Author Topic: LGBT....Q....????  (Read 10744 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: LGBT....Q....????
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2016, 04:59:53 PM »
Why do you need so many labels to tell the world that you suck dicks?  We get it already. 

'You' who? I'm not aware that lesbians 'suck dicks'. Some straight women do though. What should they be called? Shouldn't there be an acronym for them too?  :)

Not everyone championed this acronym. All acronyms are just a form of "shorthand" which is used because many people are too lazy to use actual words instead of letters. Pretty soon, acronyms will become the main way to communicate.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2016, 05:27:07 PM »
Both?  As in from an undeveloped twin, like back in the 1800s when someone would have an extra set of legs growing out of the torso?

No.

Looks like this can happen w twins.   Called a "chimeric hermaphrodite".  Unlike a typical hermaphrodite with ambiguous genitalia (where doctor might decide which sex seems more appropriate), a chimeric hermaphrodite may be born with both.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2016, 05:36:12 PM »
I honestly can't believe how fucked up this country is now with all this bs. :-\

I have a 4 letter replacement  F A G S

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2016, 06:03:51 PM »
I just call them all perverts since that's what they are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2016, 06:07:47 PM »
I have a 4 letter replacement  F A G S

Is F A G S and acronym?  :D :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2016, 06:11:38 PM »
[quote :D author=Primemuscle link=topic=614017.msg8544541#msg8544541 date=1469754467]
Is F A G S and acronym?  :
[/quote]

Fat
Ass
Goat
Sodomy
 :D :D :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2016, 08:17:12 PM »
Both?  As in from an undeveloped twin, like back in the 1800s when someone would have an extra set of legs growing out of the torso?

No.

No not because of that... but remember the penis and clitoris are essentially the same thing just develop differently. Sometimes things get messy. It has happened. Ie hermaphodites.
Some folks have been born with two functioning genetilias of the same sex.  There are Reddit ama with them.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2016, 08:35:56 PM »
No not because of that... but remember the penis and clitoris are essentially the same thing just develop differently. Sometimes things get messy. It has happened. Ie hermaphodites.
Some folks have been born with two functioning genetilias of the same sex.  There are Reddit ama with them.

Yes that's why the most common case is a matter of something too small to be a dick, yet too large to be a clit (GBers know all about that one).

In the case of a double genital,  it appears as the sexes of the would-be twins.  It's rare, with no known cases of auto-fertilaztion in humans.  But how crazy that would be.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2016, 07:22:34 AM »
Actually, the success of the gay rights movement is because every family has some.  Easy to be bigoted against some vaguely defined "them", a lot harder when you find out your child, sibling, parent, second cousin once removed, is one of "them".

True, its more like 'Until it happens to you" philosophy having a gay brother sister or worse yet a son .

So Far I have met two 'True Adonys " I hate faggs sinners"  having to change their philosophy drastically when finding out the real sexual orientation of their kids

..  Now they wish they can add more letters to the LGBTQIFBB  movement .

LOL  WooSHHHHHHHHH  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2016, 07:33:22 AM »
bullshit

phaggotry is wrong and you people deserve it when you die of the AIDS

hope this helps

It's wrong because?
A

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2016, 07:47:25 AM »
It's wrong because?

It's a SIN !

While there's no victims involved in a gay relationship; it is a sin in the eyes of God according to the bible .

[/youtube]

WoooSHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2016, 07:53:31 AM »
Original version on vinyl   (1987)

End of Thread .

WooSHHHHHHHHHH

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2016, 12:57:58 PM »
It's a SIN !

While there's no victims involved in a gay relationship; it is a sin in the eyes of God according to the bible .

[/youtube]

WoooSHHHHHH
1.) some person calling it a sin, is hatefully telling people to die of AIDS.  Isn't that a sin too?
2.) same part of the bible, telling people not to wear under armor or eat shellfish.
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2016, 01:18:34 PM »
1.) some person calling it a sin, is hatefully telling people to die of AIDS.  Isn't that a sin too?
2.) same part of the bible, telling people not to wear under armor or eat shellfish.
2a) no tattoos
2b) slavery is ok

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2016, 01:25:45 PM »
You phags can tell God that His word is wrong...once you find out (too late) that He is real.

After you've died of AIDS, of course.
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2016, 01:29:13 PM »
The reason no one has yet been able to come up with a good word to describe the homosexualist (sometimes known as gay, fag, queer, etc.) is because he does not exist. The human race is divided into male and female. Many human beings enjoy sexual relations with their own sex, many don't; many respond to both. This plurality is the fact of our nature and not worth fretting about.- Gore Vidal

Being proud of being homsexual is as dumb as being proud of being heterosexual.- Gore Vidal

Its do you like rice or potatoes?  You have to make choices along the way- Gore Vidal

Actually, there is no such thing as a homosexual person, any more than there is such a thing as a heterosexual person. The words are adjectives describing sexual acts, not people. The sexual acts are entirely normal; if they were not, no one would perform them.-Gore Vidal

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2016, 03:19:12 PM »
The reason no one has yet been able to come up with a good word to describe the homosexualist (sometimes known as gay, fag, queer, etc.) is because he does not exist. The human race is divided into male and female. Many human beings enjoy sexual relations with their own sex, many don't; many respond to both. This plurality is the fact of our nature and not worth fretting about.- Gore Vidal

Being proud of being homsexual is as dumb as being proud of being heterosexual.- Gore Vidal

Its do you like rice or potatoes?  You have to make choices along the way- Gore Vidal

Actually, there is no such thing as a homosexual person, any more than there is such a thing as a heterosexual person. The words are adjectives describing sexual acts, not people. The sexual acts are entirely normal; if they were not, no one would perform them.-Gore Vidal

As such, and because he thought that men and women potentially are bisexual, Vidal rejected the adjectives "homosexual" and "heterosexual" when used as nouns, as inherently false terms used to classify and control people in society.

A narcissist is someone better looking than you are.

- Gore Vidal

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2016, 04:48:35 PM »
As such, and because he thought that men and women potentially are bisexual, Vidal rejected the adjectives "homosexual" and "heterosexual" when used as nouns, as inherently false terms used to classify and control people in society.

A narcissist is someone better looking than you are.

- Gore Vidal

He thought the whole idea of being proud to be gay absurd and was nothing but a show of stupidity.  Which it is.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2016, 05:06:45 PM »
He thought the whole idea of being proud to be Queer absurd and was nothing but a show of stupidity. 
Which it is.

Fixed.

Well said though.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2016, 10:43:20 PM »
You phags can tell God that His word is wrong...once you find out (too late) that He is real.

After you've died of AIDS, of course.

Wow so much hate over something other people do. Are you sucking dick on the DL or something? God doesn't like hate or judging.
I'm a Christian and I believe my God loves and accepts all people. Gay people are just normal people.
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2016, 11:13:26 PM »
Wow so much hate over something other people do. Are you sucking dick on the DL or something? God doesn't like hate or judging.
I'm a Christian and I believe my God loves and accepts all people. Gay people are just normal people.

Bet the farm that he is.  Probably a bottom too.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2016, 03:42:57 AM »

Epic projection, twink.

K

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2016, 05:20:50 AM »
Epic projection, twink.

No body wants to hear about your cum projection you bottom bitch.  :-\
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2016, 01:49:52 PM »
He thought the whole idea of being proud to be gay absurd and was nothing but a show of stupidity.  Which it is.

And yet, Gore Vidal was bisexual (As such, and because he thought that men and women potentially are bisexual....). He thought sexual orientation labels were absurd. Pride wasn't the issue.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2016, 03:01:00 PM »
And yet, Gore Vidal was bisexual (As such, and because he thought that men and women potentially are bisexual....). He thought sexual orientation labels were absurd. Pride wasn't the issue.

Here is a new bisexual action figure just out on the market

"