Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 257502 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6925 on: April 24, 2023, 05:03:58 AM »
Maybe they went back to the NASCAR museum and were accidentally locked-in since they close early on Sundays, and it turned it some sort of rom-com movie situation full of hilarious mishaps, sexual tension and little bit of fart humor.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6926 on: April 24, 2023, 05:05:31 AM »
Maybe they went back to the NASCAR museum and were accidentally locked-in since they close early on Sundays, and it turned it some sort of rom-com movie situation full of hilarious mishaps, sexual tension and little bit of fart humor.
yeah I bet that’s what happened .He will be here anytime telling us he has bigger arms than Dale Earnhardt so he sucked

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6927 on: April 24, 2023, 05:05:57 AM »

Better to be absent and be thought a fool than to appear and to remove all doubt.

Btw, Goodrum pulled the same stunt years ago. He promised to post a recent photo of his condition. We waited and waited but no photo was ever posted.
His excuse was that he tripped going up the stairs at a prepaid legal convention!

The irony of your first statement is surely lost on you tubby

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6928 on: April 24, 2023, 05:11:12 AM »
Did he finally die for us?

Didnt Goodrum say he checked and saw no evidence Hanky was even there? 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6929 on: April 24, 2023, 05:13:25 AM »

Not even a faint fart smell from weigh-ins  ???

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6930 on: April 24, 2023, 05:13:36 AM »

Maybe Hanky was expecting a wellness visit from the contest promoters and when it didn't happen he felt disrespected and left.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6931 on: April 24, 2023, 05:17:02 AM »
Additionally, the pic Hankins posted did not have or evidence he or Em in the venue.  He could have gotten that from anywhere. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6932 on: April 24, 2023, 05:22:41 AM »
Additionally, the pic Hankins posted did not have or evidence he or Em in the venue.  He could have gotten that from anywhere.

I will reverse google search the pic be posted and see what I find shortly.

He could have taken it from someone’s IG.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6933 on: April 24, 2023, 05:24:48 AM »
In any event. It looks like he didn’t show up because he would’ve posted his number. Or if he did show up got absolutely obliterated and left after pre-judging.

What does this mean for the board? We are going  to hear about strict curling endeavours for the next three months and coop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6934 on: April 24, 2023, 05:26:43 AM »
We don't know exactly what happened or how it plays out, but so far this looks like the most brutal owning in my limited historical knowledge of GetBig history.  Does anything else even come close?

Nothing at all.   Possible the SMM vs OMR situation which was and will forever be GB lore and history. 

But Hanky Panky going AWOL after all of this takes the cake for sure. 

This is far far far worse than the Clegg mess.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6935 on: April 24, 2023, 05:28:14 AM »
In any event. It looks like he didn’t show up because he would’ve posted his number. Or if he did show up got absolutely obliterated and left after pre-judging.

What does this mean for the board? We are going  to hear about strict curling endeavours for the next three months and coop.

Nope - I'm putting that FNG coward on block after this latest stunt.  Zero respect whatsoever left.  ZILCH.   Even if he made a fool of himself up there that would be better than him not getting on stage. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6936 on: April 24, 2023, 05:31:34 AM »
I honestly now think it was all a credit card scam attempt.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6937 on: April 24, 2023, 05:37:09 AM »

This is very possible. Something smells stinky

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6938 on: April 24, 2023, 05:38:21 AM »
From what I am seeing the show ran long...or totally off schedule.  You guys know what this means right?

It was history repeating itself.  Johnny had the event staff go and look for Bhanks.  With no answer at his hotel room door they were forced to call management for a wellness check.  Upon entering they found Bhankers INCAPACITATED on the floor...bottles of cranapple juice and a half eaten flat bread pizza near his head.  The words "I (heart) coop / SCN / spauld....." scrawled in cornbread gravy on the floor next to him...

The maid immediately recognized Bhanks' double organ failure and proceeded to try and administer a dose of a bio-identical pill her sister gave this man in KittyHawk.  Unfortunately it didn't help.   Bhanks was rushed again to the hospital and the gastroenterologist who killed him before was flown in by private jet.  The doctor was able to use the hospital generator and jumper cables attached to Bhanks' titanium bolts....Bhanks was revived at 2:38pm Sunday.  He is receiving IV gatorade for the next 48 hrs.

It wasn't until this morning at 7:45am that Em came out of the bedroom and said "Brian...we're done, you can come to bed now.  My ex is in the shower. He will be leaving soon"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6939 on: April 24, 2023, 05:38:27 AM »
Bhank, we know that you’re reading these comments. You said that you were going to have the “last laugh”. Well, it’s time to face the music. You might as well fess up now.
There's been several epic Brian owning He'll disappear for days, even a week, with his tail between his legs. He always comes back. Heck he'll even come back with gusto and totally gaslight the whole board. That in some retarded Bhank way he's still a winner, he's the best, blah blah, blah. Anyone expecting him to admit defeat hasn't been paying attention

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6940 on: April 24, 2023, 05:40:27 AM »
From what I am seeing the show ran long...or totally off schedule.  You guys know what this means right?

It was history repeating itself.  Johnny had the event staff go and look for Bhanks.  With no answer at his hotel room door they were forced to call management for a wellness check.  Upon entering they found Bhankers INCAPACITATED on the floor...bottles of cranapple juice and a half eaten flat bread pizza near his head.  The words "I (heart) coop / SCN / spauld....." scrawled in cornbread gravy on the floor next to him...

The maid immediately recognized Bhanks' double organ failure and proceeded to try and administer a dose of a bio-identical pill her sister gave this man in KittyHawk.  Unfortunately it didn't help.   Bhanks was rushed again to the hospital and the gastroenterologist who killed him before was flown in by private jet.  The doctor was able to able to the the hospital generator and jumper cables attached to Bhanks' titanium bolts....Bhanks was revived at 2:38pm Sunday.  He is receiving IV gatorade for the next 48 hrs.

It wasn't until this morning at 7:45am that Em came out of the bedroom and said "Brian...we're done, you can come to bed now.  My ex is in the shower. He will be leaving soon"

I'm crying!   So freaking funny!!!!   ha ha ha ha !!!! 

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #6941 on: April 24, 2023, 05:42:44 AM »

The maid immediately recognized Bhanks' double organ failure and proceeded to try and administer a dose of a bio-identical pill her sister gave this man in KittyHawk.  Unfortunately it didn't help.   Bhanks was rushed again to the hospital and the gastroenterologist who killed him before was flown in by private jet.  The doctor was able to use the hospital generator and jumper cables attached to Bhanks' titanium bolts....Bhanks was revived at 2:38pm Sunday.  He is receiving IV gatorade for the next 48 hrs.

:) :D ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6942 on: April 24, 2023, 05:45:07 AM »

Arvilla looking at his statement:

t-michael torn sweatshirt from ebay, yup
slightly used otomix size 14s, yup
segway cup holder, yup
anti-fungal, yup
eddie robinson autographed 1989 Mr. USA plaque, yup
XL selfie ring, huh?  Registration fee NPC Charlotte?  TanZ r US full application 4/23?  XL pouch thong? wait maybe,  The Cobbler Factory, huh?  WTFFFF?

Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6943 on: April 24, 2023, 05:47:04 AM »
Did he Register ?
let alone compete - any competitor list or top 6 names ?

As much as I dislike him I did think he'd compete as he's so Obnoxious & delusional.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6944 on: April 24, 2023, 05:49:10 AM »
There's been several epic Brian owning He'll disappear for days, even a week, with his tail between his legs. He always comes back. Heck he'll even come back with gusto and totally gaslight the whole board. That in some retarded Bhank way he's still a winner, he's the best, blah blah, blah. Anyone expecting him to admit defeat hasn't been paying attention

Each time he returns the trolling he gets ramps up. People who previously felt a bit of sympathy for him realise they were duped by him so the numbers trolling him just keep growing.

I hope he competed and placed last or DNF just so we have the stage pics. Then when returns the trolling he gets will be epic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6945 on: April 24, 2023, 05:50:41 AM »
Did he Register ?
let alone compete - any competitor list or top 6 names ?

As much as I dislike him I did think he'd compete as he's so Obnoxious & delusional.

The fact he posted ZERO from the weigh in, the pre-judging, the night show, - something did not go so hot.   

I'm of the mind that he never even went to Charlotte at all. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6946 on: April 24, 2023, 05:52:15 AM »
Each time he returns the trolling he gets ramps up. People who previously felt a bit of sympathy for him realise they were duped by him so the numbers trolling him just keep growing.

I hope he competed and placed last or DNF just so we have the stage pics. Then when returns the trolling he gets will be epic.

This is far far far worse than the Clegg debacle.  At least he showed up to compete w Clegg.  Juiced and gassed out - but he stepped into the ring. 

Here it appears he completely chickened out altogether. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6947 on: April 24, 2023, 05:58:35 AM »
The fact he posted ZERO from the weigh in, the pre-judging, the night show, - something did not go so hot.   

I'm of the mind that he never even went to Charlotte at all.

Agree as it's beyond unusual for him not to assault our eyes with endless pics of his
woefully awful body & post boastful claims

Very likely he didn't even bother going.

::)  pathetically weak bitch of a man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6948 on: April 24, 2023, 06:04:31 AM »
Agree as it's beyond unusual for him not to assault our eyes with endless pics of his
woefully awful body & post boastful claims

Very likely he didn't even bother going.

::)  pathetically weak bitch of a man.

Just the logistics of driving 6 hours no breaks in his condition = 8-10 hours.  When he posted that pic in the car it was already about noon or so.   Knowing that - he gets there late evening.  No plan for food, etc exc typical crap and slop.   He posts some bizarre pumpkin head scarecrow thing from "the room" in the dark at "6 am" and nothing else thereafter? 

I'm thinking this was all a work all along.   

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6949 on: April 24, 2023, 06:06:31 AM »
Arvilla looking at his statement:

t-michael torn sweatshirt from ebay, yup
slightly used otomix size 14s, yup
segway cup holder, yup
anti-fungal, yup
eddie robinson autographed 1989 Mr. USA plaque, yup
XL selfie ring, huh?  Registration fee NPC Charlotte?  TanZ r US full application 4/23?  XL pouch thong? wait maybe,  The Cobbler Factory, huh?  WTFFFF?

Lmao!!!