Author Topic: Does Tren make you crazy?  (Read 22339 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Does Tren make you crazy?
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »
yup, that's exactly it for me too. crazy vivid dreams as well.

once i start tossing and turning i try to get up and eat some breakfast, watch some tv or browse getbig and after a bit i get sleepy enough to get a few more hours again. dunno if your schedule will allow it though.

Dude me too! Like nightmares, I'm fighting people in my dreams and shit. It sucks. So do u think it's the test? Because I instantly noticed weird sleep stuff from the prami right away.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2013, 06:54:43 PM »
Dude me too! Like nightmares, I'm fighting people in my dreams and shit. It sucks. So do u think it's the test? Because I instantly noticed weird sleep stuff from the prami right away.

well i've never tried prami but i think the test definitely has something to do with it, for a while i was running just test and nothing else (well except aromasin) and i had the same nightmares and vivid dreams that i did when i was doing other compounds too.

i think honestly though all steroids will do it to some degree. not sure what the cause is exactly, i have a theory that it has to do with androgens since people seem to get it the worst on tren, which is highly androgenic.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »
well i've never tried prami but i think the test definitely has something to do with it, for a while i was running just test and nothing else (well except aromasin) and i had the same nightmares and vivid dreams that i did when i was doing other compounds too.

i think honestly though all steroids will do it to some degree. not sure what the cause is exactly, i have a theory that it has to do with androgens since people seem to get it the worst on tren, which is highly androgenic.

Well thats pretty fascinating shit, and makes a lot of sense.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »
damn that sucks, i have a similar problem on high test sometimes, i wake up after 5 hours or so and sweating and feeling anxious and can't fall asleep

i found that if i go eat something though, i can usually get another few hours. booze helps a bit too if you're into that. nothing crazy, just an apple cider or a shot of vodka or something

I have never experienced that with test except at the beginning of a cycle I will get some night sweats for a couple,weeks but was still able to sleep. In fact the more test I did the more I wanted to sleep. It is weird how it effects everyone in different ways.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2013, 09:25:34 PM »
I have never experienced that with test except at the beginning of a cycle I will get some night sweats for a couple,weeks but was still able to sleep. In fact the more test I did the more I wanted to sleep. It is weird how it effects everyone in different ways.

yeah it was definitely more pronounced for me at first, now it happens less but still happens. maybe it has something to with hormone fluctuations since i'm doing test e and sometimes get lazy and miss pinning days. my sleep schedule is pretty fucked up too, so sometimes i'll be so tired i'll just pass out for 10 hours straight and sleep through all the vivid dreams. dunno, we all probably have a lot of variables in our lives that can alter the way it affects us.

another thing i noticed when i first started was i had this unquenchable thirst all the time. just wanted to consume as much water as possible. maybe that ties in with the "test bloat" somehow.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2013, 11:33:42 AM »
yeah it was definitely more pronounced for me at first, now it happens less but still happens. maybe it has something to with hormone fluctuations since i'm doing test e and sometimes get lazy and miss pinning days. my sleep schedule is pretty fucked up too, so sometimes i'll be so tired i'll just pass out for 10 hours straight and sleep through all the vivid dreams. dunno, we all probably have a lot of variables in our lives that can alter the way it affects us.

another thing i noticed when i first started was i had this unquenchable thirst all the time. just wanted to consume as much water as possible. maybe that ties in with the "test bloat" somehow.

Same here. It didn't matter how much I water I drank I was still parched as hell.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »
Used Tren a few times - never had a problem.

The "crazy" ones are the a$$holes who go on any type of AAS, then blame the drugs and become bigger assholes.

Own your problems. It's you that is the problem, and not the drug.

P.S. It's not guns that kill people, people kill people.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2013, 05:14:44 PM »
Used Tren a few times - never had a problem.

The "crazy" ones are the a$$holes who go on any type of AAS, then blame the drugs and become bigger assholes.

Own your problems. It's you that is the problem, and not the drug.

P.S. It's not guns that kill people, people kill people.

Good post. This seems to be the recurring theme I see here. I guessing bought into the hype that there was something magical about tren that turns sane people into raping, pillaging savages. :D

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2013, 05:57:53 PM »
This is how i feel about Tren.  It intensifies your natural characteristics.  If you are hot headed, it can make it worse.

I do find that Tren (regardless of my Test dose) seems to make me irritable and i will not hold my tongue back when saying things to people.  Sometimes i'll get frustrated with someone and say stuff i normally wouldn't say.  I've never dealt with any sort of "rage", but it can make you more intense when you do flip your shit.  It makes it hard for me to calm down when i'm pissed and i'm normally a very calm guy.

Overall, if you are a nice and calm guy, i doubt you will have any issues.  But if you are an asshole who flies off the handle every now and then, you better check yourself.

8)

Fucking spot on. Just upped from 350 ew to 500 ew and I'm trying to adjust to the new dosage. Had a couple of pissed of moments today. Well actually it was the whole day but thats not the point lol. tomorrow will be better. takes a few days to adjust to something new, even if its just more of the same drug.

best thing to do is constantly tell yourself that it is the tren.

lol@ 25mg per shot. you're wasting your time buddy. if you cant handle tren, EQ and primo are two drugs that can sort of give you a similar look.

tren is a wonderful compound though if you can handle it. acetate is best imo but enanthate works well too. Not so sure about fat loss with this drug, i honestly think that is due to the effect on the metabolism that it has. If you find yourself getting a little TOO lean aka skinny on tren, up your carbs. You can eat a shit ton of carbs on tren and not gain fat. actually, its fucking hard as hell to gain fat on gear in general. I mean, I ate 25 chocolate chip cookies yesterday, a whole box from the grocery store bakery. doesnt even have nutritionals on it, and I ate the whole thing. result? just full and lean, didn't mess with my look at all. I don't even wanna know how many carbs total yestrday was, close to 1k id imagine these cookies are not small.

honestly test and tren is probably the most potent, effective and versatile injectable steroid combo you can use. You can bulk or cut and look amazing using just these two drugs, and gain a ton of lean mass off them if you know what you're doing(most dont lol). tren is a powerful compound, it can and will change you inside and out in just a matter of weeks if your training and diet is solid. test= size tren= nasty leanness
test+tren= nasty lean size. just basic math  :D

Not the best choice for a first cycle in my opinion though. I mean you can... but unless you got pretty big naturally you need more lbm to really see the magic. Personally, the best first cycle, which I wish I had run, is 500 Test P 500 NPP. Hit that for 12-16 weeks, then swap the NPP out for 100mg eod of tren acetate and keep growing. Wait 8 more weeks, up the tren to 150mg eod or 75ed and add masteron in there the same dose as the tren and drop the test back to half a cc weekly or less. last 4 weeks of blast add 100mg drol ed to blow the fuck up. at the same time, clean up diet, add some cardio with maybe some ECA or clen and boom you look amazing in about 24-30 weeks on gear. pretty conservative usage too

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2013, 10:20:50 AM »
I think the prolactin issue is blown out if proportion. Steroids will have side effects, although in my opinion messing around with pct is probably more dangerous. Body will return to homeostasis with time, including prolactin levels.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2013, 02:47:03 PM »
idk everyone on gh15 swears by tren ace for fat loss. something about nutrient repartitioning. but again, i've never tried it.

i hear the same thing about nandrolone and var too. never tried var but i did seem a bit leaner and fuller when i ran NPP, even at just 350mg a week with no real change in diet or exercise.
I find that tren burns fat pretty good. Enough that I dont bother with fat burners on it. I got massive sides with tren when I ran it out of shape. When I ran it at a starting bf of 10%, it was straight up amazing! Burned fat, got really hard like never before, and smashed the weights. I will say that I am an easy going guy, gear doesnt give me "rage" or put me on edge EXCEPT for tren. I noticed myself being an asshole to my gf allot on it. Patience was really low. If she asked a question I thought was stupid I would bite her head off HAHA! Very poor compound if your bf is high IMO. But they all are in that respect. Gal has said it a 100x and I agree, dont bother going on if your bf is over 10%

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2013, 06:58:13 PM »
No tren doesn't MAKE YOU CRAZY. If u r a asshole normally then it will definetly magnify that x 10. If your chill normally then at worst ( every person reacts differently) you will be a bit more edgy.  Expect night sweats. ESP. If your eating carbs before bed and a sleep aid is for most a nessecaty. Your strength will go thru the roof.  Cardio will become difficult due to shortness of breath.  And if you keep your e2 in check MOST PPL have little to no prolactin issues. ADEx 1 mg e3 day.  Ace is IMO better for many reasons. OTHER than Ed pinning. It's a powerful compound.   And needs to be respected.  T3 is said to be a good compound to run with tren.  For reasons easily answered w a little research. Test is a must w tren or any steroid. Even at replacement doses.  Back acne and or cystic acne is very common on tren.  Tanning helps. All in all NO THE ACTUAL TREN WILL NOT MAKE U CRAZY.    MAYBE A BIT NUTS WHILE ON IT BUT IT'LL GO AWAY WITH DISCONTINUATION OF THE COMPOUND.  THIS IS ALL BASED ON MY EXPERIENCES YOURS MAY DIFFER.   THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION

other than tanning, what is good for cystic acne?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
other than tanning, what is good for cystic acne?
Doxycyclyn , its an antibiotic prescribed for acne and used to be for clomidia