Author Topic: Rand Paul's Crazy Budget Cut Plan?  (Read 3172 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Rand Paul's Crazy Budget Cut Plan?
« on: January 27, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
Get a load of this dirt bag's ideas, fellas. Unbelievable.~B.B.

Cenk Uygur on MSNBC breaks down Republican Congressman Rand Paul's proposal for draconian budget cuts.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rand Paul's Crazy Budget Cut Plan?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:28:14 PM »
Best donation of campaign $$$ I ever spent was on Rand Paul.   He is awesome. 

His response to President "WTF" was great.     

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »

Cenk Uygur on MSNBC breaks down Republican Congressman Rand Paul's proposal for draconian budget cuts.

Cenk totally convinced me.  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »
The part about cutting all foreign aid is quite interesting.. I hope he stands behind this (because pretty much everyone else is gonna be vehemently against it).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »
The part about cutting all foreign aid is quite interesting.. I hope he stands behind this (because pretty much everyone else is gonna be vehemently against it).

eh, we all hoped he would stand behind "We ain't raising the debt ceiling!"

My guess is that he'll only hold this position until he can get a minor spending cut of $10 mil domestically for public schools, so we can continue sending pakisten 10 Billion a year ;)

I was so excited when Rand announced he was running.  I broke the news on getbig and I was very happy to see him win.  But I don't see the Tea party changing things... only working to pad their resume full of "look, I really did try..." fodder for their own re-election.  They're better than a dem congress, but the spending?  Nothing is gonna change.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 03:32:46 AM »

Dont know why you guys are so critical

I support most of the cuts he proposes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 04:07:54 AM »
Hey benny bitchtits what would you cut?   Or should we just keep running WTF level deficit spending? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 04:55:27 AM »
Hey benny bitchtits what would you cut?   Or should we just keep running WTF level deficit spending? 

i agree we should cut spending.

but that "WTF" thing is undignified and unpresidential.  Let's just start using the c-word in negotiations while we're at it.  America's standards for leaders are so low, it's insane.  FOX Greta's speechless face as Palin dropped "WTF" with glee was priceless.  Celebrating trashiness.  Wow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 04:58:36 AM »
Win the Future! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 05:01:11 AM »
I like her better as political arsonist than candidate. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 05:12:04 AM »
I like her better as political arsonist than candidate. 

arsonist?  maybe a year ago. now?  Greta looked disgusted at her.  I think we're finally at a point where people aren't wanting to be attached to her anymore.  She milked the tea party fever.  But at this point, she's using highly charged phrases without even googling their meaning... she's defending the use of the crosshairs with "we reload our surveyor mapmaking tools!'..... the whore maseusse got a $900 writeoff to someone on palin's governor campiagn back in 2006... and she's flirting with the F-bomb in primetime now?

I'm sick of her as a topic, to be honest.  I really am.  I see you bring her up now, and I no longer relish the topic.  I'm just so ready for a republican in the white house... and I will be very happy when she's a fox voice, columnist, tweetist, whatever... but just staying out of office.  It's not even fun to bash her anymore...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 05:15:45 AM »
arsonist?  maybe a year ago. now?  Greta looked disgusted at her.  I think we're finally at a point where people aren't wanting to be attached to her anymore.  She milked the tea party fever.  But at this point, she's using highly charged phrases without even googling their meaning... she's defending the use of the crosshairs with "we reload our surveyor mapmaking tools!'..... the whore maseusse got a $900 writeoff to someone on palin's governor campiagn back in 2006... and she's flirting with the F-bomb in primetime now?

I'm sick of her as a topic, to be honest.  I really am.  I see you bring her up now, and I no longer relish the topic.  I'm just so ready for a republican in the white house... and I will be very happy when she's a fox voice, columnist, tweetist, whatever... but just staying out of office.  It's not even fun to bash her anymore...

;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 06:09:38 AM »
Cenk totally convinced me.  ::)
"Cenk" shouldn't have to "convince" you, your own conscience should do that for you. People like Cenk put out the facts with their own opinion added, but the FACTS should be what you ultimately use to decide whether a politician's ideas are good or dog shit.

Cutting the budget on the backs of the poor and working class is the move of a complete dirtbag. But of course, "Bindare" sucks on the dicks of anyone coming from the Ron Paul family, so the response is not a surprise.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 06:15:19 AM »
"Cenk" shouldn't have to "convince" you, your own conscience should do that for you. People like Cenk put out the facts with their own opinion added, but the FACTS should be what you ultimately use to decide whether a politician's ideas are good or dog shit.

Cutting the budget on the backs of the poor and working class is the move of a complete dirtbag. But of course, "Bindare" sucks on the dicks of anyone coming from the Ron Paul family, so the response is not a surprise.

Go talk to the object of your wet dreams whose policies amount to "No Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan/Hedge Fund Manager/Govt Madoff left behind"   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 06:24:08 AM »

Moron, I have been critical of Rand many times on here. YOU are the one who cant seem to find anything wrong with the whore you fell in love with.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 06:26:05 AM »
Cutting defense by 30-50% would virtually eliminate the nat'l debt in a couple of years. Thanks to Reagan and the rest of the repubes, we are in this military industrial complex mess to begin with.

I'm glad to see you are regularly quoting the object the only sex you get...masturbating to Sarah "WTF(are you getting press coverage for?)" Palin. Both of your PEA BRAINS could be fit inside of a thimble.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 06:26:53 AM »
Hey Benny The Sock Puppet  - what do you disagree with here?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 06:28:07 AM »
Cutting defense by 30-50% would virtually eliminate the nat'l debt in a couple of years. Thanks to Reagan and the rest of the repubes, we are in this military industrial complex mess to begin with.

I'm glad to see you are regularly quoting the object the only sex you get...masturbating to Sarah "WTF(are you getting press coverage for?)" Palin. Both of your PEA BRAINS could be fit inside of a thimble.

And you claim to analyze financial statements?    For who?   Madoff?   

www.usdebtclock.org

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 06:28:48 AM »
Go talk to the object of your wet dreams whose policies amount to "No Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan/Hedge Fund Manager/Govt Madoff left behind"   
Wet dreams are reserved for pathetic losers like you who can't get laid.  ;)

Of course by your logic, we should have let all of the major financial institutions collapse, as that would have done soooo much good for the economy and unemployment.  ::)

imbecile
!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 06:29:45 AM »
Cutting defense by 30-50% would virtually eliminate the nat'l debt in a couple of years.

How much do we spend on defense a year?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 06:32:27 AM »
Moron, I have been critical of Rand many times on here. YOU are the one who cant seem to find anything wrong with the whore you fell in love with.
The only thing you criticized about Rand is that he's not even more like his senile, mentally deranged father.  ::)
What are your criticisms of the above budget proposals by Rand, since Cenk didn't "convince" you?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 06:33:59 AM »
Wet dreams are reserved for pathetic losers like you who can't get laid.  ;)

Of course by your logic, we should have let all of the major financial institutions collapse, as that would have done soooo much good for the economy and unemployment.  ::)

imbecile

Yes, its called capitalism and avoiding moral hazard.   Now TBF are even bigger thanks to your faux WTF messiah.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 06:36:37 AM »
Betty Blanco is worried that his weekly allowance of food stamps and hypodermic needles is going to dry up if Paul's budget plan is passed.

Pauls plan is perfect. The federal government is a disaster. Too much bureaucracy, too much wasted money, too much aid and in the end we as a country would be better off burning the money then waisting it on programs and agencies that are counterproductive to the progress of America.

There is not a single cut he suggested that I take issue with. Anyone who feels otherwise is either an unemployed welfare recipient like Betty Blanco, or is braindead like Betty Blanco.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 06:37:18 AM »
The only thing you criticized about Rand is that he's not even more like his senile, mentally deranged father.  ::)
What are your criticisms of the above budget proposals by Rand, since Cenk didn't "convince" you?

I always thought his father was very intelligent and had the right approach to many things.
I understand you dont agree with him but calling him senile and deranged?

What is your problem with the guy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 06:39:31 AM »
I always thought his father was very intelligent and had the right approach to many things.
I understand you dont agree with him but calling him senile and deranged?

What is your problem with the guy?

Very easy - anyone threatening the gravy train for the welfare queens like Benny Bitchtits is a mortal enemy.