Author Topic: Melvin Goodrum please clear this up  (Read 1454 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Melvin Goodrum please clear this up
« on: September 20, 2020, 01:30:33 AM »
Primemuscle is doubting you have an 8 inch kielbasa. Can you put him in his place?

I read somewhere that Derek claimed he had a 10" sausage between his legs. I don't have quite 10", so I'll say if he Truly did hang that, then that is pretty impressive. On the other hand, Derek was a bit of a braggart. Could he have stretched the truth from 5" to 10"? It's possible. Most men, including me, like to make more of ourselves than we are. I think it is just human nature.

In the case of Melvin, he must be a "grower" because his one moment of claim to fame in a posing suit (as per photos on Getbig) certainly didn't do him justice. But hey, who am I to say what's impressive and what isn't?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Melvin Goodrum please clear this up
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 01:38:09 AM »
Prime is one of the gayest and creepiest fukkers there is, bizarre twat-libturd.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 01:45:43 AM »
Prime is one of the gayest and creepiest fukkers there is, bizarre twat-libturd.

yes!  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 01:55:32 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 02:04:30 AM »

I've vowed to no longer attack him though I have to bite my lip constantly but he really has no sense of self-awareness and how he comes across to other people. I really believed he is genuine puzzled as to why the majority here are replused by him. He just writes them off as homophobes never stopping to consider that maybe it's really him. There are several openly homosexuals on this board that most have no problem with. OMR is almost universally respected and liked on this board.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 03:21:14 AM »
He's got tiny little pea sized balls.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 04:04:41 AM »
vissy left him because he wasn't a real BBC

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 04:11:11 AM »
vissy left him because he wasn't a real BBC

I wonder if Vissy wants to get back with him now he owns his own 40k mobile home and has his telephone sales job, throw in Vissys rented storage locker hair salon, they could be a local power couple in Sylva.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 04:21:13 AM »
I've vowed to no longer attack him though I have to bite my lip constantly but he really has no sense of self-awareness and how he comes across to other people. I really believed he is genuine puzzled as to why the majority here are replused by him. He just writes them off as homophobes never stopping to consider that maybe it's really him. There are several openly homosexuals on this board that most have no problem with. OMR is almost universally respected and liked on this board.

I got nothing against gay people, black people, etc. I dont like whiny, blaming retards, but thats OK I dont need to, and they dont need to like me.
Libs try to control normal traits (hate, love, etc).
But yes, Prime is just a creepy fukkah. Yes, OMR is a great person, smart, funny, truthful.
Most libs cant see who they really are. If they cant admit the "protests" are being done by left-wing violent kuntz, then they cant see anything obvious, let alone how insane they really are.

Of course if a bunch of BLM and ANTIFA came up and started dousing their house with gas to burn it down, im sure they'd call the cops pretty quickly to save their ass.
Even after supporting the violence against society for the last few months. Insane-A-Tards.  ???

Glory hole Champ Prime-Kuntt

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 05:19:58 AM »
Primemuscle, do you have anymore questions?

Below you can see Goodrum's kielbasa

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 11:37:52 AM »
Primemuscle is doubting you have an 8 inch kielbasa. Can you put him in his place?

Me, Adonis, Squad, and a few others raided his sex channel one time and roasted him when he was naked...it was about 6inches...average....not hing special
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 11:56:23 AM »
Ouch, a knock out blow to Primemuscle!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2020, 01:14:01 PM »

Me, Adonis, Squad, and a few others raided his sex channel one time and roasted him when he was naked...it was about 6inches...average....not hing special

Primemuscle is a disgusting old creepy fucking queer.

I’d rather give Nancy Pelosi a Pap smear than leave that weirdo alone around children.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2020, 01:51:20 PM »
Primemuscle is a disgusting old creepy fucking queer.

I’d rather give Nancy Pelosi a Pap smear than leave that weirdo alone around children.

he looks better than youtube star and powerlifter jason blaha tbf.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 01:54:33 PM »

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 01:58:15 PM »
And yet another contender appears from the  flotsam and jetsam to vie for the title of "The Most Extremes Gay Thread Get Big 2020"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 02:17:09 PM »
Weird you would be so concerned about Vinces kielbasa. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 07:09:00 PM »
Weird you would be so concerned about Vinces kielbasa. :-X

** deleting my last post asap **

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 08:06:34 PM »

At least I am honest. What about you? You seem to be very interested in what is gay and what isn't. Why is that? Don't throw stones.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 02:03:03 AM »
At least I am honest. What about you? You seem to be very interested in what is gay and what isn't. Why is that? Don't throw stones.

Not interested, please keep your severe perversion off the board and to yourself, kuntt.
Just because someone calls you out, doesnt mean theres an interest, it means theyre disgusted. Kuntt.