Author Topic: Should Steven Slater (Jet Blue attendant) be arrested?  (Read 5674 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Should Steven Slater (Jet Blue attendant) be arrested?
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »
All paid by our American dollars for "NATIONAL SECURITY" ::) against an upset gay stewardess

Should he lose his job?  Of course.  Should he pay for any damage he did?  Yep.  Should he be hunted down, arrested, jailed and paraded before a salivating media? 

What a cesspool of humanity exists in this country...full of whinning, fat, uptight, complaining, uneducated, rude and self righteous people who produce nothing to progress humanity but feel entitled to betreated like princesses because they're Americans!!!   ::)

It's hard to believe that the founding fathers envisioned this as a country of free and able bodied men....

epic_alien

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
well anyone knows gays are unpredictable crazy motherfuckers,

they arent in the best of mental states if you know what i mean,

they are gay for shits sake

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:31 PM »
7 years for this? Seriously?  ::) A little harsh, considering there are rapists and child molesters walking the street.

Dude flipped out and quit. Plain and simple.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 03:24:21 PM »
The gay community will have a parade for this guy and will be set free

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 04:24:50 PM »
Nope...

If he came back with a shotgun and killed 20 people, yes.
Getbig =Reality Show

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »
Nope...

If he came back with a shotgun and killed 20 people, yes.

Obsessed with flight attendants.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 06:09:15 PM »
what a way to quit! he out quitted everyone.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »
Love the asian animation reenactments

omg that was funny..coming home to his shirtless male house mate..and a big hug..rofl.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 02:59:38 AM »
Obsessed with flight attendants.

You must be a gay flight attendant
Getbig =Reality Show

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »
anyone who has ever dealt with hososexual men who are:  stylists, customer service people, clothes store people, flight attendants ect.............probably has multiple stories of fussy ignorant little f@gs melting down and being unreasonable

this is something very big with gays.............losing control, getting flustered, and having panic attacks over things that everyone else pretty much brushes off in daily life

im sure the luggage door probably only grazed his head

this just gives more of these little drama queens vindication to act ridiculous, rude, and unreasonable

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 06:15:41 AM »
I was watching CCN this morning and they said Steven Slater live with his boyfriend. I knew all along he was a F.agg.....ahhahahahah
Get Big, or Die Trying

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 06:52:36 AM »

Who cares what sexual orientation her is.

Point is - he flipped out.  Now he needs to look for another job, although would you hire someone who just can't handle the stress, and destroys property plus panics passengers. 

Jail time for this dude - nah. He got arrested, and should pay to reumburse the airline for the time and money wasted.  I would not want this idiot on the plane if I travel.

Yes, he got to do what people wanted, go down the chute, grab some beers - who hoo...

Now let him explain to his next employer why he did that.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 06:57:50 AM »

Point is - he flipped out.  Now he needs to look for another job, although would you hire someone who just can't handle the stress, and destroys property plus panics passengers.  

Jail time for this dude - nah. He got arrested, and should pay to reumburse the airline for the time and money wasted.  I would not want this idiot on the plane if I travel.

Yes, he got to do what people wanted, go down the chute, grab some beers - who hoo...

NBC news now saying that there are more to the story than what he claimed. it seems like he made some stuff up. we'll see what happens. I think the public may have jump to conclusion. several witness in the plane are now saying that they never saw any passenger hitting him with luggages like he claimed
Get Big, or Die Trying

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2010, 07:53:24 AM »

Point is - he flipped out.  Now he needs to look for another job, although would you hire someone who just can't handle the stress, and destroys property plus panics passengers. 

Jail time for this dude - nah. He got arrested, and should pay to reumburse the airline for the time and money wasted.  I would not want this idiot on the plane if I travel.

it matters because the "DIVA MELTDOWN" is something many homosexual men kinda pride themselves on, or even brag about..............i have no problem with gay guys

but the fussy diva meltdown is a thing they do. its not even debatable..............a ll of us have to eat shit sometimes, particularly at our jobs deal with things that test our patience..............bu t gay men are known to be very persnickety and moody...........dealing with them can be difficult

not all of them.............but a lot of them..............just like big black women...........they are hard to deal with 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »
What a cesspool of humanity exists in this country...full of whinning, fat, uptight, complaining, uneducated, rude and self righteous people who produce nothing to progress humanity but feel entitled to betreated like princesses   ::)

Its disgusting. 

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Re: Should this man be arrested?
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2010, 04:21:06 PM »
If this man had marijuana in his life this would have never happened. Just sayin....

truth rite thurr