Author Topic: Just had to chase a guy out of my yard.  (Read 4794 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Just had to chase a guy out of my yard.
« on: June 19, 2023, 04:00:05 PM »
So I’m upstairs watching a movie and the wife and kids are in the living room. My wife yells up there is someone in the bushes. So I come down and look out the window and see a yellow t shirt and light colored shorts.
I open the door and say why the fuck you creeping around my yard? Guy steps out from the bushes and it’s a black guy and he stutters and says he’s looking for downtown, I respond well it sure as fuck ain’t in my living room. He says he was gonna knock but got scared. Anyways I started walking towards him and he bolted so I bolted and cops are driving by and ask what’s up so I tell them and they go get him. They come back and tell me he is mentally unstable and has multiple restraining orders against him at downtown stores. They also say he chases women who are walking or jogging alone. I guess it’s good I didn’t catch him cause I prob would have been charged with beating a retarded black guy. I told them though if he comes back all bets are off and he’s catching a beating cause obviously nothing is working. An older lady who witnessed The whole thing said “to bad we aren’t in Florida you could have shot him” hahaha.

That was my amusement for the day.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Just had to chase a guy out of my yard.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 04:03:03 PM »
was he taking about 'strict curl' and a made up military career?

black Hankins
B

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 04:04:59 PM »

black Hankins

I don't know why,  ;D but this is the funniest thing I've read all day! Thanks, brother!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2023, 04:06:11 PM »

black Hankins

That just made me laugh pretty hard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2023, 04:52:28 PM »
Model Citizen Big Rob!

King of Triceps
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2023, 04:54:56 PM »
So I’m upstairs watching a movie and the wife and kids are in the living room. My wife yells up there is someone in the bushes. So I come down and look out the window and see a yellow t shirt and light colored shorts.
I open the door and say why the fuck you creeping around my yard? Guy steps out from the bushes and it’s a black guy and he stutters and says he’s looking for downtown, I respond well it sure as fuck ain’t in my living room. He says he was gonna knock but got scared. Anyways I started walking towards him and he bolted so I bolted and cops are driving by and ask what’s up so I tell them and they go get him. They come back and tell me he is mentally unstable and has multiple restraining orders against him at downtown stores. They also say he chases women who are walking or jogging alone. I guess it’s good I didn’t catch him cause I prob would have been charged with beating a retarded black guy. I told them though if he comes back all bets are off and he’s catching a beating cause obviously nothing is working. An older lady who witnessed The whole thing said “to bad we aren’t in Florida you could have shot him” hahaha.

Would love to see you as a vigilante, Rob!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 04:56:34 PM »
Stay safe, brother Rob.

And keep the wimmen safe from this freak.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2023, 04:57:29 PM »
Would love to see you as a vigilante, Rob!

This.

Rob needs to wear a Lone Ranger mask and walk around his community.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2023, 05:06:30 PM »

Happy Juneteenth buddy!   :D

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2023, 05:26:37 PM »

safe to say your a snitch?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2023, 05:40:21 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2023, 06:55:09 PM »
safe to say your a snitch?

Because I’m chasing a retarded black guy down the street and the cops stop to see what a 250lb man is chasing a guy for when they know all about me? No not safe to say. They pulled up to me as I was chasing him, should I have just kept chasing him and proceeded to beat the guy as they watched? It bodes well for me that happened so next time when I do lay him out they will understand.

I’ve never called the cops once my life and never will.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2023, 06:56:04 PM »
All these posts are just great and making me laugh pretty hard.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2023, 07:01:15 PM »
Apparently that which I have long feared has come to pass. 

Free Range Hobos are now on the Endangered Feces List.  Fuck the Cucks and never forgive them and never forget why.

And call them what they are Pedo Pal supporters of pedophilia and child mutilation.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2023, 07:47:29 PM »
Dear Rob,

Sorry I was masturbating in your  bushes again.  It's just that you're such a stud I can't help myself.

Signed,

Neggir Jim

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2023, 09:28:12 PM »
Because I’m chasing a retarded black guy down the street and the cops stop to see what a 250lb man is chasing a guy for when they know all about me? No not safe to say. They pulled up to me as I was chasing him, should I have just kept chasing him and proceeded to beat the guy as they watched? It bodes well for me that happened so next time when I do lay him out they will understand.

I’ve never called the cops once my life and never will.

Glad it ended up ok. Nothing violent,  no jail etc...

How did your wife handle it....worried or no?

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2023, 10:32:31 PM »
As he was running away, could you tell if his rear delts were legit?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2023, 03:50:37 AM »
This is a sign of things to come.

The freaks are coming to your neighborhood.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2023, 03:52:38 AM »
“Skinhead targets unarmed black man in a possible hate crime on Juneteenth”

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2023, 04:29:50 AM »
I'd get some kind of Ring camera or something for liability brosef

say he some back or god forbid chase your wife around in your yard - you beat the piss from him and he charges you in civil court

not sure what state youre in but Ive had to deal with shit cause some magistrate judge wants to punish "the big guy who thinks he can do what he wants"

get some video evidence in case he makes a habit of peeping around

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2023, 04:38:02 AM »
Come to Texas Rob.Down here you get a ticket if you don’t shoot that bastard. ;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2023, 04:46:46 AM »
Police have just released an image taken from Rob's CCTV camera. Let's hope they find the bastard.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2023, 04:48:42 AM »
Another classic Rob post, right up with the "seafood diarrhea" post.. EPIC!!

The guy was just out for a jog, no need to get alarmed folks!!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2023, 04:58:21 AM »
I'd get some kind of Ring camera or something for liability brosef

say he some back or god forbid chase your wife around in your yard - you beat the piss from him and he charges you in civil court

not sure what state youre in but Ive had to deal with shit cause some magistrate judge wants to punish "the big guy who thinks he can do what he wants"

get some video evidence in case he makes a habit of peeping around

Qft.  It’s a decent deterrent by itself but can also save you from wrongful accusations