Author Topic: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth  (Read 187948 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2011, 05:54:00 AM »
Danta = fat liar

Come on, cut the guy some slack. Very influential in the gym rat world. If you win him over as a friend you got a friend for life. He has your back. Trevor Smith approved. And he's not fat!

Danta = Big Boned Liar

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2011, 06:12:56 AM »
Dang, this thread has gone off the hook. I have never had so much attention, good or bad. While I have the wind behind me, please go to my Facebook fanpage and click "Like"  :)
Deputy Editor

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2011, 06:24:17 AM »
Just to add to the Arimidex thing, Duchaine mentioned sending a pretty famous large Bodybuilder to Walter Jekot to acquire some to experiment with back in the very early 80's, so it was known in BB circles as early as then.

whenever the topic of drug testing in sports arises, the issue is always "we test for A, the athletes have already moved on to C".  that those looking to push the envelope and be onto the next best thing in the hormone arms race would already be using something that isnt widely available is beyond me.

^ lol genetic marvel.  you could probably find thousands of black highschool football players with that build, and they would be fast, have good verticals, strong i.e. athletes as well.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2011, 06:27:10 AM »
I read before on another board that Gethin was arrested over suspected pedofilia 4yrs ago, can anyone dig up the thread?

Stavios

« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2011, 06:29:42 AM »

Damn, straight to the point ! LOLOLOL !! Must've upped the dose of Test, eh Stav ? :D
;D

Stavios

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2011, 06:50:15 AM »
Dang, this thread has gone off the hook. I have never had so much attention, good or bad. While I have the wind behind me, please go to my Facebook fanpage and click "Like"  :)

Yes liar Gethin, we will all click "like" on your facebook page.

We will do it so that before you go to sleep at night and you check in your little facebook fan page, and you see those 4324234 people "like" this, YOU WILL REALISE THAT YOU FUCKED THE HEAD UP OF THOSE 4324234 PERSONS BY TELLING THEM LIES.

4324234 kids that look at magazines and pray so hard to look like you or their idol Layne Nortons or their idol Skip Lacour because you guys were able to get that big and shredded naturally right.

So those 4324234 kids spend their hard earned money, money they gained by working at the grocerie store at minimum wage. All that work after school and on the week-ends to be able to buy your useless bullshit training programs, your useless bulshit diet plans, your useless bullshit supplement line.

YES LIAR GETHIN, YOU CAN BE SURE WE WILL CLICK "LIKE" ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE

We will click it so that when you go to hell for scamming all those, Satan will also see those 4324234 "likes" on your facebook and punish you for it.

FUCK YOU GETHIN

8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2011, 06:54:33 AM »
Yes liar Gethin, we will all click "like" on your facebook page.

We will do it so that before you go to sleep at night and you check in your little facebook fan page, and you see those 4324234 people "like" this, YOU WILL REALISE THAT YOU FUCKED THE HEAD UP OF THOSE 4324234 PERSONS BY TELLING THEM LIES.

4324234 kids that look at magazines and pray so hard to look like you or their idol Layne Nortons or their idol Skip Lacour because you guys were able to get that big and shredded naturally right.

So those 4324234 kids spend their hard earned money, money they gained by working at the grocerie store at minimum wage. All that work after school and on the week-ends to be able to buy your useless bullshit training programs, your useless bulshit diet plans, your useless bullshit supplement line.

YES LIAR GETHIN, YOU CAN BE SURE WE WILL CLICK "LIKE" ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE

We will click it so that when you go to hell for scamming all those, Satan will also see those 4324234 "likes" on your facebook and punish you for it.

FUCK YOU GETHIN

8)
This  8)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2011, 07:00:19 AM »
and to all my pupils around the world...bring up here the info that armidex was available since the 70s,, i dont have time to look for internet balonie,, im sure all of you can find info ,,

gh15 approved

So Dorian Yates was using arimidex in the early 90's according to you? I really dont need to say anything else.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2011, 07:01:25 AM »
So Dorian Yates was using arimidex in the early 90's according to you? I really dont need to say anything else.
Maybe you need to use an AI to you fat swollen mess  :-X

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2011, 07:03:15 AM »
As far as competitive bodybuilding, Dorian had outstanding genetics.  If every pro could just up the dose and win 6 Sandows, they would. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2011, 07:05:27 AM »

You're the fucken liar bro. You assholes who make money on supplements come over here from PM and try to lie. People see right through your bullshit. I'm sure they do over at PM to but you can't say anything about it or you get banned.

Whats so hard to believe about Dorian using an AI?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2011, 07:06:12 AM »
Testolactone. First generation AI, available since 70s if I'm not mistaken.

It's even in the Chris Street supposed Yates Olympia cycle.

Liar Dante.

Oh man dont stop there! The very guy whose agenda for the last decade is to go to every board online and argue every pro is lying and takes 5 grams of testosterone a week year round now believes in Chris Street's reported Yates cycle of 300-400mg of testosterone a week and roughly 775mg of androgens a week? (for most of the cycle....even less than the MD article)......is the sky falling?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2011, 07:21:47 AM »
I read before on another board that Dante was arrested over suspected pedofilia 4yrs ago, can anyone dig up the thread?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2011, 07:23:16 AM »

Danta = Fat Bloated Big Boned bullshitting Liar
;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »
It just doesn't make sense logically for a pro bodybuilder to only use gymrat cycles. These guys are the top physiques in the world. They have everything invested in the sport of bodybuilding. It's how they make their money. Why wouldn't they be using mega doses. You do what you can to be the best! If Dorian could be that good only using a gram a week you don't think he's gonna try to push the envelope more? Come on these guys are fiercely competitive. You're getting paid to look as good as you possibly can!

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »
It just doesn't make sense logically for a pro bodybuilder to only use gymrat cycles. These guys are the top physiques in the world. They have everything invested in the sport of bodybuilding. It's how they make their money. Why wouldn't they be using mega doses. You do what you can to be the best! If Dorian could be that good only using a gram a week you don't think he's gonna try to push the envelope more? Come on these guys are fiercely competitive. You're getting paid to look as good as you possibly can!
It might be true for everyone else, but Dorian didn't rely on steroids to build his muscle mass.

He took a 3 hours nap everyday, and on top of that, you might not believe me because it seems hardcore and even a bit dangerous but Dorian used visualization techniques to help him attain the next level.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2011, 07:43:32 AM »

Dorian figured out that more was not better in terms of training.  Maybe he took the same approach with drugs?  He definitely didn't follow the crowd.   

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2011, 07:44:16 AM »
It might be true for everyone else, but Dorian didn't rely on steroids to build his muscle mass.

He took a 3 hours nap everyday, and on top of that, you might not believe me because it seems hardcore and even a bit dangerous but Dorian used visualization techniques to help him attain the next level.

;D

Stavios

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2011, 07:47:43 AM »
Dorian figured out that more was not better in terms of training.  Maybe he took the same approach with drugs?  He definitely didn't follow the crowd.   

Absolutely, I was much bigger on 500 mg of gear than I am on 2g

if you sleep enough during the day, and you visualize yourself growing from within and pressing 500 lbs for reps, you can make wonder

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2011, 07:54:39 AM »
Absolutely, I was much bigger on 500 mg of gear than I am on 2g

if you sleep enough during the day, and you visualize yourself growing from within and pressing 500 lbs for reps, you can make wonder

These guys would eat dogshit 3 times a day if they thought it would make them better. But no Dorian wanted to keep himself safe and only use 300mg of prop  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2011, 08:23:37 AM »
Oh man dont stop there! The very guy whose agenda for the last decade is to go to every board online and argue every pro is lying and takes 5 grams of testosterone a week year round now believes in Chris Street's reported Yates cycle of 300-400mg of testosterone a week and roughly 775mg of androgens a week? (for most of the cycle....even less than the MD article)......is the sky falling?

You never read me carefully. I have never ever said every pro uses 5 grams of test year round. Don't get it twisted. I don't recommend/advocate megadoses and I don't think every pro is on 5G test year round, but from experience a certain dose range/choice of products correspond to a certain size range/look on average. There are some differences, but we are all human.
No amount of mental drive makes a pro transcend human genetics. Dorian was maybe the freakiest thing ever seen in 1993 and a considerable amount of drugs went into going where no one had gone before.

Someone posted the Chris Street cycle here recently and I said the products and timing looked legit perhaps. The doses not so much. Not quite realistic. Using some common sense and experience I'm confident Dorian did way more at times especially off season, even before winning the Olympia. I remember pics of him when he arrived at the scene with severe cystic acne and bloat that does not correspond to the doses mentioned. I've seen post contest photo shoots of Dorian where he is holding a layer of water that does not match the doses given... and IME is not simply the result of water rebound due to 3 days of aldactone.
It's common sense that Dorian used lots of all the ingredients that allowed him, or anyone, to grow to the size he did, which was breaking new ground in 93. Those idiots on MD argued Yates never touched insulin. How realistic is that? Even you know it's not realistic. If I had to bet I'd bet DNP was included too in 1993... it can help quite a bit to be bigger in contest shape than before its use. But some things are just not put on paper. Insulin, DNP especially. "Ooooh some kid might get hurt and people will look down on me!"

You are so far mixed up with liars that you can't tell the truth anyore, lest you lose customers and goodwill in the community. You defend liars such as Ron Harris, Tim Martin, Skip Pancake/Phil Heath, Castleberry etc etc.

Now, Dante, care to comment on your jackass buddy Massive G's cycle prescriptions? This guy is preaching "600mg puts slabs of muscle on anyone and no one should ever use more". Yet he gives this cycle to a 180lb guy (I'm guessing on what he weighed in comp then), and the guy felt sick and had to stop.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=385567.75

So if you complain about gh15's "insane" dosage quotes maybe you should check the insanity in your own circle. Not even gh15 would recommend dosages like that. Not even close.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2011, 08:29:44 AM »

Gethin, tell me, are you lifetime natural, like all your promo material on the net says?

Can you tell the truth? I don't think you can.  ;)

Who should believe you when you can't even tell the truth about yourself?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2011, 08:45:25 AM »
For all the people who don't want to read the whole thread (you miss out on a lot of fun), i try to get the major points of the thread together:

Fuck Dante Doggcrapp

Fuck Gethin

Fuck Dorian

hth.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2011, 08:51:46 AM »
LOL! Everything is a meltdown now.

What's your IQ again?

Lol, I think it is hilarious how angry you get just because I am more intelligent than you. I figure you wouldn't get so angry over this, since there are a lot of people more intelligent than you and you are probably pretty used to feeling like the least smart person everywhere you go.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2011, 08:57:06 AM »
  Lol, I think it is hilarious how angry you get just because I am more intelligent than you. I figure you wouldn't get so angry over this, since there are a lot of people more intelligent than you and you are probably pretty used to feeling like the least smart person everywhere you go.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Pellius puts out consistent good intelligent posts. Every thread you start is a huge backfire and you end up getting made fun of and humiliated.