Author Topic: GH15,.. what is my BF% here plz?..  (Read 9000 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: GH15,.. what is my BF% here plz?..
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2012, 11:10:42 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2012, 11:11:33 AM »
is this a serious question?..

The customs would ask the same question

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2012, 11:20:45 AM »
yes.

ok. it was cold and i was out with my wife and kids then we visited my father in law,.. while they were preparing the dinner i took these pics quickly (because gh15 had asked me to take clearer pics lol).. i removed the jacket and took them before removing the cap because i didnt expect this question lol..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2012, 11:38:33 AM »
why are you wearing a stocking cap indoors?

all the terrorists are doing it

its the jehad casual look
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2012, 11:43:00 AM »
but i didnt say i am fat because i am not lol and i never was.. i said i only need to lose some fats.. how many of these idiots look better than this???.. and this is far away from my best as you know..

also g15 is not my friend and he is known to say things as he sees them..

I'm sorry but i just can't talk seriously with you..you just react the same way every time...we are talking about your bodyfat and you put up a picture of you in a shirt flexing your arm, and say...look at this!!

yes Sherief, we all know the inner head of your bicep is genetically good, you have posted the same type of pic 1000 times.

and the thing you said about chimps, and everyone else..is ridiculous...everyone that thinks you're fat is an asshole, and doesn't know what they are talking about, we ALL need to get our eyes checked  ::)

whatever dude.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2012, 11:56:44 AM »
I'm sorry but i just can't talk seriously with you..you just react the same way every time...we are talking about your bodyfat and you put up a picture of you in a shirt flexing your arm, and say...look at this!!

yes Sherief, we all know the inner head of your bicep is genetically good, you have posted the same type of pic 1000 times.

and the thing you said about chimps, and everyone else..is ridiculous...everyone that thinks you're fat is an asshole, and doesn't know what they are talking about, we ALL need to get our eyes checked  ::)

whatever dude.

when you posted that droopy tits/big belly pic. of you.. and all neutral posters said you looked very bad and bloated.. even your ass lickers kept silent.. you kept defending yourself and insisting you looked great but deep inside you knew you looked like a bloated shapeless creature.. so you are more delusional than me.. at least when i look bad i admit it.. and i never said i had great genetics.. but yes my biceps are genetically gifted as well as my abs, back, and shoulders.. my legs are not bad too lol..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »
when you posted that droopy tits/big belly pic. of you.. and all neutral posters said you looked very bad and bloated.. even your ass lickers kept silent.. you kept defending yourself and insisting you looked great but deep inside you knew you looked like a bloated shapeless creature.. so you are more delusional than me.. at least when i look bad i admit it.. and i never said i had great genetics.. but yes my biceps are genetically gifted as well as my abs, back, and shoulders.. my legs are not bad too lol..

the only thing genetically gifted body part you possess is your pancreas, if you responded as well to training as you do to fried kibbe you would be a pro in no time.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2012, 12:12:18 PM »

No i didn't..LOLOL...I never do what you do, and argue tooth and nail that people's opinions are wrong..never.

You are quite simply talking out of your ass, and BTW, that's not how it went. You and bobs and the team Nasser gimicks had bad things to say. most people were positive, some weren't.....go ahead and dig the thread up if you think i'm wrong. I didn't argue anything. and let's not forget i was almost 270 in that pic, bulked to the max, what did you think i was going to look like ? you look fatter than that at 100 pounds less.

and if you REALLY want to get into it...your "GOD" Gh15 said i was 11% in that pic, just holding water  ;) :D

But whatever...that's another thing you do. whenever it's about YOU...you bring up something else...what I looked like 3 years ago has nothing to do with what you look like right now

The thing is smacking you around is pointless, you're one of those that just keeps going and going, even after your points have been trampled to dust