Author Topic: Make Matt C sexual again  (Read 16147 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Make Matt C sexual again
« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2022, 04:03:47 PM »
Not at all.

I’m married, have a daughter,  work with many women, have a close woman friend since college and spend time with the women in my family. I surely don’t feel any hatred towards them and am on good terms with them and love them.
Hi, Will Smith!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: April 01, 2022, 04:09:43 PM »
Hi, Will Smith!

Nope, not a cuck or simp.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2022, 04:57:02 PM »
I understand Matt as I generally dislike women and their thoughts. So if I was single I’d prob be in the same boat.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: April 02, 2022, 08:09:06 PM »
To me women are extremely boring and I can‘t imagine spending time with some chick I have no sexual interest in. How some of you guys have female friends with no benefits is beyond me. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: April 02, 2022, 09:26:41 PM »
To me women are extremely boring and I can‘t imagine spending time with some chick I have no sexual interest in. How some of you guys have female friends with no benefits is beyond me.

This guy gets it. Generally I don't like spending more than 4 hours a day max, twice a week with a women even if I'm sexual with her (they charge too much after that  ;D)

If they want to spend more time together with me then it's only at my apartment and they need to start being more useful. I'll ask them to start cooking and cleaning. Most refuse when it comes to cleaning, but are happy to do the cooking. The relationship usually ends when I insist they cut my food up and put it in my mouth, although not always. I like to see how far I can push those that stick around before they say enough. Let's just say some women have no limits when it comes to how much weird shit they are willing to put up with.

In short Matt isn't wrong for questioning the sincerity of women. Those who think their woman is different, nah they are just different with you. Good chance they'd act and behave very differently if they were with another guy.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: April 02, 2022, 10:40:47 PM »
This guy gets it. Generally I don't like spending more than 4 hours a day max, twice a week with a women even if I'm sexual with her (they charge too much after that  ;D)

If they want to spend more time together with me then it's only at my apartment and they need to start being more useful. I'll ask them to start cooking and cleaning. Most refuse when it comes to cleaning, but are happy to do the cooking. The relationship usually ends when I insist they cut my food up and put it in my mouth, although not always. I like to see how far I can push those that stick around before they say enough. Let's just say some women have no limits when it comes to how much weird shit they are willing to put up with.

In short Matt isn't wrong for questioning the sincerity of women. Those who think their woman is different, nah they are just different with you. Good chance they'd act and behave very differently if they were with another guy.

After you knock the bottom out slide them a bill or 2 that need paying  ;)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2022, 04:30:41 AM »
 ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2022, 11:51:52 AM »

very good reply.
especially how they'd act with a different man, spot on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2022, 11:53:48 AM »
What is all that Surplus useless Skin Around a vagina Called ........................ ...?

A Woman.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2022, 05:28:14 PM »

This is not a good argument in fact this doesn't even make any sense. Maybe they are different with you because you are different????? Of course a woman is going to act different with a different man who treats them different. WTF do you care how your girl would act if she was with some other asshole? If you treat her well and she treats you well then she is a good girl for you. But fuck yes she would probably act like a crazy bitch if she was dating an asshole you would probably act like an asshole if dating a crazy bitch but it sounds like you are already doing that regardless and actually try and act like more of an asshole to draw out the crazy bitch brilliant strategy

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2022, 05:40:43 PM »
What is all that Surplus useless Skin Around a vagina Called ........................ ...?

A Woman.   ;D

Hahahhahaha now that was a good one.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2022, 06:12:59 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2022, 06:16:21 PM »
Now that's a woman.
Big tits are overrated. Especially fake ones. Mental illness on both sides.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2022, 06:21:48 PM »

Luckily yours are real C cup yet?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2022, 06:23:26 PM »
Luckily yours are real C cup yet?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2022, 06:23:59 PM »

Says The Self Confessed Cock Sucking Retard 🙄,
Immersed in Mental illness.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2022, 06:24:10 PM »
but it sounds like you are already doing that regardless and actually try and act like more of an asshole to draw out the crazy bitch brilliant strategy

You say this ironically, but it is actually a very brilliant strategy. I want great sex and nothing beats crazy when it comes to the bedroom.

Of course a woman is going to act different with a different man who treats them different.

Guy A can treat a woman great and in return she'll be an asshole to him.
Guy B can be an asshole to the same woman and she'll treat him great.
Guy C can treat the same woman well and she'll treat him well.
Guy D is an asshole to her and she's an asshole to him

Women are fickle, scatter brained and lack consistency. I'm not here to give guys having a hard time advice, but it's important to understand the same woman can pivot in 4 different ways with a guy and there is no sensible or logical explanation why.

WTF do you care how your girl would act if she was with some other asshole?

I really don't care how a woman acts with me vs any other guy. I always tell a girl to stop talking if she brings up an ex. My point though was that from my personal experience and observations Matt isn't wrong to feel the way he does about women. See comment above.

If you treat her well and she treats you well then she is a good girl for you. But fuck yes she would probably act like a crazy bitch if she was dating an asshole you would probably act like an asshole

So what happened with your crazy ex/mother of your son? Who was the asshole there? You or her? Which scenario from above applies? Which guy were you Bhanks?

I look forward to you avoiding answering these questions...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 03, 2022, 06:30:51 PM »
Says The Self Confessed Cock Sucking Retard 🙄,
Immersed in Mental illness.
Really? How many women with huge fake tits look good? What about botox and lip fillers that make them look like mountain lions? How ugly are some of you guys, that you think a crusty cougar, or a naive Barbie, gets a ton of work done, and you still think they look good.

You are part of the problem. Get a flesh light, instead of promoting women to disfigure themselves for fat, ugly, and/or mentally challenged men.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2022, 06:38:40 PM »
Really? How many women with huge fake tits look good? What about botox and lip fillers that make them look like mountain lions? How ugly are some of you guys, that you think a crusty cougar, or a naive Barbie, gets a ton of work done, and you still think they look good.

You are part of the problem. Get a flesh light, instead of promoting women to disfigure themselves for fat, ugly, and/or mentally challenged men.

Really-
I can't be Bothered with Idiots like You & as you've No Doubt Noticed I very Rarely post a
Reply to anything you have to say.
You're not worthy ,
Go Suck another Mans Cock - What the Heck you Know about women as you're a Cock Guzzler.
Go Have a Make Pretend Car Crash

When you Have an ounce of Credibility or respect of members on here we might just be civil
To you.

Till then......  FUCK OFF COCK SUCKER.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2022, 06:40:37 PM »

Really-
I can't be Bothered with Idiots like You & as you've No Doubt Noticed I very Rarely post a
Reply to anything you have to say.
You're not worthy ,
Go Suck another Mans Cock - What the Heck you Know about women as you're a Cock Guzzler.
Go Have a Make Pretend Car Crash

When you Have an ounce of Credibility or respect of members on here we might just be civil
To you.

Till then......  FUCK OFF COCK SUCKER.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2022, 02:59:22 AM »
Now that's a woman.
A woman with huge tits.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2022, 05:30:26 AM »
Thank you for all the thought, but I am a lost cause.

A sex thought crosses my mind approximately once every five days, or slightly less. Since maybe some weeks that happens more frequently, I might be able to call it every five days, as an average.

I've had sex five times in the past twenty months because I've hunkered down and disappeared so efficiently during the pandemic nonsense while recovering from these personal issues, that women need to literally hunt me down and ask me directly to fuck. And even those who want to hunt me down don't know how to get a hold of me because I'm keeping such a low profile [I don't use my full name on Facebook, and I cancelled my cellphone plan, and pick up a burner phone here and there, but that's about it].

Take a look at the times on the message below - you can see how completely uninterested I am here, even when I am just short of asked directly to fuck - finally when she pretty much did ask me directly, I had fallen asleep on my couch watching TV, and by the time I replied, she has gone to sleep herself. And as I said, I just don't care enough to put any effort in.

On the plus side, strength is very good - I have absolutely no doubt that I'll hit a bench press over 350 if I run some minimal gear. I've also come to realize that a proper steroid cycle and full dedication to an excellent diet may be the only thing to snap me out of this. I know if I get a physique that the average person will turn and look at, that I will feel a lot better [and you do not need to be a heavyweight to get that sort of attention].

But like Phantom Spunker said - I just don't do anything any more [start projects]. After my very best efforts failed so spectacularly with a woman because she was a drug-addicted feminist who dates weak men in order to control the outcome of the relationship, I now worry that any effort I put forth in anything will fail - specifically due to being misled about the actual nature of things.

Even YouTube - why go back to YouTube after their Terms of Service have changed that allow them to ban you for ANY reason at ANY time? The Canadian government is now seizing the bank accounts of citizens who donate to anti-government protests, and JAILING those who organize those protests [Tamara Lich - and Pat King was STILL in jail last week, and Pastor Artur Pawlowski JUST got released from jail ten days ago for holding his church service during the pandemic].

I guess I just don't want to take risks anymore.

No chance I can tolerate a soul-draining 9 to 5. Instead, my soul is being drained from not having meaning in my life.

If gyms stay open, and if Strongman contests start again, I'll get back some meaning in my life. Basically, I have my kids - they are the only thing I think makes life worth living. I feel like I'll be able to recover from this...but if we go back into lockdown again, I feel like I'd be happier in JAIL.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping we have some semblance of normalcy for at least a couple of years. But Canadians seem to want to be controlled by government, so who am I to fight that?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #272 on: April 04, 2022, 05:37:47 AM »
Oh...and on March 2nd, a female friend called me when she was drunk, and asked if I could lick her vagina [I had to check my phone to get the date].

So possibly one day this month, I'll take up one of those offers.

On the plus side, training is going very well. Barring injury, I think I'm going to reach a 350 bench press this year for the first time in my life [previous PR = 345]. It will absolutely happen if I use steroids - but it may happen even without them.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 04, 2022, 06:56:59 AM »
Oh...and on March 2nd, a female friend called me when she was drunk, and asked if I could lick her vagina [I had to check my phone to get the date].

So possibly one day this month, I'll take up one of those offers.

On the plus side, training is going very well. Barring injury, I think I'm going to reach a 350 bench press this year for the first time in my life [previous PR = 345]. It will absolutely happen if I use steroids - but it may happen even without them.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #274 on: April 04, 2022, 08:01:04 AM »
Oh...and on March 2nd, a female friend called me when she was drunk, and asked if I could lick her vagina [I had to check my phone to get the date]..

seriously?