Author Topic: Ban Hebrews?  (Read 9097 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ban Hebrews?
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »
Chinese New Year is racist against black people

... because it's the "Year of the Monkey".

Quote:
‘We all need a lesson in sensitivity,’ Kings president Chris Granger said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3428508/Sacramento-Kings-nix-racially-insensitive-Chinese-New-Year-Monkey-T-shirt-giveaway-day-Black-History-Month.html

Ridiculous. Its the chinese new year.
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2016, 06:31:44 PM »

Why is that ridiculous? The game took place in Sacramento, not China.   ???

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2016, 06:41:33 PM »

Someone found Year of the Monkey insensitive.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2016, 07:20:17 PM »
how is it the Kings fault if they are comparing themselves to monkeys?

thats in their OWN heads because nobody said anything..

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2016, 10:09:17 PM »
lol. Nice attempt at trolling. Fail.

Again, ridiculous. Lets all be tolerant. Its the Chinese New Years. Asian people are also basketball fans. Its intention was to have no negative connotations toward black people. Very trite and petty to complain about this.

Fail ??? Even if it was a troll attempt, you responded.  But the fact of the matter is  the game took place in America. More people were aware that it was the beginning of black history month than almost the start of Chinese new years. It wasn't trite or petty. You don't have to look very hard to see why someone would be offended by it. Just because something doesn't offend YOU doesn't mean no one has the right to object to it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2016, 04:58:32 AM »
I always hear that the Chinese *own* America.

So.... Chinese > Blacks
a

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2016, 06:01:05 AM »
I always hear that the Chinese *own* America.

So.... Chinese > Blacks
Chinese bought it from Slick Rick then.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2016, 06:24:32 AM »
The Chinese own a great deal of our debt.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2016, 06:26:01 AM »
The Chinese own a great deal of our debt.

But not our guilt  :'(
a

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2016, 06:51:26 AM »
But not our guilt  :'(

Bill Clinton should have restructured our guilt, too! :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2016, 06:28:21 PM »
Fail ??? Even if it was a troll attempt, you responded.  But the fact of the matter is  the game took place in America. More people were aware that it was the beginning of black history month than almost the start of Chinese new years. It wasn't trite or petty. You don't have to look very hard to see why someone would be offended by it. Just because something doesn't offend YOU doesn't mean no one has the right to object to it.

You really are one of those ignorant individuals just looking to be offended.  Try looking in the mirror.  Pathetic imitation of life. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »
You really are one of those ignorant individuals just looking to be offended.  Try looking in the mirror.  Pathetic imitation of life

Such a specific reference, LOL!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2016, 07:49:50 PM »
Such a specific reference, LOL!

At last!  Someone not only "gets it", but more importantly, understands it. 

Thank you.  ;D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2016, 10:47:07 PM »
You really are one of those ignorant individuals just looking to be offended.  Try looking in the mirror.  Pathetic imitation of life. 

LOL The Scott rears his bloated, ugly head begging for my attention again. Go eat a dick, typist.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2016, 04:26:17 AM »
LOL The Scott rears his bloated, ugly head begging for my attention again. Go eat a dick, typist.

That's it?   How lame.  Even when using a term coined by someone infinitely smarter than your entire family tree you come off about as articulate as a Gordon Ramsay.  Is this your version of mental masturbation? Ooooo...You are so unassailably clever.

Run along now, little boy.  No one here likes you and your parents refer to you as "notmahniggah".  Fooktard.

Edit:   I suddenly realized that there were far too many words with multiple syllables (that didn't start with "La", "Sha" or "Da") and so I decided it best to run my post above through a translator to better assist Scoop Doggity Al under...ummmm, unnerstan...No..."feel me".   Here are the results.

"yO Yo!  'n' ShEiT noTMaHNigGaH".

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2016, 09:50:08 AM »
That's it?   How lame.  

LOL You don't deserve better. You try to criticize me for being an ignorant person who is just looking to be offended... I click on your profile page  and, of course, EVERY SINGLE  one of your latest posts is the ineffectual ramblings of an angry, neutered man. A detailed catalog of everything you hate, you don't understand, you find stupid, that offends you, that disgusts you and that has absolutely no regard for you.  You are nothing but a blowhard constantly yelling into the wind, literally thanking the first person who acknowledges one of your awkward, tedious attempts at pedantry.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2016, 10:23:05 AM »
LOL You don't deserve better. You try to criticize me for being an ignorant person who is just looking to be offended... I click on your profile page  and, of course, EVERY SINGLE  one of your latest posts is the ineffectual ramblings of an angry, neutered man. A detailed catalog of everything you hate, you don't understand, you find stupid, that offends you, that disgusts you and that has absolutely no regard for you.  You are nothing but a blowhard constantly yelling into the wind, literally thanking the first person who acknowledges one of your awkward, tedious attempts at pedantry.

This is not uncommon with many of the old timers here, who are stuck in the "1930's," and absolutely hate the way the world is changing. They feel like they are losing control in a world that is ever evolving. People from The Scott's generation are impervious to change, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. They would rather be wrong, then change their opinions to follow the evidence. I am not picking on The Scott, but pointing out out the mere fact that people in his generation have a certain mentality about them. They seem to be overly angry, and living in the past; nostalgia always rears its ugly head with the whole, "Back in my day, things were always better." Sure, they were. Again, this just appears to be a common thought/emotional process with many of the "old timers" here.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2016, 12:33:16 PM »

Wow.  You certainly showed the world, eh?  I can't help it if you are an illiterate anti-human moron. Really..."constantly yelling in the wind" as opposed to your verbal breaking the wind?  Nubainian phuleeze. 

You're no match for me either here or the real world.  Pusillanimous twat.  That first word means "cowardly" and the second you should be more than familiar with via any female at your latest family reunion.   

Fooktard typist.  Run along now, little man.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2016, 01:55:17 PM »

Ohhh now you've done it!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2016, 02:44:04 PM »
This is not uncommon with many of the old timers here, who are stuck in the "1930's," and absolutely hate the way the world is changing. They feel like they are losing control in a world that is ever evolving. People from The Scott's generation are impervious to change, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. They would rather be wrong, then change their opinions to follow the evidence. I am not picking on The Scott, but pointing out out the mere fact that people in his generation have a certain mentality about them. They seem to be overly angry, and living in the past; nostalgia always rears its ugly head with the whole, "Back in my day, things were always better." Sure, they were. Again, this just appears to be a common thought/emotional process with many of the "old timers" here.

I had no idea about his age, but that puts things in perspective. He's probably over the moon that at least one person paid attention to his ramblings today. Now he can get back to giving inanimate objects the dressing down they deserve.  :-\