Author Topic: Petition to never allow shizo post again...  (Read 30700 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Petition to never allow shizo post again...
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2016, 12:07:49 PM »
whats funny is he usually finds a way to make every thread about him. Now there is a thread about him and Walter inadvertadly made the thread about him being from Mexico

Ah yes, El Wãlter is quite the sassy púnta. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2016, 12:14:11 PM »
Estoy seguro que Shizzo es cupable.  Es servidor del diablo.  Permite la crucifixion de empezar.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2016, 12:18:50 PM »
Estoy seguro que Shizzo es cupable.  Es servidor del diablo.  Permite la crucifixion de empezar.

Oh, shit. Let's wait for our resident spic, Walter, to translate.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2016, 12:22:16 PM »
no matter what people write in this thread, then Shizzo is just going to pat himself on the shoulder when the thread has 200 and 300 replies. It is pointless.

He lives for Getbig no matter what people think about him.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2016, 12:23:11 PM »
Oh, shit. Let's wait for our resident spic, Walter, to translate.

And my high school teachers said I seemed disengaged.  

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2016, 02:02:03 PM »
whats funny is he usually finds a way to make every thread about him. Now there is a thread about him and Walter inadvertadly made the thread about him being from Mexico

It's okay "Nelson", deep down everyone wants to be me.

The peasants always need something unattainable to strive for.

Kinda like the U.K. board.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2016, 02:24:32 PM »
no matter what people write in this thread, then Shizzo is just going to pat himself on the shoulder when the thread has 200 and 300 replies. It is pointless.

He lives for Getbig no matter what people think about him.

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2016, 02:35:41 PM »

Threatening to kill me in PM eh, fat dick-sucking Shiz? Keep sucking those dicks, never lifting weights or doing more cardio than your daily walk to the liquor store.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2016, 02:51:04 PM »
Would you care for me to send Onemorerep the screenshot, of both your initial PM to me, and my response back to you?

It would easily prove that you are lying. How about you bet your account on it?

How many times have you wagered your account and not followed through?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2016, 02:54:50 PM »
How many times have you wagered your account and not followed through?
First off, I said bet his account. Secondly, I realized that he never quoted my response to him, and I do not save my outbound messages.

So basically he sent me a hateful PM, and I basically laughed him off. Now he is claiming that I sent him a death threat.

Lol, I have no idea who this loud-mouthed gimmick is. Some from now on, I will only reply to PMs of people I trust.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2016, 02:58:04 PM »
First off, I said bet his account. Secondly, I realized that he never quoted my response to him, and I do not save my outbound messages.

So basically he sent me a hateful PM, and I basically laughed him off. Now he is claiming that I sent him a death threat.

Lol, I have no idea who this loud-mouthed gimmick is. Some from now on, I will only reply to PMs of people I trust.

I literally don't give a piss.

Simple Simon

« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2016, 02:59:43 PM »

You just cant fucking help yourself can you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2016, 02:59:55 PM »
I literally don't give a piss.
As well you shouldn't. But he did teach me a valuable lesson. I will absolutely save all of my outbound messages from now on.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2016, 03:01:25 PM »
You just cant fucking help yourself can you.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2016, 03:13:33 PM »
As well you shouldn't. But he did teach me a valuable lesson. I will absolutely save all of my outbound messages from now on.

You do that, bud. Haha this place owns your mind so bad it's embarrassing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 14, 2016, 03:20:01 PM »
You do that, bud. Haha this place owns your mind so bad it's embarrassing.
Says the gimmick........You can afford to hide in the shadows and act like a bad ass. I'd say that is what is embarrassing.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 14, 2016, 03:25:51 PM »
Says the gimmick........You can afford to hide in the shadows and act like a bad ass. I'd say that is what is embarrassing.

I've posted more pictures and met with actual members of this site. You're a fat slob can't quit a bodybuilding forum that you have no business on. Where everyone hates you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 14, 2016, 03:29:16 PM »
I've posted more pictures and met with actual members of this site. You're a fat slob can't quit a bodybuilding forum that you have no business on. Where everyone hates you.
Hahaha......but this is still a gimmick account. So obviously you have posted plenty of pics and met with actual members. So why do you use this account to talk shit? What account do you normally use? That's where we will hear the crickets......

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2016, 03:32:57 PM »
Hahaha......but this is still a gimmick account. So obviously you have posted plenty of pics and met with actual members. So why do you use this account to talk shit? What account do you normally use? That's where we will hear the crickets......

Yeah 8k posts with a gimmick. You're grasping the at straws. I preferred you when you were grasping for vodka... At least then you would make me laugh, occasionally.

Why are you even here  ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 14, 2016, 03:35:41 PM »
Yeah 8k posts with a gimmick. You're grasping the at straws. I preferred you when you were grasping for vodka... At least then you would make me laugh, occasionally.

Why are you even here  ???
Just like I thought. Where are all of these pics at? What Getbiggers have you met offline? Funny I don't recall any of those threads, under the visualizeperfection account  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2016, 03:37:43 PM »
UKJeffly slipping with his gimmick account in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2016, 03:40:53 PM »
Just like I thought. Where are all of these pics at? What Getbiggers have you met offline? Funny I don't recall any of those threads, under the visualizeperfection account  ::)

The pics are all over the board, threads have been created on them. Use your GB detective skills.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2016, 03:55:58 PM »
The pics are all over the board, threads have been created on them. Use your GB detective skills.
I literally do not give a piss. I just wonder why it seems to always be you talking shit to/about me, when I have no problems ignoring your existence otherwise. You obviously care enough about people's responses, to average 9+ posts a day for the past 2+ years.

That isn't even counting any other accounts. All I ask is to not be a hypocrite. Don't say you don't care, when its obvious to everyone that you do.

It's human nature. Forums have been around in some form or another for thousands of years.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2016, 04:00:49 PM »
I literally do not give a piss. I just wonder why it seems to always be you talking shit to/about me, when I have no problems ignoring your existence otherwise. You obviously care enough about people's responses, to average 9+ posts a day for the past 2+ years.

That isn't even counting any other accounts. All I ask is to not be a hypocrite. Don't say you don't care, when its obvious to everyone that you do.

It's human nature. Forums have been around in some form or another for thousands of years.

There are plenty of other posters on here to whom I care about hearing their opinions. You're unfortunately not one of them. You are a fat loser, devoid of dignity. I post frequently enough to know the board is better without you, genuinely.

I wish no ill will against you, I just wish you would not post here anymore, and most others do as well.

Walter sobchak is terribly annoying, but I do not wish him to leave... If that puts shit into perspective.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2016, 04:03:52 PM »
There are plenty of other posters on here to whom I care about hearing their opinions. You're unfortunately not one of them. You are a fat loser, devoid of dignity. I post frequently enough to know the board is better without you, genuinely.

I wish no ill will against you, I just wish you would not post here anymore, and most others do as well.

Walter sobchak is terribly annoying, but I do not wish him to leave... If that puts shit into perspective.
You replied to me. You care.  ;) If you dislike me so much, then just ignore my posts. Howvever 99.9% of the time its you quoting my post or talking shit about me first. Does not make much sense to me.