the greatest thing since pizza by the slice, it wouldn't do shit for me.

I'm getting a little bored with the Hebrew thing, though. Can't speak for anyone else but I look forward to your next "awakening". I imagine it will probably have something to do with the pyramids being spaceships that brought blacks here as aliens. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2016, 12:01:58 PM »
First of all: Get over yourself. I don't owe you or a damn thing aside from mutual respect.

Becoming the kind of black man someone like yourself can be proud of is never going to be a priority. It'd be crazy to seek the approval of someone who spent most of his adult life high, was recommended psych meds by a doctor, spent years trying to convince himself having an Anero reamed up his ass isn't gay, and is primarily educated on YouTube.

I deal with more real racism than you can imagine. It's amusing when people like you et al opine that a guy who grew up on welfare, single mom, and in the hood isn't being black enough.

All pussy is pink.

Ignorance is dangerous. Thankfully, you're a nobody and delusional enough to think throwing insults at me is standing up for your people. Even if you thought I was the greatest thing since pizza by the slice, it wouldn't do shit for me.

I'm getting a little bored with the Hebrew thing, though. Can't speak for anyone else but I look forward to your next "awakening". I imagine it will probably have something to do with the pyramids being spaceships that brought blacks here as aliens. :)
Wait, they sell pizza by the slice?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2016, 12:08:56 PM »
Wait, they sell pizza by the slice?

That's the rumor. :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2016, 12:09:34 PM »

All pussy is pink.

probably the best post ever
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2016, 12:19:36 PM »
That's the rumor. :)

This pizza shop, they got any brothers on the wall?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2016, 12:22:15 PM »

All pussy is pink.

Never said you owed me anything, because you don't owe me shit.  Including respect. You don't need to do anything for me.  You need to do something for yourself and your people.  You can keep the ad hominem attacks coming but it doesn't change the truth about what I said.  You are a boot licking negro that seeks the approval of his oppressors. You go into a cognitive dissonance mode because the truth about race relations disturbs your little fantasy world.  All pussy is pink?  Just like I thought...Haven't seen black pussy since you came out of one...I was right.  ::) You're making this about seeking approval from me when this has nothing to do with me and everything to do with how your weak, greasy, black ass has thick yellow stripe running from the top of your spine all way down to the bottom.  You are an educated fool. There are plenty of you out there that get a little success and think all is well and ignore the reality around them.  

You're correct, ignorance is very dangerous. You've proven that for years because you have all this education and still don't know shit and don't want to know it. Growing up in the hood, being on welfare with a single mom doesn't  make you black enough and for you to believe it does says alot about your line of thinking. Being "black enough" is educating yourself in your true history, helping other brothas and sistas to know their true history, standing up to your oppressors when you see wrong being done with the truth and not caring about the consequences.  Clearly you haven't done that. You prefer pats on the back. You may be black in color but you have a European mind. There are terms for people like you and I'm sure you're very familiar with a few of them. Negropean comes to mind.

I don't care how bored you get with my spreading truth about Hebrews.  If you don't like it, don't read my posts. There's literally nothing you can do to stop me.