Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1489510 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #22475 on: January 10, 2023, 06:00:24 AM »
Did a home workout
5 sets 8 Flat Bench
2 sets 20 dumbbell cable press downs
3 sets 20 dumbbell tricep overhead press
2 sets 30 side laterals

Flex showing the tear as you can see the tissue is still there under the tear and the pec still has thickness when flexed. I don’t usually flex the right pec so as not to show the tear but that makes it look significantly smaller it’s not it just doesn’t have good shape.

being this is page 900 I will take a break I don’t need getbig I am already Big

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22476 on: January 10, 2023, 06:12:30 AM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #22477 on: January 10, 2023, 06:40:27 AM »
Did a home workout
5 sets 8 Flat Bench
2 sets 30 side laterals

Flex showing the tear as you can see the tissue is still there under the tear and the pec still has thickness when flexed. I don’t usually flex the right pec so as not to show the tear but that makes it look significantly smaller it’s not it just doesn’t have good shape.

them chopsticks you call legs arent big

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22478 on: January 10, 2023, 06:46:26 AM »

He will never quit Getbig - he can't.  That is unless maybe after a court evaluation they order him as part of his parole to cease posting here. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #22479 on: January 10, 2023, 07:50:57 AM »
Damn he loves that hands clasped pose

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22480 on: January 10, 2023, 07:52:12 AM »
Did a home workout
5 sets 8 Flat Bench
2 sets 30 side laterals

Bro, your head looks so big and your body looks so tiny!

Also, asymmetrical body of peace!
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #22481 on: January 10, 2023, 08:09:27 AM »
I don’t need getbig I am already Big

Scary visage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22482 on: January 10, 2023, 08:31:42 AM »
Bro, your head looks so big and your body looks so tiny!

Also, asymmetrical body of peace!

Grimmace  :D ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #22483 on: January 10, 2023, 08:46:29 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #22484 on: January 10, 2023, 12:08:46 PM »
Did a home workout
5 sets 8 Flat Bench
2 sets 30 side laterals

So 15 reps of squats is cardio....but not those above.  Gotcha.

I wrote this letter for your son....when its time, you can show it to him.

Dear _______

Back in January of 2023 your Dad was the focus of a brutal owning that caused him to rage out of control on the message board called GetBig.  I do not know if the board will still be around when you are shown this.  In the event it is not, the reason this brutal destruction of your dad's ego came after he posted a video of him doing 13 reps of a squat with (allegedly) 225lbs.  He labeled the video "225 x 15" or something to that effect.  Numerous attempts were made to find out what happened to the missing 2 reps.  There was speculation that your dad somehow lost them while making the video, that he didn't know how to count, or he was high from vaping.  We all concluded he was using 'Hankinsmath' which allows someone to count higher than actual numbers despite concrete evidence of the contrary.  Perhaps he will share with you those two reps on his death bed...something akin to saying "Rosebud" (a reference to an old movie..you should look it up).

I should digress.  I decided to post a video of me doing better, cleaner, and easier reps with the same weight and even added a message at the end for him.  Well, this was not as well received by your dad as I had hoped.  He went on a tirade on the message board and came up with all sorts of excuses of why he couldn't do it as well as challenging everyone to all sorts of nonsensical feats of "strength" (hopefully he told you about the times he rolled with the 'Strict Curl Nation').  No one accepted any of the challenges and this further enraged your dad. 

Ultimately we were instructed by court psychologists that it would be best to leave him alone lest he take out his rage on you or some other individuals (most likely female) that were dwelling in the house at the time.  Out of respect and concern for safety of all of you around him we did so.  The good thing is that he must have gotten the message and accepted the help of the psychologist and got himself on some meds because he gave a heartfelt message about leaving GetBig. 

We are sorry it escalated to that level....and hope this letter finds you in good health

Sincerely,

Krankenstein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22485 on: January 10, 2023, 01:02:55 PM »
Oh man oh man on man oh man.   This is rough.   :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22486 on: January 10, 2023, 01:12:40 PM »
He will never quit Getbig - he can't.  That is unless maybe after a court evaluation they order him as part of his parole to cease posting here.

I couldn't care less, but the difference between the last pic and the gym pic is pretty staggering.  Looks like a different body.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22487 on: January 10, 2023, 01:19:15 PM »
I couldn't care less, but the difference between the last pic and the gym pic is pretty staggering.  Looks like a different body.

Because they are all put through filters, shopped, etc.  And Im sure he takes dozens upon dozens of photos before deciding to post one. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22488 on: January 10, 2023, 01:21:41 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22489 on: January 10, 2023, 01:22:26 PM »
So 15 reps of squats is cardio....but not those above.  Gotcha.

I wrote this letter for your son....when its time, you can show it to him.

Dear _______

Back in January of 2023 your Dad was the focus of a brutal owning that caused him to rage out of control on the message board called GetBig.  I do not know if the board will still be around when you are shown this.  In the event it is not, the reason this brutal destruction of your dad's ego came after he posted a video of him doing 13 reps of a squat with (allegedly) 225lbs.  He labeled the video "225 x 15" or something to that effect.  Numerous attempts were made to find out what happened to the missing 2 reps.  There was speculation that your dad somehow lost them while making the video, that he didn't know how to count, or he was high from vaping.  We all concluded he was using 'Hankinsmath' which allows someone to count higher than actual numbers despite concrete evidence of the contrary.  Perhaps he will share with you those two reps on his death bed...something akin to saying "Rosebud" (a reference to an old movie..you should look it up).

I should digress.  I decided to post a video of me doing better, cleaner, and easier reps with the same weight and even added a message at the end for him.  Well, this was not as well received by your dad as I had hoped.  He went on a tirade on the message board and came up with all sorts of excuses of why he couldn't do it as well as challenging everyone to all sorts of nonsensical feats of "strength" (hopefully he told you about the times he rolled with the 'Strict Curl Nation').  No one accepted any of the challenges and this further enraged your dad. 

Ultimately we were instructed by court psychologists that it would be best to leave him alone lest he take out his rage on you or some other individuals (most likely female) that were dwelling in the house at the time.  Out of respect and concern for safety of all of you around him we did so.  The good thing is that he must have gotten the message and accepted the help of the psychologist and got himself on some meds because he gave a heartfelt message about leaving GetBig. 

We are sorry it escalated to that level....and hope this letter finds you in good health

Sincerely,

Krankenstein

LAMO

Oh my... :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22490 on: January 10, 2023, 01:29:36 PM »

This is a good follow on Twitter - gives a lot of strength and mobility (as mentioned in video) that are all golf specific.

https://twitter.com/Fit_For_Golf
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #22491 on: January 10, 2023, 02:53:22 PM »
The fiancée forbid Hanky to visit Getbig?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22492 on: January 10, 2023, 02:59:28 PM »
The fiancée forbid Hanky to visit Getbig?

Imagine her reading this thread ?   Lol.   Who is this Clegg person ? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22493 on: January 10, 2023, 03:01:31 PM »

Imagine her reading this thread ?   Lol.   Who is this Clegg person ?
shes seen all the photos  :o

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22494 on: January 10, 2023, 03:19:17 PM »

LOL

Epic... Good that Josh is golfing and doing the associated exercises as well.

"Chicken Legged / Giant Headed"   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22495 on: January 10, 2023, 03:24:16 PM »
He`s gonzo for good this time.....strict curls orders from the one who wears the pants in the family !   ;D

A grown ass man taking orders!   :D

Pussywhipped Phaggot Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22496 on: January 10, 2023, 03:26:01 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22497 on: January 10, 2023, 03:51:23 PM »

Haha had a busy day.

Will check my email later tonight.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22498 on: January 10, 2023, 04:25:33 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #22499 on: January 10, 2023, 05:07:46 PM »
Because they are all put through filters, shopped, etc.  And Im sure he takes dozens upon dozens of photos before deciding to post one.

The is the most offensive lie yet. I have never shopped a single pic of mine. I am allowed to put my best foot forward but it is always all my foot unedited no oil in my arms, no filters, no shopping, it is always all me. I have never stretched or enhanced my images in anyway. I have pushed the auto adjust lighting button on my Iphone and cropped and centered my photos that's it. My pics are actual video screenshots. Just because you are not in my condition doesn't mean I shop my fucking photos. Pics are going to look different based on lighting conditions food pump and angles but never ever have I filtered or stretched or enhanced a photo that is a Jealous Hateful Lie from a very small person.