Author Topic: Hello Getbig!  (Read 7517 times)

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
Hello Getbig!
« on: July 01, 2018, 11:48:47 PM »
So its been about 5 years since I was last on here. Which means I have some updates and some tips for y'all. Some things I have done and some things I have learned.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING

- Earned a B.S. in Business Management in May 2015, a Masters in Divinity with an emphasis in Pastoral Counseling in 2017, and a Masters in Theology with an emphasis in Biblical Studies last month (May 2018).

- Moved from Sacramento to Virginia back to Manteca where I am now applying for jobs and thinking about going back to school for another degree in Theology.

- Picked up basketball as a hobby and, before I injured my knee, was able to jump up and grab the rim.  8)

- Have gotten into doing uphill sprints and bleachers for fun and exercise and have greatly increased my speed as a result.

- Been lifting with weights once a week and focusing on functional strength

- Been doing 7 minutes of planks and sit-ups each day for a month now

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED

- Boneless wings are overpriced nuggets and chicken drumsticks are inexpensive jumbo wings

- We can trust in the love and mercy of Jesus no matter what we are going through

- Muscles grow best with explosive reps, with heavy weights, with hard contractions

- Eating should not be complicated. Focus on meats. Include some fruits and veggies. Drink plenty of liquids. Avoid too much saturated fat. Keep total calories somewhat reasonable. Otherwise, eat when your hungry and eat as much as you want till your full. Hard to go wrong.

- Argument is counter-productive. The Socratic method is much more effective.

Now tell me, Getbig, how is it going? What have yall been up to? Who is still around, and who has left?

(cue the deep tissue massage references and the bunny pictures in 3, 2, 1...  ;D )

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: Hello Getbig!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 11:50:08 PM »
Wow. A jizz blast from the ass. I’m (HIV) positive this thread will entertain us for months!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 01:36:14 AM »
So its been about 5 years since I was last on here. Which means I have some updates and some tips for y'all. Some things I have done and some things I have learned.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING

- Earned a B.S. in Business Management in May 2015, a Masters in Divinity with an emphasis in Pastoral Counseling in 2017, and a Masters in Theology with an emphasis in Biblical Studies last month (May 2018).

- Moved from Sacramento to Virginia back to Manteca where I am now applying for jobs and thinking about going back to school for another degree in Theology.

- Picked up basketball as a hobby and, before I injured my knee, was able to jump up and grab the rim.  8)

- Have gotten into doing uphill sprints and bleachers for fun and exercise and have greatly increased my speed as a result.

- Been lifting with weights once a week and focusing on functional strength

- Been doing 7 minutes of planks and sit-ups each day for a month now

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED

- Boneless wings are overpriced nuggets and chicken drumsticks are inexpensive jumbo wings

- We can trust in the love and mercy of Jesus no matter what we are going through

- Muscles grow best with explosive reps, with heavy weights, with hard contractions

- Eating should not be complicated. Focus on meats. Include some fruits and veggies. Drink plenty of liquids. Avoid too much saturated fat. Keep total calories somewhat reasonable. Otherwise, eat when your hungry and eat as much as you want till your full. Hard to go wrong.

- Argument is counter-productive. The Socratic method is much more effective.

Now tell me, Getbig, how is it going? What have yall been up to? Who is still around, and who has left?

(cue the deep tissue massage references and the bunny pictures in 3, 2, 1...  ;D )

Congratulations! You've come a long, long way. There was a time when you seemed on a sure path to self-destruction.

Just curious, how did you support yourself and finance your education?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 01:39:09 AM »
Congratulations! You've come a long, long way. There was a time when you seemed on a sure path to self-destruction.

With his previous deviancy - Likey selling his arse.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 02:13:07 AM »

With his previous deviancy - Likey selling his arse.

;D ;D
 ;D ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 04:44:59 AM »
this is a gimmick account...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 04:55:35 AM »
I remember tbombz.

Things are good with me. I work as a salesman and bring in some good $. My shoulder is fucked up so I cant train as before but go 3 times a week. Health is fine. But the hoes drive me nuts. To much arguing with the one at home and also with the one on the side.

Welcome back and I hope its not a fake account.
MIRAGETROPIN

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 05:44:54 AM »
Another day, another gimmick.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 05:55:16 AM »
Dear tdongz. What is your current price for a body massage with a few sensual elements? Just asking for a friend...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 10:05:25 AM »
It's gotta be TBomz! No one else would ever mention Manteca.

Welcome back and congratz on your re-education!

PS... The original founders of Manteca (not me) mispelled the name "Monteca" whch means something in Spanish and it stuck. Some even call that 'town' the dumest town in the US due to that spellng error.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 10:18:19 AM »

WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED

-

[

so much funny potential in the bolded

sounds like you are doing well

whatever became of the bunny suit?

do you use AAS or other prescribed growth drugs for your ailment?
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »
Welcome back Taylor...............con tinued success on turning your life around.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 11:01:42 AM »
If this is indeed the real tdongz, whalecum back!  :)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 11:13:58 AM »
Gonna need a video or at least some recent pics to prove this is the real tbombz....with or without the bunny suit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 11:18:41 AM »
Love that you put wings above Jesus in order of importance.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 11:42:19 AM »
this is a gimmick account...

Gonna need a video or at least some recent pics to prove this is the real tbombz....with or without the bunny suit.

I can confirm this is not a gimmick account.

:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
No one described what it feels like to receive anal.. and that is what he wanted to know..

For me, it always hurts right when it goes in. Does not feel pleasant at all. Sort of a deep stinging sensation.

However, leave the cock in your ass, very shortly the pain goes away entirely. Once the pain leaves, then your partner can start to pump your ass.
It feels like a great deep tissue massage, only its inside your ass.    

for me it feels real good when it goes real deep.. like there is some kind of pleasure sensor at the bottom of my ass that emits the tingles when ever a cock comes close to hitting it.

IT feels about the same whether your on your back or on your stomach, however there are some differences. on your back you can see your partner, which could be good or bad (attractive or unattractive?).

On your stomach its more relaxing and you can just bite a pillow and let the good times roll.  

Tbombz lettin' the good times roll indeed! :D
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2018, 11:47:39 AM »
I can confirm this is not a gimmick account.

that's the best news I've had since my last AIDS test.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2018, 12:03:29 PM »
Aids ridden fag

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »

well, he stole money from his parents.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2018, 12:12:06 PM »
well, he stole money from his parents.

Yes

The lazy work shy Neanderthal looking sack of utter shit has been bumming around doing worthless college courses in order to avoid work, just think had the useless cu nt not done absolutely anything to avoid working a job in the first place he may not be riddled with aids today

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »
Hello Getbig!, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2018, 12:24:39 PM »
Yes

The lazy work shy Neanderthal looking sack of utter shit has been bumming around doing worthless college courses in order to avoid work, just think had the useless cu nt not done absolutely anything to avoid working a job in the first place he may not be riddled with aids today

for henda

had to get one in  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 12:25:46 PM »

Bah absolutely fucking vile, deserves a diesel wacker plate repeatedly ran over his back

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2018, 12:26:25 PM »
for henda

had to get one in  :D
Haha yes!  :D