Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77911 times)

whitewidow

Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #950 on: April 14, 2014, 04:36:17 AM »
With the right lighting and mirror anybody can make certain areas look good. It's all about that muscle illusion. look at the lighting. The guy in the first pic and 2nd pic is ESF? How does anybody know for certain? did he post these himself?

damn! just for a few vials of empty Tren? what other charge did they have on you? I bet a better lawyer could of got you a better deal but i don;t know your backround. I only got in trouble with the law as a minor  and they are not as strict on minors. I got busted with scheduled drugs, wreckless driving, eluding the police. didn"t say a word and My lawyer made a deal with the Da for 1 year probation and 30 hours community service. I took that deal and pleaded guilty. I had no time to think . I was going to go in and fight the case but the day of the trial my lawyer told me they would offer me that deal and i thought about it and just decided to plead guilty because if I went to trial I would of spent about a year in JDH.

Simple Simon

« Reply #951 on: April 14, 2014, 04:43:23 AM »
damn! just for a few vials of empty Tren? what other charge did they have on you? I bet a better lawyer could of got you a better deal but i don;t know your backround. I only got in trouble with the law as a minor  and they are not as strict on minors. I got busted with scheduled drugs, wreckless driving, eluding the police. didn"t say a word and My lawyer made a deal with the Da for 1 year probation and 30 hours community service. I took that deal and pleaded guilty. I had no time to think . I was going to go in and fight the case but the day of the trial my lawyer told me they would offer me that deal and i thought about it and just decided to plead guilty because if I went to trial I would of spent about a year in JDH.

it was a bit more serious than that

whitewidow

« Reply #952 on: April 14, 2014, 05:04:54 AM »
it was actually the campus of an old college... some "cells" were actually old dorm rooms... actually, most 'cells' were..... not mine though. lol.

it was still prison, and everything that comes along with prison... fights/assaults/stabbing/murders/ect.. , gangs, intimidation/extortion, bribery,smuggling, 'black market' stuff. still had lifers, murders, rapists, kidnappers, ect... AB, la eme, blacks were mostly from Chicago so they weren't BGF, mostly GD, and the indian/native gangs, who had the largest numbers, but were the least organized, or respected, as they were tolerant of child molesters (as that's a popular thing to do on the reservations, I supposed), and most of them only had short 2-3yr sentences and the turnover was too great. AB and Mexicans had guys with long sentences and less turnover... the blacks generally ratted on whomever they could, as they were generally just coke runners who got popped on I90 or I29.

They had REAL La Eme ( Mexican Mafia) stamped guys in there or just associates. They usually don't put anybody hooked up with La eme with the real stamp in a minimum security prison. so lots of Gangster dicples from chicago and no black guerrilla familly. dosn't sound like a normal prison.

Simple Simon

« Reply #953 on: April 14, 2014, 07:51:23 AM »
I suspect it was only a very sedate prison WW, they used to have a Friday night singsong around the piano to raise their spirits, well they did until ESFitness stole one of the wires to sew up a particularly nasty cut he received during a boisterous pillow fight in the dorm after lights out.