Author Topic: Phil Heath's new girlfriend?  (Read 120940 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath's new lady???
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2015, 06:44:09 AM »
Actually hung out with him privately or shot the shit with him at a booth where he's getting paid to be nice to people?

One was at a booth another was just crossing paths in a hotel
Hallway he stopes and shot the shit for about 10mins. He didn't have to but he did and was just a nice down to earth guy

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2015, 06:45:32 AM »
I meet the guy in 10,11 and again 2 days ago everytime I e meet him he's always been a geniuly nice funny guy. All you guys talking about him. Have you ever had a conversation with the guy? If so tell us why you think he's a arrogant asshole

You are so naive, I can believe it.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2015, 06:54:03 AM »
You are so naive, I can believe it.

The guy has one of the most amazing physquies to step on stage. He has never any thing put straight first places on the score card since 2011. If he wants to be w little cock he can he earned it. It's not like he didn't work his ass off to get to where he his.  If meet asshole cocky bodybuilder hell there was a few backstage that where just dicks salt the Phil. But I don't get that vibe from Phil. I could be wrong and he could be a great actor. I just love getbiger internet geniuses that know his personality yet have never even spoken one word to him ever. But I'm the navie ok buddy.  These are the same guys that automaticly know a guess stack and blood work by a stage pic. Or the same guys that seem to know everyone personal finances. 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2015, 06:58:42 AM »
Mike, you are trying to be rational to some folks who have no idea about bbing. So dont get so caught up at GB trying to convince people. Most dont even lift here, some do, but most look like Heath's step son

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2015, 07:05:40 AM »
Some people are just more humble nice down to earth while some have to work hard to act like they are...

There is different theories why and that would take a whole book to write!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2015, 07:09:13 AM »
He's following in the footsteps of Jayson Cutler

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2015, 07:16:38 AM »
He's following in the footsteps of Jayson Cutler

This is surprising true. Leaving his personal situation aside, Phil strikes me as a dude that doesn't necessarily enjoy bodybuilding as much as say Kai anymore, but understands that it's his job.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2015, 07:17:08 AM »
There are TONS of bbing groupies. Being Mr. O, im sure gets his fair share of "offers".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2015, 07:19:54 AM »
Phil signed that million dollar contract last year, of course people are going to be jealous and make thing up about him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2015, 07:21:45 AM »
Phil signed that million dollar contract last year, of course people are going to be jealous and make thing up about him.

X

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2015, 07:26:15 AM »
Men with great genetics need to fuck as many girls ass posible. Thats how nature want it!

No problemo!!!

There is nature, and there is nature, and then there is some stupid ideas planted in peoples brain...and then we have all the bullshit woman try to brainwash men with to stay with them when they become ugly : )

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »
Men with great genetics need to fuck as many girls ass posible. Thats how nature want it!

pretty much this. It's pretty much impossible to be good looking young a millionaire and have a 10 years older wife for a long..

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2015, 08:44:20 AM »
;)

One shot with a cute fitness chick and Phil left his wife. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2015, 08:45:02 AM »

I know huh? lol these guys read way to much into everything lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2015, 08:50:41 AM »

anyway, the real story will break but i don't get why getbiggers aren't hating on him.  jennie carried him when he was an amateur and working at a gym, and now, he burns her for stupid fitness whores.  that's like a black man using a white woman to get ahead in life and dumping her, and white getbiggers seem to be ok with it.  boy, is the world changing that much?

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2015, 08:52:44 AM »

Can't wait to see the pics after this weekend from the Phil Heath Classic. Didn't Phil take quiet a few hundred pics with competitors.  Let's see how many of these pics get on this thread.

What Phil does in his private life is his life.  Jen and Phil were great for many years, and as people get older, things change.  There are many incidents to blame, including changing views of what you want from life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2015, 08:53:03 AM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2015, 09:05:57 AM »
Can't wait to see the pics after this weekend from the Phil Heath Classic. Didn't Phil take quiet a few hundred pics with competitors.  Let's see how many of these pics get on this thread.

What Phil does in his private life is his life.  Jen and Phil were great for many years, and as people get older, things change.  There are many incidents to blame, including changing views of what you want from life.

People usualy realize much of the bullshit that life is (as the time goes by) and that alone can completely change ones outlook on many things. I can understand him. Young, rich, famous. Just kick that fukkin pedal to the metal and it's not like these guys of current era are so sure about how long will they live anyway.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2015, 10:22:38 AM »
If phil did leave his wife, he wont have a new "lady" he will be banging a different female almost every night.

Watch out wilt Chamberlain , the gift is coming for your record

Gene Simmons had banged 4,600 girls, Phil is not going anywhere near that number

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2015, 10:28:44 AM »
There are TONS of bbing groupies. Being Mr. O, im sure gets his fair share of "offers".

I wonder if he ever crapped on a goupie's chest as other bodybuilders have done.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2015, 11:35:23 AM »
Gene Simmons had banged 4,600 girls, Phil is not going anywhere near that number

Phil has him beat if you include the schmoes in the count as well.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2015, 11:37:54 AM »

most of the groupies are dudes!
?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2015, 11:49:17 AM »
anyway, the real story will break but i don't get why getbiggers aren't hating on him.  jennie carried him when he was an amateur and working at a gym, and now, he burns her for stupid fitness whores.  that's like a black man using a white woman to get ahead in life and dumping her, and white getbiggers seem to be ok with it.  boy, is the world changing that much?

why is everything with you racial???..you have a problem..you are obsessed with the black cock maybe????

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2015, 12:40:48 PM »
why is everything with you racial???..you have a problem..you are obsessed with the black cock maybe????

He's black Cuban bro.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2015, 12:55:29 PM »

HE is black.

It's G_Thong fercrissakes.