Author Topic: Walter Sobchak.  (Read 14788 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Walter Sobchak.
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2022, 06:57:40 PM »

Self-confirmation that Sobchak is one ruthless SOB and a genuine asshole.

Vince what behavior do you approve of?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2022, 07:09:56 PM »
I believe Primemuscle said that he cannot confirm this because there was no point of reference. Your alleged 6.45" schlong was not next to a ruler. Perhaps a second video including a tape measure would provide enough evidence for him to publicly confirm.

As I have stated previously, if Matt persists in his desire to confirm this nonsense which nobody gives a rip about except him, let him do it on his own. As far as I know, there's no reason he can't upload this shit in the sexually explicit thread.

Message to Matt; I hope you already learned that I am not interested in participating in your folly and you will leave me out of it. Please do not continue to make a fool of yourself. You are smarter than this.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2022, 07:12:45 PM »

Self-confirmation that Sobchak is one ruthless SOB and a genuine asshole.

Don’t worry Breezeway Basile, you can get a copy of the Matt Canning jerkoff video for your own private collection.

You will probably want to ask the little phaggot if he will send you a copy of the video where he swallows 10-12 Peter North size jism loads.

To keep your collection complete.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2022, 07:28:16 PM »
As I have stated previously, if Matt persists in his desire to confirm this nonsense which nobody gives a rip about except him, let him do it on his own. As far as I know, there's no reason he can't upload this shit in the sexually explicit thread.

Message to Matt; I hope you already learned that I am not interested in participating in your folly and you will leave me out of it. Please do not continue to make a fool of yourself. You are smarter than this.
Let's put aside the childish nonsense Prime. The only reason Matt sent you a video JOing was to flirt. Let's cut him a break he's finally coming out of the closet. His self denial is dropping away. Kudos to Matt

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2022, 07:32:46 PM »
Don’t worry Breezeway Basile, you can get a copy of the Matt Canning jerkoff video for your own private collection.

You will probably want to ask the little phaggot if he will send you a copy of the video where he swallows 10-12 Peter North size jism loads.

To keep your collection complete.

LOL at the default insult on Getbig is to imply someone is a poofter. The content of your insults reveals more about you than anything about me.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2022, 07:43:18 PM »

LOL at the default insult on Getbig is to imply someone is a poofter. The content of your insults reveals more about you than anything about me.

Breezeway there isn’t anything about you.

You’re 80 years old and your three great accomplishments are winning a fixed bodybuilding contest, lying about Arnold, and taking photos of unsuspecting shirtless German lads.

You aren’t going to be here much longer and you won’t be missed.

Your RIP thread will be half a page long.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2022, 07:47:39 PM »
Let's put aside the childish nonsense Prime. The only reason Matt sent you a video JOing was to flirt. Let's cut him a break he's finally coming out of the closet. His self denial is dropping away. Kudos to Matt

Definitely feel bad for Matt. Prime has been grooming him for over a decade by playing the "papa you never had" role and then blueballs Matt. What a fucking cocktease

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2022, 08:01:31 PM »
Definitely feel bad for Matt. Prime has been grooming him for over a decade by playing the "papa you never had" role and then blueballs Matt. What a fucking cocktease
Bwahahaha!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2022, 08:43:33 PM »

You’re 80 years old and your three great accomplishments are winning a fixed bodybuilding contest, lying about Arnold, and taking photos of unsuspecting shirtless German lads.

Getbig isn't like it was 20 years ago. Then posters then like Goatboy had to use his wit to embarrass or humiliate someone here. Nowadays all we see are gay comments.

Let us do a thought experiment. Look at my posts and see if you can find a single one that proves I lied about some matter of fact. You won't find any.

To repeat charges posted by that knucklehead Goodrum is evidence you have no clue about the history of this site. It is you who are posting lies by

copying unproven assertions from the board pathological liar, Melvin Goodrum. Did I mention that, like you, he is a certified asshole?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2022, 09:07:22 PM »

Getbig isn't like it was 20 years ago. Then posters then like Goatboy had to use his wit to embarrass or humiliate someone here. Nowadays all we see are gay comments.

Let us do a thought experiment. Look at my posts and see if you can find a single one that proves I lied about some matter of fact. You won't find any.

To repeat charges posted by that knucklehead Goodrum is evidence you have no clue about the history of this site. It is you who are posting lies by

copying unproven assertions from the board pathological liar, Melvin Goodrum. Did I mention that, like you, he is a certified asshole?

Breezeway, you remind me of a cartoon I saw a few years ago.

This huge pile of shit is laying in the bottom of a toilet and the tip of the turd is sticking up out of the water. Up above the turd is a big fat ass with a puckered asshole. The tip of the huge turd is looking up at the butt’s brown eye and yelling, “asshole!”

You are the huge turd laying at the bottom of the Getbig toilet. Your legacy here will be failed supination, safety fat, and Goodrum diverting your website to NAMBLA.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2022, 10:00:34 PM »

This huge pile of shit is laying in the bottom of a toilet and the tip of the turd is sticking up out of the water. Up above the turd is a big fat ass with a puckered asshole. The tip of the huge turd is looking up at the butt’s brown eye and yelling, “asshole!”

You are the huge turd laying at the bottom of the Getbig toilet. Your legacy here will be failed supination, safety fat, and Goodrum diverting your website to NAMBLA.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2022, 10:02:33 PM »

So true!

😆😆😆

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2022, 10:39:33 PM »

Thank you Walter. I needed that. 🤣

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM »

You almost sound like a gym owner. You know how they get good at insulting people if they are around muscleheads too long! I would respect a less vulgar put down but I don't expect better from you.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2022, 01:09:26 AM »
I think the problem that Iron Cross had with you was you picking your own judges at Mr. Canada 1970.  The other issue might be this malarkey about Arnold and the babysitter.  The real story is about Arnold, a sofa, you and a breezeway.

+ his statement that he could win Mr.Universe title after only 6 months of training & how he would defeat Frank Zane  ::)

but the bigest joke was recycled plastic Mr.Olympia '80 trophy presented to C.Dickerson by V.B.  BB organization  ::) ::) ::)

(Safety Fatso reaction is easily predictable)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2022, 01:13:47 AM »

Safety Fatso vs NSW Government  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2022, 02:18:30 AM »
Safety Fatso vs NSW Government  ;D

Nanny state of peace.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2022, 03:42:18 AM »

Ha ha ha ha !

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2022, 03:55:43 AM »
+ his statement that he could win Mr.Universe title after only 6 months of training & how he would defeat Frank Zane  ::)

but the bigest joke was recycled plastic Mr.Olympia '80 trophy presented to C.Dickerson by V.B.  BB organization  ::) ::) ::)

(Safety Fatso reaction is easily predictable)

My old mate Teutonic Knight is back. What happened to Iron Cross? Are you still getting paid to harass me?

I never made a statement that I could win the NABBA Universe after 6 months training.
Dr Michael Walczak told me that I could when I met him at English Bay Beach in Vancouver, BC,  in July 1970.
The condition was that I go to LA and get Deca Durabolin prescribed by him. I invited him home for dinner but
he declined after he found out I was married.

The remark about Zane was after I won the Mr Canada title. I said in an article that my ambition was to beat Frank Zane.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2022, 04:10:21 AM »
My old mate Teutonic Knight is back. What happened to Iron Cross? Are you still getting paid to harass me?

I never made a statement that I could win the NABBA Universe after 6 months training.
Dr Michael Walczak told me that I could when I met him at English Bay Beach in Vancouver, BC,  in July 1970.
The condition was that I go to LA and get Deca Durabolin prescribed by him. I invited him home for dinner but
he declined after he found out I was married.

The remark about Zane was after I won the Mr Canada title. I said in an article that my ambition was to beat Frank Zane.

This is so funny.  You're clearly disillusioned if you thought you were anywhere near Mr Zane. Silly old fool !!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2022, 05:16:27 AM »
This is so funny.  You're clearly disillusioned if you thought you were anywhere near Mr Zane. Silly old fool !!

Zane is overrated both for physique and intelligence. Period.

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2022, 07:35:32 AM »
he makes gay jokes on everything but it's not funny.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2022, 08:30:11 AM »

But Matt Canning still set up the video cameras and stroked his tiny dick furiously until he nutted, just so he could prove a point to no one but himself.

Nothing creepy about sending a jerkoff video to an 80 year old man. No…that’s everyday behavior when you’re a retarded shut-in living in Mommy’s basement in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2022, 08:31:30 AM »
Thanks for the shout out Josh, I hope you are well.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2022, 08:58:40 AM »
Zane is overrated both for physique and intelligence. Period.

Agree with you on these points. He was great but I do believe a bit overrated.  His intelligence? I guess he gets a reputation for being smart because he was a teacher. His nickname was supposedly 'The chemist.' I never read anything in his books or heard in his interviews anything that comes across as so much more high minded than any of his contemporaries. A lot of new age spiritualism. It's like he read Jonathan Livingston Seagull and his mind was blown.

Also ive heard a lot of his interviews.  Funny thing about his recollection of his career: whenever he won a show It's because he was such a better bodybuilder, the way he posed, his symmetry etc...but whenever he lost a show it's because it was fixed. He lost to Arnold becaused the judges were his buddies, he lost toFranco because Franco was Arnolds buddy, he lost to Pearl because they wrre on London and Pearl was popular in London etc...etc...

Great for sure, 79 unbelievable, but overrated and kind of unlikable.