Author Topic: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC  (Read 41099 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC
« Reply #400 on: September 07, 2021, 09:32:59 PM »
I`m far from angry.

Zen master Tim will triumph over this douche assembly.

The Gods have spoken.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #401 on: September 07, 2021, 10:05:49 PM »
Look at those twigs. And you think leg curls leg ext and sissy squats is gonna bring those up? Nobody blows up their legs in their 40's

If Levrone can’t do it, binky can though

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #402 on: September 07, 2021, 10:35:01 PM »
bhanks should focus on getting as shredded as possible instead of focusing on fullness. That is his strength as opposed to billowing muscle bellies and "aesthetics." Shreds you can control to a higher extent than the other stuff which is mostly genes. Shreds have to do with genes too but there is a measure of control through suffering. If he really isn't doing any stimulants he should consider clenbuterol, at least for a few weeks. It doesn't eat muscle, it protects muscle and is in fact slightly anabolic. Ephedrine too, saves lean mass on diets. Alternating clen with ephedrine every 2 weeks and then both the last 2.

Insulin shines for genetically lean individuals. Might be a good choice especially with the chrons when "holding weight" is a problem. Nontoxic natural hormone.

If I were him I'd shoot for being completely ready 2 weeks out on high protein, then switch it around for more carbs to fill out slowly.

Anadrol if orals aren't out of the question due to stomach issues. IMO Anadrol along with tren are the 2 best diet drugs.

8)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #403 on: September 07, 2021, 10:42:46 PM »
The issue is actually bloating and gas my belly gets really big trying to digest food. Also sometimes it gets stuck in the hiatal Hernia and I get bad acid reflux. It makes you not want to eat you can feel full when empty. I still just poop waste like everyone else it is the excess gas and acid and bile that is uncomfortable. I threw up before bed last night. I was still a little bloated this am. That is why I need 24 to prep to actually empty. Walking helps the digestion process. I walked 2.5 miles on the beach today. But yes most people with Crohns don't eat much fasting for 24-48hrs helps. Anyway trying to eat as much as I can but I have some limitations. The prior 2 days I was in a lot of stomach pain. I would like to be a full 225lbs on stage but I may be a full 212lbs instead will see how things go. Trying to but yeah sometimes I really just can't eat I will just throw it back up but instead of fasting for a day I will wait a couple hours and try again. So yes I have a lot of stomach issues I just deal with them. Most people would not they would stop eating and lose 50lbs because it just isn't worth it to them. It is to me.

Stuffing yourself, crappy/farting all the time, gas/bloat, vomiting on a regular basis -- your life is just gross.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: September 07, 2021, 11:23:57 PM »
Stuffing yourself, crappy/farting all the time, gas/bloat, vomiting on a regular basis -- your life is just gross.
this is why I fucking despise being around fat people, they can barley move without wind escaping from their greedy fucking mouths or fat sweaty ass. Truly revolting

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #405 on: September 08, 2021, 01:33:16 AM »
BP update?

Yes please - your health is our top priority here

what are you training? will you eat between sets?

bhanks eats during sets...

Anadrol if orals aren't out of the question due to stomach issues. IMO Anadrol along with tren are the 2 best diet drugs.

8)

Anadrol would help with the anemia too, right..?  Isn't that its legit purpose in the first place?
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2021, 05:31:39 AM »

Anadrol would help with the anemia too, right..?  Isn't that its legit purpose in the first place?

Yes, that's the only legit indication for it from what I remember. Though most anabolic steroids do the same. For whatever reason the drug companies chose one over another when seeking approval for a specific indication. Interestingly Anavar is the only anabolic for people who are too underweight for no specific reason or illness - only steroid for gaining weight in the US PDR.

Anadrol is simply one of the most potent oral anabolics available. Gives a real meaty look.

This is what Anadrol on a prep does, a friend of mine I prepped. This was maybe a month out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2021, 05:42:16 AM »
Yes, that's the only legit indication for it from what I remember. Though most anabolic steroids do the same. For whatever reason the drug companies chose one over another when seeking approval for a specific indication. Interestingly Anavar is the only anabolic for people who are too underweight for no specific reason or illness - only steroid for gaining weight in the US PDR.

Anadrol is simply one of the most potent oral anabolics available. Gives a real meaty look.

This is what Anadrol on a prep does, a friend of mine I prepped. This was maybe a month out.
He looks fucking great!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #408 on: September 08, 2021, 05:44:15 AM »

I have a digestive and autoimmune disease dumbass

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #409 on: September 08, 2021, 05:46:15 AM »
Bhanky will skip eating the top half of the Big Mac bun 24 hrs from contest and get ripped.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: September 08, 2021, 05:47:50 AM »

Bhanky,
Did you get these issues from mlitary service?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: September 08, 2021, 05:54:21 AM »

Sounds like aids homo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: September 08, 2021, 05:57:42 AM »
Bhanky,
Did you get these issues from mlitary service?

We don't know what causes Crohns but it is an autoimmune disease. I have my own theories on treatment and causes. I was also diagnosed with Barrets Esophogous a precancerous throat condition in my 20s. I do not have a valve between my stomach and esophogous doctors are not sure if acid from Gerd destroyed it or if I was born without it. I have a large hiatal hernia as well so yeah it is difficult for me to eat a lot of food. I used to throw up bile a lot more and pass more blood. I was dead on the table when they tried an EGD.  They want to check again and take biopsies for stomach and they ordered a colonoscopy to check for colorectal cancer but I passed on that. It is very easy for me to quit eating and lose weight. I am done with Doctors.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: September 08, 2021, 05:59:50 AM »
We don't know what causes Crohns but it is an autoimmune disease. I have my own theories on treatment and causes. I was also diagnosed with Barrets Esophogous a precancerous throat condition in my 20s. I do not have a valve between my stomach and esophogous doctors are not sure if acid from Gerd destroyed it or if I was born without it. I have a large hiatal hernia as well so yeah it is difficult for me to eat a lot of food. I used to throw up bile a lot more and pass more blood. I was dead on the table when they tried an EGD.  They want to check again and take biopsies for stomach and they ordered a colonoscopy to check for colorectal cancer but I passed on that. It is very easy for me to quit eating and lose weight. I am done with Doctors.

You say you can’t eat a lot of food but your shovelling junk food on the regular how does this make any sense quit with your lies.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: September 08, 2021, 06:01:06 AM »
You say you can’t eat a lot of food but your shovelling junk food on the regular how does this make any sense quit with your lies.

I said it is difficult to eat a lot yes I realize difficult means can't to a lot of people not me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: September 08, 2021, 06:10:44 AM »
Look at those twigs. And you think leg curls leg ext and sissy squats is gonna bring those up? Nobody blows up their legs in their 40's

Correct especially someone with degenerative arthritis bone on bone in both knees a bakers cyst and titanium bolts barely training in their basement because they can barely fucking walk. You think I don't realize it isn't possible? But I am missing half a pec have tendonitis in both arms and have had 3 shoulder surgeries so it's not like I can heavy bench press either. So fuck it I am going to continue to train legs twice a week and do it anyway.

These are the same legs 2 years ago. I could not walk without a cane. I had fluid leaking everywhere and was in a lot of pain. Dr wanted to shave down the bone. Compared to that they are blowing up. I have actually added a full inch to my calves in the last 6 months.

This is about a lot more than thongs and plastic trophies. This is about being able to play with my son. This is about walking

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: September 08, 2021, 06:42:00 AM »
Legs are coming up, Bhanky.

Stay with it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: September 08, 2021, 06:48:36 AM »
Correct especially someone with degenerative arthritis bone on bone in both knees a bakers cyst and titanium bolts barely training in their basement because they can barely fucking walk. You think I don't realize it isn't possible? But I am missing half a pec have tendonitis in both arms and have had 3 shoulder surgeries so it's not like I can heavy bench press either. So fuck it I am going to continue to train legs twice a week and do it anyway.

These are the same legs 2 years ago. I could not walk without a cane. I had fluid leaking everywhere and was in a lot of pain. Dr wanted to shave down the bone. Compared to that they are blowing up. I have actually added a full inch to my calves in the last 6 months.

This is about a lot more than thongs and plastic trophies. This is about being able to play with my son. This is about walking

How many medical conditions do you have? Crohns? Arthritis? you are medical marvel Brian.

Do you have custody of your son full time? or does your criminal past impact this? Can he visit you without your parole officer being in the same room?

When Josh beats the fuck out of you will you relinquish your parental rights to him as well.

Lastly, if your son asks is it okay to send multiple threating texts to a women how would you advise him?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: September 08, 2021, 06:53:46 AM »
How many medical conditions do you have? Crohns? Arthritis? you are medical marvel Brian.

Do you have custody of your son full time? or does your criminal past impact this? Can he visit you without your parole officer being in the same room?

When Josh beats the fuck out of you will you relinquish your parental rights to him as well.

Lastly, if your son asks is it okay to send multiple threating texts to a women how would you advise him?

I have joint custody asshole I also have a wonderful girlfriend who loves me. What do you have???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: September 08, 2021, 06:57:29 AM »
I have joint custody asshole I also have a wonderful girlfriend who loves me. What do you have???

Lets see...

a fully functional immune system to start
a working Esophagus
a pair of legs that do not require a cane or walker or have any aluminum rods in them

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #420 on: September 08, 2021, 06:58:28 AM »
Legs are coming up, Bhanky.

Stay with it.

Great improvements since the injury/surgery.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: September 08, 2021, 07:27:39 AM »
Great improvements since the injury/surgery.

It isn't always about where you are sometimes you have to remember how far you have come and keep trusting the process. Maybe we are not all where we want to be but maybe we are halfway there just keep grinding

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: September 08, 2021, 07:44:13 AM »
It isn't always about where you are sometimes you have to remember how far you have come and keep trusting the process. Maybe we are not all where we want to be but maybe we are halfway there just keep grinding

like the cartilage in your knees

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: September 08, 2021, 07:47:22 AM »
like the cartilage in your knees

No that would be bone I don’t have any cartilidge left about a decade ago they were going to drill into the bone so it would leak out and create more cartilidge but there wasn’t any cartridge  left to grow. I have been bone on bone for a while now

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: September 08, 2021, 08:23:22 AM »

Except for the doctors who prescribe the TRT you want, right?

;D