Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497383 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1550 on: March 16, 2020, 11:47:05 AM »
Idris Elba becomes one of the small handful of famous to come down with it -

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/idris-elba-coronavirus-1203535677/ .

Seems mildly sick, and in good spirits from the video posted below -

https://twitter.com/idriselba/status/1239617034901524481 .

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1551 on: March 16, 2020, 11:55:45 AM »
aaaand, like I said, the famous Monday is here. Local resident creeps with The idiot Bot leading are promoting their retarded agenda. They have lost all credibility just like their moron president that is issuing fake websites, too little too late measures, accusing and pointing finger to others when asked why he closed the pandemic office recently and so on. All this shit is recorded and there to watch for all the world to see. The Long Lost Retarded Boys of the so called Republican Party drowning in their own feces. Kleptomanic Shite, idiot The Lot, and mommyshitboner crying and losing their sleep over their diminished online characters.

Thank you Gaia

Long Live Free North America

You are not American , so stop bullshitting Serbian !

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1552 on: March 16, 2020, 11:59:56 AM »
watch YOUR bitch president scrambling for cover when asked the question...I didnt do it...what a bitch! This coward would leave you on the battlefield, high and dry, 100%.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/13/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-pbs-yamiche-alcindor-question-sot-vpx.cnn
Obama was a good man. Another bitch was Clinton that bombed Serbia, when we were fighting the extreme islamic offensive toward Europe in Bosnia and Kosovo.
Look at Europe now. Thanks Bill, may you rot in hell!

Oh NOOOO , NATO destroyed Serbia in 1999  ;D .

Why you are drinking so much !.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Corona Virus......am I missing something?
« Reply #1553 on: March 16, 2020, 12:02:55 PM »
Well, for every patient with covid-19, each of them will in average infect 5 people more, they 5 each 5 people more etc. until you have several billion. Quite easy, 5 x 5 = 25, 25 x 5 = 125, 125 x 5 = 625 etc., so in five steps you have thousands of people, at 12 steps billions people.  ;D

Just like good old Wheat and chessboard problem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem: one grain of wheat in the first square, two in the second one etc., and how many rise grains you have in the last square?

It's gonna be as big as...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1554 on: March 16, 2020, 12:08:37 PM »
don't forget Desolate mind too..he dreams of tiny republican cawks

You're a sad, pathetic gimmick. :-*

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1555 on: March 16, 2020, 12:10:18 PM »
Just got back from mountain biking, trailhead is packed, trail is packed, booty shorts out in full force, no face masks, no panic.
Weird.
LMAO wtf...

Death to the Traitors dearth / ilalin / borsen8
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1556 on: March 16, 2020, 12:24:53 PM »
That's what I'm thinking.

Nobody is reacting to the virus anymore only reacting to what the previous group did.

One NBA player has the virus --> isolate the entire team --> Shut down the NBA --> shut down all professional sports --> all amateur sports --> might as well shut down all the schools --> NOBODY LEAVE YOUR HOUSE OR YOU'LL DIE!!!

I believe the overreaction that you’re seeing is simply ass covering. Businesses don’t want to get sued. Government officials don’t wanna lose their jobs.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1557 on: March 16, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »

I believe the overreaction that you’re seeing is simply ass covering. Businesses don’t want to get sued. Government officials don’t wanna lose their jobs.

I totally agree. Everyone is just trying to protect themselves.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1558 on: March 16, 2020, 12:50:41 PM »
I’m saying that the dire predictions never came to fruition. The explosion into the heterosexual population never happened no matter what you’ve led to believe.

Man shall not lie with man for it is an abomination.

We were also told not to eat bats. This virus is not a surprise we have had it coming.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1559 on: March 16, 2020, 12:54:16 PM »

That's what I think.  No one wants to be accused of not doing enough. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: March 16, 2020, 01:25:08 PM »
watch YOUR bitch president scrambling for cover when asked the question...I didnt do it...what a bitch! This coward would leave you on the battlefield, high and dry, 100%.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/13/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-pbs-yamiche-alcindor-question-sot-vpx.cnn
Obama was a good man. Another bitch was Clinton that bombed Serbia, when we were fighting the extreme islamic offensive toward Europe in Bosnia and Kosovo.
Look at Europe now. Thanks Bill, may you rot in hell!

It was the Democrats who launched the war against Serbia.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: March 16, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »

Oh NOOOO , NATO destroyed Serbia in 1999  ;D .

Why you are drinking so much !.

Jugoslavian of peace.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1562 on: March 16, 2020, 01:37:53 PM »
Half of you people posting on here better hope the virus isn't anything to worry about... if your grandparents die from it then whose basement will you be living in next?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: March 16, 2020, 01:38:24 PM »
Trump is doing a good job

Trumpy is a part of the CABAL that has brought and is bringing all of this to fruition

You think that retard really cares about you or america(ns)???

When he said "A STORM IS COMING"... this is what he was talking about

A STORM represents TERRIBLE TROUBLE/TIMES

He is answering to his HANDLERS and they have already decided america's time is up..

They have CHINA as the new DIVA on the stage and since we can not have two divas on a stage at the same time... ONE MUST GO...

Guess which one is about to go down in flames???
C

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1564 on: March 16, 2020, 01:39:42 PM »
Half of you people posting on here better hope the virus isn't anything to worry about... if your grandparents die from it then whose basement will you be living in next?

They'll move into LurkerNoMores basement :D
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1565 on: March 16, 2020, 01:40:18 PM »

I am living in Basile's basement right now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: March 16, 2020, 01:40:23 PM »
I held a monthly Board meeting just now....conference call. Another meeting I have which was scheduled for next Wednesday morning has been cancelled. People paying attention and doing the best we can.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: March 16, 2020, 01:42:58 PM »
Man shall not lie with man for it is an abomination.

We were also told not to eat bats. This virus is not a surprise we have had it coming.

Did they eat the bats raw? High temperatures kill the virus. Cook your food folks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: March 16, 2020, 01:44:39 PM »
The other day it was reported that there are 170,000 people with the coronavirus. How do we know this? Have all these people tested positive or do they just have a virus with similar symptoms?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1569 on: March 16, 2020, 01:47:19 PM »
The other day it was reported that there are 170,000 people with the coronavirus. How do we know this? Have all these people tested positive or do they just have a virus with similar symptoms?

Amazingly, I agree with you on this one. And how do we know that the tests are accurate.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1570 on: March 16, 2020, 01:49:21 PM »
I don't see how 80,000 cases in China, a country of over 1 billion people equates to 60 million cases in the US.

Because they are not testing people.

When you get the flu but don't need medical help, do you go to the doctor and ask to be tested to see if hou are sick? Or do you know you are sick, aren't that bad, bed rest will fix it, so you stay at home and like magic, you get better?

The test numbers outside of China are your severe guage pretty much. They can be used as an indicator to how many people require medical assistance. For anyone else not rocking up at a hospital, you won't be in the number.

These are the numbers:
50% of Americans are supposed to get it - 165M
5% will be severe 8.25M
2% of those sick will die 3.3M

Of the 8.25M expected severe cases, the US has 0.004M cases right now......  either it is super early and will hit like a tidal wave in 8 weeks time or it's overblown. Pick an option.

If it's really as bad as it's made out to be, in 1-2 weeks time we will see stuff being posted on Facebook and other social media by friends and people we know. My area is heavily 65yr+ and we know corona is already through thr suburb. If we don't hear much in 2-4 weeks then perhaps it is BS afterall.......

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1571 on: March 16, 2020, 01:51:50 PM »
It was the Democrats who launched the war against Serbia.

I know that. Clinton was and is a bitch along with his wife. I don't divide people between Republican and Democrats. It's just that Republicans are blindly following a coward.

I divide people between good and shitty. A lot of the shitty ones on this board.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: March 16, 2020, 01:56:16 PM »
I know that. Clinton was and is a bitch along with his wife. I don't divide people between Republican and Democrats. It's just that Republicans are blindly following a coward.

I divide people between good and shitty. A lot of the shitty ones on this board.
You're hurting my feelings.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1573 on: March 16, 2020, 01:56:36 PM »
They have CHINA as the new DIVA on the stage and since we can not have two divas on a stage at the same time... ONE MUST GO...

Guess which one is about to go down in flames???

China will go down you dickwit!

Business will shift a huge amount of production out of China and over to India and other areas to derisk.

Do you grasp how fucked up our supply chains just got? Business doesn't need thr govt to do anything, we will pull out ourselves and that will wreak havok on China.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: March 16, 2020, 01:59:23 PM »
Because they are not testing people.

When you get the flu but don't need medical help, do you go to the doctor and ask to be tested to see if hou are sick? Or do you know you are sick, aren't that bad, bed rest will fix it, so you stay at home and like magic, you get better?

The test numbers outside of China are your severe guage pretty much. They can be used as an indicator to how many people require medical assistance. For anyone else not rocking up at a hospital, you won't be in the number.

These are the numbers:
50% of Americans are supposed to get it - 165M
5% will be severe 8.25M
2% of those sick will die 3.3M

Of the 8.25M expected severe cases, the US has 0.004M cases right now......  either it is super early and will hit like a tidal wave in 8 weeks time or it's overblown. Pick an option.

If it's really as bad as it's made out to be, in 1-2 weeks time we will see stuff being posted on Facebook and other social media by friends and people we know. My area is heavily 65yr+ and we know corona is already through thr suburb. If we don't hear much in 2-4 weeks then perhaps it is BS afterall.......

What is more, doctor's and hospitals don't want people showing up for tests if they only think they have the coronavirus. If you call your doctor or have someone do it for you to say you are experiencing life threatening respiratory distress, the doctor's office will tell you to go to an emergency room. On the other hand, if you show up at the emergency room and you are not experiencing a medical emergency, they will send you home. Most health insurance plans require you to pay the cost of an emergency room visit unless you are admitted to the hospital.

I recommend you cancel any non-emergency medical, dental and vision appointments. Do you really want someone working that close to you even if you both wear masks?