Author Topic: NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.  (Read 13658 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.
« on: December 28, 2017, 06:38:48 PM »
55 years, 5 months, 2 days old.  He is happily married now with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children.

Does anyone know what the current status of Skip's La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition is?  I seem to recall it generating around $4.8 million in total sales around 2011, but I have not heard as much about it lately.  That said, supplement lines tend to come and go, sometimes even to the point that the same people behind a line will create a new line, to bank on the traffic/sales of people simply wanting something "new".

Unfortunately, I can't message Skip on Facebook because as the photo below his photos shows, I am banned from Facebook for a little over 15 more days.  I do find the Facebook Gulag interesting...like the Getbig Gulag of "Time Out", you also lose PM function - at least that is how Time Out was before [has this changed?].  Someone once baited me, by sending me a PM, and I responded with this account.  He then made a post stating to Ron that I was using this account, LOL.  He started a brand new thread just to tattletale on me.  >:(  I was using this account - but not to post, only for PMs.  Ron then removed me from Time Out posting that I was a nice guy and bought him a bottle of coke at the Arnold Classic that occurred during my Time Out.  ;D

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life.  I promised Ron that I would not post about race or politics if I came back to Getbig - UNLESS someone else brought it up.  Hence you will notice the vast majority of my politics have been in response to the threads of others - not in my own threads, and not off-topic in other threads - [generally] only in response to the threads and posts of others. :)  I am a man of my word, and a promise is a promise.  By and large, I have behaved as I told Ron I would.  His house - his rules.  For all the criticism of me being "racist", I feel like I am below average for Getbig.  ;D [and I consider that a bad thing, LOL.  I'm joking.  Sort of].

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days for posting the YouTube video "Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny", is baffling to me.  Apparently posting a video with over three million views with 42,000 votes, 39,000 of which were UP VOTES [93%] is a problem to Facebook.  ???

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  Don't even bother asking the moderators what their standards are in any of the Facebook community message boards.  They will dodge the question.  Someone stated that their friend got banned for simply posting an article from the mainstream UK based media outlet "The Independent".  Twitter is attempting to kill all "hate", which will result in something like 30% of their tweets being blocked, LOL.  They will die as an organization if they follow that path.  Oh well.  Enjoy being displaced, Twatter.  :D  Phucking leftist phaggots.  >:(

Of course men evolved to be funny, as Christopher Hitchens stated!  Males have to compete with alpha males like Skip to get limited female reproductive resources!  So of course males evolved certain skills that women did not.  Why WOULDN'T that be the case?

I mean, damn, 55 years old with a physique like this?  It boggles the mind.  Amazing ethnic French genetics!

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  >:( :'( :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: NEW Skip La Cour Photo - 55 Years Old - 5'11, 210-lb.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:40:38 PM »
No one cares about your FB ban.

X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:45:58 PM »
What about Willet?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 06:48:17 PM »
Skip looks awesome for 55 yrs old.  His recent interview (was it with Ron Harris?) was kind of off-putting to me because Skip didn't come across as being very candid; it seemed like every word out of his mouth was either selling his book, or his life coaching services, or whatever else.  It kind of came off like an infomercial.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 06:57:00 PM »
Goodrum's Channel is more popular than LaCour's right now -

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkipLaCour .

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 07:05:28 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 07:05:53 PM »
55 and all natural too!
::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 07:08:08 PM »
He's got the trenbolona "blown up from within" fullness look. Yet natty  ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 08:02:22 PM »
Can anyone get a picture of him off cycle.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2017, 09:33:46 PM »
What a shameless bullshitter this guy is.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 12:28:41 AM »
Skippy and Patrick Banya still the two premium *real* natural bodybuilders in the world to date.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 12:46:29 AM »
Poor Jeff Bezos version.

Wondering how stupid average people can be to believe all natural status of these guys ? Guess stupidity never has a limit  ::)
GETBIG!

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2017, 01:14:08 AM »
aka Brigadefuhrer Gotz  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2017, 01:22:23 AM »
Whatever Skippy is selling is shit.  And from the looks of his photo, he's full of it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2017, 03:58:47 AM »
looks like a dickhead

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 05:03:47 AM »
Goodrum's Channel is more popular than LaCour's right now -

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkipLaCour .

Dude must have some mental issues.
Making videos an hour long for just a few dozen views.

:-\

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 05:21:01 AM »
Dude looks good, claims or claimed natural right?
Mr. AZ 2003

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 06:47:53 AM »
definitely natural at 55 looking like that   ::)

chess315

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2017, 06:56:32 AM »
He's one of the lowest cons in the game your better to follow Jason blaha

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2017, 07:14:35 AM »
This is why I prefer to be natural, you can build a good big, ripped physique, like Skip or Mike O'hearn. I might never be like Markus Ruhl or Phil Heath, but I'm already starting to look more and more like Mike O'hearn and Jeff Willet

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 08:57:40 AM »
Dude looks good, claims or claimed natural right?

Never mind I confused him with Ken "Skip" Hill.

I used to think he claimed natural, but I've been listening to him on advicesradio.com and he openly talks about his use. Talks about how he had health issues so he couldn't blast for a while and was forced to run trt. Blew my mind actually because like you said, I was under the impression he claimed natural.

QuietYou

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2017, 09:04:16 AM »
Just looks like any other f4ggot in the gym

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2017, 09:34:43 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »
I used to think he claimed natural, but I've been listening to him on advicesradio.com and he openly talks about his use. Talks about how he had health issues so he couldn't blast for a while and was forced to run trt. Blew my mind actually because like you said, I was under the impression he claimed natural.

went to the site but didn't see any interviews with LaCour

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2017, 11:28:50 AM »
55 years, 5 months, 2 days old.  He is happily married now with a beautiful wife, and two beautiful children.

Does anyone know what the current status of Skip's La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition is?  I seem to recall it generating around $4.8 million in total sales around 2011, but I have not heard as much about it lately.  That said, supplement lines tend to come and go, sometimes even to the point that the same people behind a line will create a new line, to bank on the traffic/sales of people simply wanting something "new".

Unfortunately, I can't message Skip on Facebook because as the photo below his photos shows, I am banned from Facebook for a little over 15 more days.  I do find the Facebook Gulag interesting...like the Getbig Gulag of "Time Out", you also lose PM function - at least that is how Time Out was before [has this changed?].  Someone once baited me, by sending me a PM, and I responded with this account.  He then made a post stating to Ron that I was using this account, LOL.  He started a brand new thread just to tattletale on me.  Angry  I was using this account - but not to post, only for PMs.  Ron then removed me from Time Out posting that I was a nice guy and bought him a bottle of coke at the Arnold Classic that occurred during my Time Out.  Grin

Ron and I were always on great terms in real life.  I promised Ron that I would not post about race or politics if I came back to Getbig - UNLESS someone else brought it up.  Hence you will notice the vast majority of my politics have been in response to the threads of others - not in my own threads, and not off-topic in other threads - [generally] only in response to the threads and posts of others. Smiley  I am a man of my word, and a promise is a promise.  By and large, I have behaved as I told Ron I would.  His house - his rules.  For all the criticism of me being "racist", I feel like I am below average for Getbig.  Grin [and I consider that a bad thing, LOL.  I'm joking.  Sort of].

But to get banned from Facebook for 30 days for posting the YouTube video "Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny", is baffling to me.  Apparently posting a video with over three million views with 42,000 votes, 39,000 of which were UP VOTES [93%] is a problem to Facebook.  Huh

Facebook has no consistent standards when it comes to logical reasons to ban people.  Don't even bother asking the moderators what their standards are in any of the Facebook community message boards.  They will dodge the question.  Someone stated that their friend got banned for simply posting an article from the mainstream UK based media outlet "The Independent".  Twitter is attempting to kill all "hate", which will result in something like 30% of their tweets being blocked, LOL.  They will die as an organization if they follow that path.  Oh well.  Enjoy being displaced, Twatter.  Cheesy  Phucking leftist phaggots.  Angry

Of course men evolved to be funny, as Christopher Hitchens stated!  Males have to compete with alpha males like Skip to get limited female reproductive resources!  So of course males evolved certain skills that women did not.  Why WOULDN'T that be the case?

I mean, damn, 55 years old with a physique like this?  It boggles the mind.  Amazing ethnic French genetics!

I will have to send Skip a message on Facebook...in two weeks.  Angry Cry Lips sealed