Author Topic: A fresh start  (Read 15104 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
A fresh start
« on: January 02, 2017, 09:47:40 AM »
I have decided to give the Y board members and moderators a clean slate in 2017.

As your Ron-supported ruler, I have settled on a merciful outlook for the new year, hoping to start things off in a positive manner. I hereby absolve all moderators of their past transgressions, and look forward to peace and tranquility, as I continue to return getbig to its former greatness.

The constant stress of conflict has taken its toll, and I will strive to unburden myself of these mental shackles through getting in shape, a positive outlook of cooperation, and coming to terms with my sexuality and drinking.  Freedom like this will enable me to soar to new heights.  You are all welcome to join the ride.

I know Henda, gymrat and those I own on a regular basis may be a bit lost at first (think Stockholm Syndrome) but that is a price they must pay for the greater good of the board. We need to accomplish this together.

Getbig will rise from the ashes.

I will be your guide.

Follow and learn, my subjects.

2scared2post

Re: A fresh start
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:35:04 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 07:38:28 AM »
I'm going to save this thread:

Has anyone taken a shit and it felt like it was coming out sideways? a real sphincter stretching shit?
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 07:38:38 AM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 07:43:35 AM »
Shizzo seems like a good guy with alcohol related mental illness.
Time to get some real help...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 07:48:37 AM »
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 08:15:39 AM »
I have decided to give the Y board members and moderators a clean slate in 2017.

As your Ron-supported ruler, I have settled on a merciful outlook for the new year, hoping to start things off in a positive manner. I hereby absolve all moderators of their past transgressions, and look forward to peace and tranquility, as I continue to return getbig to its former greatness.

The constant stress of conflict has taken its toll, and I will strive to unburden myself of these mental shackles through getting in shape, a positive outlook of cooperation, and coming to terms with my sexuality and drinking.  Freedom like this will enable me to soar to new heights.  You are all welcome to join the ride.

I know Henda, gymrat and those I own on a regular basis may be a bit lost at first (think Stockholm Syndrome) but that is a price they must pay for the greater good of the board. We need to accomplish this together.

I will be your guide.

You own nobody ever, when it gets to the point that I have to cry to mods about something you said to me, as you have done at least twice I know of to me, then I'll consider myself owned.

Until then shut the fuck up and resume your place at the bottom with the shamed parasites of the board acre and Groink as you begged joon for money like a filthy tramp, at least they have the decency to not show their face around here again. After this Shamefull act you can't have any self respect ever again

Parasite

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 08:43:27 AM »
shizzo  ron made you a king on here ?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 08:46:01 AM »

I will be your guide.

"terms with sexuality" homo.
T

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 08:53:58 AM »
I thought you had a fresh start on POF, you whiny snitching cocksucking drunk.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »

I will be your guide.

you ruined your fresh start by posting this thread...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 10:03:45 AM »

Just shut up and do it, not another year of and Aug 6 big reveal of nothing

Shizzo should be banned until he makes and proves these changes he is talking about, there is a poll that should be put up and enforced

"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 10:04:39 AM »

I will be your guide.

I did not write this post.

Someone removed this thread from the Y board.

They also changed the title from "Monthly Y board checkup" . Whoever moved the thread also added all the words in that first post, because all I posted was a pic of a skeleton sitting in a chair.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 10:30:26 AM »

They also changed the title from "Monthly Y board checkup" . Whoever moved the thread also added all the words in that first post, because all I posted was a pic of a skeleton sitting in a chair.

here we go

guess you are sober now  ::)
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 10:32:04 AM »
here we go

guess you are sober now  ::)

Same exact pattern - gets hammered, writes about stuff and admits the mental sexual struggles, wakes up sober, accuses mods.

Getting tiresome.
Y

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 10:33:18 AM »

I will be your guide.

Good to hear. If you need any assistance please PM me. Team A23 Positive will guide and assist.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 11:42:48 AM »
WTF man...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 11:44:49 AM »
Same exact pattern - gets hammered, writes about stuff and admits the mental sexual struggles, wakes up sober, accuses mods.

Getting tiresome.

ironmeister was dead on with this video lol, I can actually picture him as golem

"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »
ironmeister was dead on with this video lol, I can actually picture him as golem

That video is so spot on it's uncanny.
Y

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 11:55:14 AM »
That video is so spot on it's uncanny.

uh huh  ;)

"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2017, 12:33:52 PM »

This seems vaguely familiar. Can't quite put my finger on it...

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2017, 01:02:47 PM »
I feel honored that you mentioned me in your post. Damn that was so easy to acquire real estate in your head. Quick question though Queen, do you use the term Bottoms Up when just drinking or do you find that phrase fits in other aspects of your life?  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2017, 01:06:59 PM »
At least they didn't say I blew a dude this time.  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 01:09:13 PM »

Has anyone taken a shit and it felt like it was coming out sideways? a real sphincter stretching shit?

I suspect Bill Clinton has felt like a few times looking over at Hillary in the early morning hours.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »

No,but sometimes when I take a dump, my shit is so heavy it makes a big splash and my balls get wet.

10 pages easy. xoxoxoxox

PS: OP sucks [insert what you want]