Author Topic: is it a mistake to date a woman who is older and knows more about the world  (Read 3399 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
what if she turns out scambag filt

Natural Man

• Getbig V
find someone your age... someone younger will leave you to go with someone her age later, and someone older will get bored of your imaturity. We re suposed to go thru life with someone our age.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
When I was 20,I got with a chick who was 33 years old.....best thing I ever did for myself.......stayed with her for years.

Learned all about good sex and not just fucking, and used a lot of what I learned with other chicks afterwards.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
find someone your age... someone younger will leave you to go with someone her age later, and someone older will get bored of your imaturity. We re suposed to go thru life with someone our age.
Come out of your fucking bubble and experience other facets of life.........bubble boy!

You must be so fucking bored being so straight laced.  :(

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
When I was 20,I got with a chick who was 33 years old.....best thing I ever did for myself.......stayed with her for years.

Learned all about good sex and not just fucking, and used a lot of what I learned with other chicks afterwards.

but broke up anyway so that was a huge waste of time?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
IMO, a guy should always be hitting one that is

1) 10 years older

2) about the same age

3) ten years older

If you can hook up with each one, at least once a week, all of your needs will probably be covered.  You'll appreciate the excitement and tightness of the 20 year old, you'll appreciate the drama free nature and sexual experience of the 40 year old, and you will have stuff in common with the one your own age.

get youself 3 girlfriends.   you'll thank me later, trust me.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

It’s all part of the sex cult of bodybuilding. Former Mister Olympia competitor David Dear provided some clues to this when he made statements about the times when a bodybuilder stops his drugs and its effects on his sex life. “It’s hell on the girls. They get used to it. Two or three times a day, every day. When you’re not on steroids you want it like once a week.” Dave described a time in a hotel with his girlfriend. As he looked out the window he saw a church across the street. “It’s going to be great having sex looking out at that. We won’t call it sex tonight, we’ll call it making love.” According to a details magazine article the year he won the amateurs nationals and turned pro, he was also a coke addict snorting between three and eight grams a day. “We would just party and have sex all night. And at five in the morning go buy beer and start drinking to go to sleep.” David Dear has tattooed himself with a cross. Notice the shape of this cross, it is called an onk. It is a symbol used and worn in satanic rites. Other bodybuilders can be found wearing symbols of crosses. Here we see Mister Olympia competitor Mike Christian sporting a cross. Mike mentioned that in a drug induced coma he had a dream. He said that he saw the iron warrior beckoning to him. And that he became reborn as the result of this vision. Here you see a portion of that article. Notice how the Weider magazine uses the title “The Christian approach”, quite the play on words considering the contents of the article. Mike Christian has gone so far as to say that “Winning has got to assume the proportions of religion, which is what this sport is all about” Many bodybuilders have been brainwashed into thinking they are Christians by the Weider magazines that have over the years sprinkled their writings with bits of scripture taken from God’s word, the Holy Bible. In reality, many bodybuilders theological thinking represents something more from the dark side which can be summed up in this statement boldly printed in Weider’s magazine “AND THE LUST  SHALL BE FIRST” The bottom line is this, Weider preached another Gospel through his magazines. God warns “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you look at it that way,any relationship that ends is a waste of time.

I`ve been with lots of women,some I do consider a waste,others I don`t.

I was never planning on marrying her anyway.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Any time in the day you take a break from all the lecturing? You must be the loneliest man on the internet.  

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

1) 10 years older

2) about the same age

3) ten years older

If you can hook up with each one, at least once a week, all of your needs will probably be covered.  You'll appreciate the excitement and tightness of the 20 year old, you'll appreciate the drama free nature and sexual experience of the 40 year old, and you will have stuff in common with the one your own age.

LOL no comment on this. I have been married and divorced three times. Even dated my third ex wife for awhile, don't ask haha.
I just got engaged again to a woman 3 yrs younger who seems pretty reliable . Of course I'm 53 now so I met a lot of woman who were younger then me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

1) 10 years older

2) about the same age

3) ten years older

That`s what the fuck I`m talking `bout !  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and really, you don't HAVE to be shady about this.  seriously.

Hi, 20 year old?
"Baby, you can do whatever you'd like, and I'll do whatever I'd like.  I'd love to hang out with you every Wed and Sat nights, hitting the town and the beach and having a blast and having mind blowing sex.  We can text and chat during the week, but I'm pretty busy on the other days.  I'll never ask you to limit your social life - hell, life is all about just getting as many enjoyable experiences as possible, right?  See you wednesday... wear that lacy red thing."

Then you have that conversation with the 40 year old, limiting your fun to a 2 hour romp every sunday night to get the week started right.

Then you spend as much time with the 30 year old, until you decide she's the one you marry.   Or you don't decide that, in which case you keep things like you have it with the 20 year old.  Just be careful - if she's not a single mom, she IS gonna want babies.

Oh, and one more thing - get a damn vasectomy before you try any of this.  Tell the 40 year old.  Dont' tell the rest.  Oh, and date the 30 year old where you live, and the other 2 from adjoining counties/towns.  You'll be glad when you're not running into the fast ass young chick with her crew at McD or the older chick with her 'separated' hubby at the Sears.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and really, you don't HAVE to be shady about this.  seriously.

Hi, 20 year old?
"Baby, you can do whatever you'd like, and I'll do whatever I'd like.  I'd love to hang out with you every Wed and Sat nights, hitting the town and the beach and having a blast and having mind blowing sex.  We can text and chat during the week, but I'm pretty busy on the other days.  I'll never ask you to limit your social life - hell, life is all about just getting as many enjoyable experiences as possible, right?  See you wednesday... wear that lacy red thing."

Then you have that conversation with the 40 year old, limiting your fun to a 2 hour romp every sunday night to get the week started right.

Then you spend as much time with the 30 year old, until you decide she's the one you marry.   Or you don't decide that, in which case you keep things like you have it with the 20 year old.  Just be careful - if she's not a single mom, she IS gonna want babies.

Oh, and one more thing - get a damn vasectomy before you try any of this.  Tell the 40 year old.  Dont' tell the rest.  Oh, and date the 30 year old where you live, and the other 2 from adjoining counties/towns.  You'll be glad when you're not running into the fast ass young chick with her crew at McD or the older chick with her 'separated' hubby at the Sears.
Not too shabby on that post 240 .
I would add that any guy should wait until he is at least 30 until he gets married. Think long and hard before you decide to have kids. get a good career/jpb going. be very careful to AVOID getting any babe knocked up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nothing like having fuckbuddies (female of course....no homo) or friends with benefits.  :)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Nothing like having fuckbuddies (female of course....no homo) or friends with benefits.  :)
i dont understand this, absolutely pointless

why spend any time with a woman you dont love, admit it or not you have to spend time with these ones, talk to them pretend to give a shit about them etc

when you can just get superior sex with a cheap prostitute

prostitute or actual girl you love

those are the only two acceptable options

lol @ wasting time with "fuck buddies" etcetera

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

why was it a waste of time?

in many cases the difference between success and failure is a measure in time
c

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Older women are the best!!!! No drama, no bullshit, just sex and that's it  ;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Older women are the best!!!! No drama, no bullshit, just sex and that's it  ;D

older than me, not "older women"

you make it sound like i'm talking about washed up divorced single mother n!ggerlovers

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i dont understand this, absolutely pointless

why spend any time with a woman you dont love, admit it or not you have to spend time with these ones, talk to them pretend to give a shit about them etc

when you can just get superior sex with a cheap prostitute

prostitute or actual girl you love

those are the only two acceptable options

lol @ wasting time with "fuck buddies" etcetera
You`ve gotta` be a player to know what I`m talking about my friend.

These days I`m married and faithful,but back in the day,my goal was to get as much pussy as I could.........which I did quite well.

Fuck Wilt Chamberlain..........he was a novice!   ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

Did you ever love another human?
c

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am 25. I was seeing a woman who was 35.

In one way she was straightforward and there was no bullshit however there were reasons why at 35 she was single and after a month or two we parted ways.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
i always date older women.

If she turns to be filt you hit her.
If she is nice you hit her too for thinking shes mrs perfect.
Boundary Breaker

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You`ve gotta` be a player to know what I`m talking about my friend.

These days I`m married and faithful,but back in the day,my goal was to get as much pussy as I could.........which I did quite well.

Fuck Wilt Chamberlain..........he was a novice!   ;D

you gotta be a bitter natural to know what i'm talking about

going out on weekend to get some random bar slut? nonono myfriend!!!

cheap prostitute in the showglass suck and fuck, then go home eat chickn brokli fella go sleep early

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why pay good money for pussy ?

The chicks iI went with had fun and if it went further than just sex,it was my decision and my decision only.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Why pay good money for pussy ?

The chicks iI went with had fun and if it went further than just sex,it was my decision and my decision only.

i pay like 25-30 dolaros, which is comparable or less than what the average "player" spends on a night out

difference is, i am home one hour later, i guaranteed get sex, i get it with a woman that is so beautiful i could never get for free, i dont lose "gains"

lol