Author Topic: Arnold's interview on PBW, He uses The Secret and Think and Grow Rich  (Read 4117 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Listen up,

I had heard interviews where people have said to schwarzenegger in the past "how did you become champion bodybuilder, the highest grossing movie actor" and this was before he became governor, I believe it was a late 80's interview.  Arnold said "It is easy, I picture what I want to be, and I live into it!"

Listen to the interview on PBW.  He said 2x how bodybuilding has helped him visualize where/what he wants to be, and he's gotten there.

But here is the clincher, I have a Napolean Hill CD set where he is speaking at a college in like 1960.  I also watched the 25th anniversay pumping iron movie.  In the 25th anniversay edition, arnold said the story about him going to see his dad's funeral was false.  It was just to add "spice" to them movie.

When I got the Napolean Hill audio book "everyone has a right to be rich", The exact story of Napolean hills death of his father was told, and how his sister was upset because Mr.  Hill wouldn't attend his funeral, because "he was dead, what was I going to do, was I gonna die just because he did?"

It was an ironic story, and I know for a fact that Arnold used these principles through many interviews I have seen with him.  Here is a link to a free copy of the book, it has been so popular that is is now public domain.  Read it once, twice, and Live it!

http://www.soilandhealth.org/03sov/0304spiritpsych/030413.Hill.Think.and.Grow.Rich.pdf

Most are all show no go!

Gene

• Getbig II
Re: Arnold's interview on PBW, He uses The Secret and Think and Grow Rich
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »
Very interesting, excellent post!

AVBG

"the secret" must be a Weider principal ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 06:34:57 PM »
I don't know if there's a more impressive American than Arnold.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 02:11:01 PM »
yes there is.

oprah winfrey.
Z