Author Topic: A little bit of synthol?  (Read 10506 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
A little bit of synthol?
« on: October 25, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »
 I'm not talking about pros here, i'm talking about regular lifters....

What do you think of using a little sythol? Of course i'm talking about really mild amounts of it, just to fill out a little bit. Do you think a natural lifter or non-competetive lifter should consider fucking with a little bit of synthol or escicline or some other kind of oil like that? Can it be used to fill out a little bit without sacrificing any definiton or seperation?

I know most people talk shit about oil. But at the same time, a lot of people use it.

It's kinda like fucking whores on the down low. Most dudes do it, but in conversations they will deny it and talk about how terrible it is to do it.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: A little bit of synthol?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 06:12:44 PM »
slamming your muscles with site enhancement oil.......and not even working out

I think its a superb idea  

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:15:21 PM »
slamming your muscles with site enhancement oil.......and not even workig nout

I think its a superb idea 

Well, that's not what i'm talking about.

I'm talking about a guy who's been lifting hard for a decade or more, using a little bit of that oil to get a little more enhancement.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 06:17:48 PM »
this worlds turning to shit at a very rapid pace...

bench

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »
this worlds turning to shit at a very rapid pace...

bench

Whatever dude, you're always on the steroid board and it's obvious you've slammed your fair share of needles into your ass.

It's weird how people hate synthol so much. It seems like it's herd mentality to me.

Is it really so bad to use small amounts of it? I'm sure just about every pro BB has used some.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 06:23:26 PM »
Whatever dude, you're always on the steroid board and it's obvious you've slammed your fair share of needles into your ass.

It's weird how people hate synthol so much. It seems like it herd mentality to me.

synthol crosses the line....once you do that you have lost a grasp on mentality and have admitted defeat...synthol is the end of the line....it means you got nothing left, you couldn't do it yourself, and you failed...

bench

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »

It's weird how people hate synthol so much. It seems like it's herd mentality to me.

Is it really so bad to use small amounts of it? I'm sure just about every pro BB has used some.

Unless you're a pro there should be no reason to use it.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 06:26:02 PM »
no AAS, slin, or even GH or even Peps and straight to synthol? sounds like a plan  ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 06:28:31 PM »
 I just don't see what the big deal is honestly. With all the unnatural shit we do to inflate our muscles, I don't see why people draw the line at synthol.

Of course guys who take it to extremes look silly as fuck. But i'm not talking about that.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »
synthol crosses the line....once you do that you have lost a grasp on mentality and have admitted defeat...synthol is the end of the line....it means you got nothing left, you couldn't do it yourself, and you failed...

bench

+1

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 06:31:13 PM »
no AAS, slin, or even GH or even Peps and straight to synthol? sounds like a plan  ::)

I agree, for a guy who doesn't do AAS to go straight to synthol would be kinda ass backwards and stupid.

But for a guy who's already juiced up and eating like a pig to get huge, I don't see why they should consider synthol a no-go. If you're already on a stack of 4 different compounds, some synthol is just a drop in the bucket it seems.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 06:43:49 PM »
I agree, for a guy who doesn't do AAS to go straight to synthol would be kinda ass backwards and stupid.

But for a guy who's already juiced up and eating like a pig to get huge, I don't see why they should consider synthol a no-go. If you're already on a stack of 4 different compounds, some synthol is just a drop in the bucket it seems.

Dude, just accept that most people dont think it is ever ok to use synthol. You keep repeating yourself over and over thinking you are going to change peoples minds. Are any of your posts other than the first really fucking necessary? " I know it would be stupid to just jump into it, I get that, Im talking about a guy who has lifted and juiced for 10+ years"...... Enough already, sythol is retarded period. 99% of people agree.
shotgun on the team

lesaucer

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »
if you wanna have big weakfagg soft estrogenic balloons under your skin by using synthol go for it but I personally prefer to use aas and have big and strong and vascular real fucking muscles instead

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »

Dude, just accept that most people dont think it is ever ok to use synthol. You keep repeating yourself over and over thinking you are going to change peoples minds. Are any of your posts other than the first really fucking necessary? " I know it would be stupid to just jump into it, I get that, Im talking about a guy who has lifted and juiced for 10+ years"...... Enough already, sythol is retarded period. 99% of people agree.

I just don't understand where these guys are coming from. But I guess I don't need to. I can form my own opinion.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 06:55:22 PM »
I just don't understand where these guys are coming from. But I guess I don't need to. I can form my own opinion.

If you could form your own opinion, you wouldn't have posted the question in the first place.  Why don't you inject synthol into your heart please?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »
If you could form your own opinion, you wouldn't have posted the question in the first place.  Why don't you inject synthol into your heart please?

Go fuck yourself.

I thought maybe there would be some dudes here who do synthol and would speak up. But I guess they are all hiding in shame.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 07:02:50 PM »
Go fuck yourself.

I thought maybe there would be some dudes here who do synthol and would speak up. But I guess they are all hiding in shame.

Oh, so you're trolling then.  Sorry, didn't mean to disturb.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 07:05:16 PM »
Oh, so you're trolling then.  Sorry, didn't mean to disturb.

No, I wanna learn more about synthol and hear about it's benefits. Because I know for a fact that it is widely used.

I guess it ain't gonna happen here though.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 07:12:54 PM »
Go fuck yourself.

Hardly anyone uses sythnol outside the realm of hardcore bodybuilders. Are you thinking about trying it or somthing or are you just curious?
shotgun on the team

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »
Synthol?  It's for pussbag wimps that are too lazy to be a real man and train accordingly, i.e., naturally.  No drugs, no snythol, just good food, hard training and rest.  So then, ask yourself if you are a man or a pussbag.  Its' that easy.  Oh, and if you're somehow hurt by the truth, don't ask questions such as this one.  And if there are any  Get Big members that inject oil into their bodies, they should be hiding in shame.

Best of luck.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »
Hardly anyone uses sythnol outside the realm of hardcore bodybuilders. Are you thinking about trying it or somthing or are you just curious?

I've never used any steroids at all. But i'm thinking about doing a first cycle so i'm researching a lot.

Some guys I knew a while back used some kind of site enhancement oil. Not synthol but something similar. And these guys looked great. The muscle didn't have a fake or ballooned up look at all. It seemed like they knew how to use it the right way.

But back then I wan't interested in it so I didn't ask them much about it.

I know there are tons of dudes out there doing it. I'm just curious about it. I doubt i'd ever get into it. Just curious.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 07:20:35 PM »
Synthol?  It's for pussbag wimps that are too lazy to be a real man and train accordingly, i.e., naturally.  No drugs, no snythol, just good food, hard training and rest.  So then, ask yourself if you are a man or a pussbag.  Its' that easy.  Oh, and if you're somehow hurt by the truth, don't ask questions such as this one.  And if there are any  Get Big members that inject oil into their bodies, they should be hiding in shame.

Best of luck.

I've been training like a "real man" for 15 years.

Now i'm thinking about doing something different.

Live and let live.....

lesaucer

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »
I've never used any steroids at all. But i'm thinking about doing a first cycle so i'm researching a lot.

Some guys I knew a while back used some kind of site enhancement oil. Not synthol but something similar. And these guys looked great. The muscle didn't have a fake or ballooned up look at all. It seemed like they knew how to use it the right way.

But back then I wan't interested in it so I didn't ask them much about it.

I know there are tons of dudes out there doing it. I'm just curious about it. I doubt i'd ever get into it. Just curious.

its called esiclene and it cause an inflammatory response to the muscle you shoot it in, and its only temporary. thats totally different than being a homo and have oil instead of muscles.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 07:36:04 PM »
LOL it's like I said before, don't worry about being a man, just try to look like one...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 07:37:43 PM »
I'm not talking about pros here, i'm talking about regular lifters....

What do you think of using a little sythol? Of course i'm talking about really mild amounts of it, just to fill out a little bit. Do you think a natural lifter or non-competetive lifter should consider fucking with a little bit of synthol or escicline or some other kind of oil like that? Can it be used to fill out a little bit without sacrificing any definiton or seperation?

I know most people talk shit about oil. But at the same time, a lot of people use it.

It's kinda like fucking whores on the down low. Most dudes do it, but in conversations they will deny it and talk about how terrible it is to do it.

fuck that......

......i tell everyone that I have sex with whores