Author Topic: 12-26-05: Matt Cline: Interview & Responses  (Read 23896 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: 12-26-05: Matt Cline: Interview & Responses
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2005, 06:48:24 AM »
"Craiggers" is at home posting on getbig? Hmmmm-getbig's implicated? Prison time?

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2005, 06:55:01 AM »
Matt was lying his ass off in that interview, there is no way that dude is tough enough to say no to all of the pressure that the FBI would have put on him to rat out Craig, i think he worked with the FBI from the first time they contacted him, this guy is a pussy club kid, he's probably been supported by daddy and mommy his whole life.

exactly !

Any of you that think Matt did not  help the FBI catch Craig in a set up are in need of help.

Even the New York Post mentioned that they were caught with the help of a tipster.  ( tipster  a.k.a.  Matt )

240, you have been had....

end of story

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2005, 07:12:20 AM »
exactly !

Any of you that think Matt did not  help the FBI catch Craig in a set up are in need of help.

Even the New York Post mentioned that they were caught with the help of a tipster.  ( tipster  a.k.a.  Matt )

240, you have been had....

end of story

240 thinks he's Geraldo.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »
let me tell you something
if i knew the whereabouts of suspected murderers on the run and the FBI showed up to interview me

i would share all the info i could

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2005, 07:20:02 AM »
Obviously Matt did what was required, there was no choice. It was that simple-he had no idea when/how they were listening in to calls, possibly from day one.

The only thing he could do to help Craig was refrain from contact, which he did.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2005, 07:20:04 AM »
If I had a friend (best friend or not) who murdered someone, I wouldn't help them.  And I would probably try to convince them to turn themselves in.  If they chose not to, I would have to say I would help the authorities.  If they were evil enough to kill someone and try to hide it in such a manner Craig and Kelly did, they would not be the people I thought they were (friend) expecially if they were trying to pull me into it all by asking for my help. 
:D Weee

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2005, 07:20:16 AM »
let me tell you something
if i knew the whereabouts of suspected murderers on the run and the FBI showed up to interview me

i would share all the info i could

your point is valid,
But.....

If you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk,
or alteast keep silent about what you did.

But what did Matt do ?

He comes out telling lies,  trying to cover up what he did to his "best friend "

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2005, 07:21:50 AM »
You don't know if he's been lying. I doubt it, other than some embellishments, due to legal ramifications as well as the fact that it's public info, truth will come out later anyway.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2005, 07:34:57 AM »
your point is valid,
But.....

If you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk,
or alteast keep silent about what you did.

But what did Matt do ?

He comes out telling lies,  trying to cover up what he did to his "best friend "

#1 matt  seems to have difficulty telling the truf to begin with
#2 for matt to even discuss this subject is courageous for him given his history of open candor
#3 somewhere between the nuances of matts weave is a fiber of honesty
#4 i would declare him a hostile witness and destory him

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Matt Cline: Interview and information
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2005, 07:43:46 AM »
Monday night - Craig posted at 8:18pm on this board. He was at home.
Tuesday night - Melissas flight left at 9:30pm. She wasn't on it.

Do you think that Craig went to the hotel room Monday night?

why would he have to be at home to be online, couldn't he have been on a laptop?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Matt Cline: Interview and information
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2005, 07:45:46 AM »
why would he have to be at home to be online, couldn't he have been on a laptop?

great question perry mason
or is it miss marple?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2005, 07:51:03 AM »
Matt is reading all this shit (he doesn't want to post)
he is trying to raise money to help Craig(Matt tried to go to the extradition trial this morning but they would not let him in)
if he ratted Craig out, Craig would know by now and he would spit on Matt and Matt's help
truth is they are best friends and Craig ran to Matt when he was in trouble,Matt certainly didn't rat him out nor did he help him either(the feds were crawling all over the place)
Craig made no secret of where he was going
it wasn't to hard for the feds to catch him
the only thing they wanted from Matt was a "safe drop point" to catch Craig(like Matt's house or a restaurant) storming a nail salon in swat gear was not what they wanted from Matt
Matt loves craig like a brother (and me having known Matt for well over a decade know all this to be true)
peace................Mik e

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2005, 08:03:44 AM »
They wanted me to talk to Craig, and set up a drop, and I said no way - I am not doing it. I told them that no way I am going to set up my best friend. You guys are the FBI, you guys do you job, and I am not going to help you on this. I know you are getting every phone call, so do you own work.

BS!! No phuking way...Anyone here ever dealt w/the FBI? Well I have. Some people close to me have. Maybe some hardass connected types would be so inclined to tell the feds to get phuked but not this Mat guy, no way....."Do your job, I am not going to help you on this!"?????? I promise you all, that version of that conversation NEVER took place.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2005, 08:12:45 AM »
They wanted me to talk to Craig, and set up a drop, and I said no way - I am not doing it. I told them that no way I am going to set up my best friend. You guys are the FBI, you guys do you job, and I am not going to help you on this. I know you are getting every phone call, so do you own work.

BS!! No phuking way...Anyone here ever dealt w/the FBI? Well I have. Some people close to me have. Maybe some hardass connected types would be so inclined to tell the feds to get phuked but not this Mat guy, no way....."Do your job, I am not going to help you on this!"?????? I promise you all, that version of that conversation NEVER took place.

i couldnt agree more
that matt better get off the martyr trip.
when the FBI appear with badges and formality.
you cooperate or they will haul your ass fast.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2005, 08:14:41 AM »
If Craig was so broke, why was Kelly spending money on her nails? Wouldn't you want to hold on to all the $$ you had, unless the salon was the set-up to take Kelly down without being hurt. Protected her until the end.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2005, 08:16:13 AM »

this is exactly what i said in my post above, there's no fuckin' way that this pussy ass poser had the nuts to tell the FBI to get fucked, i mean look at him, does he look tough to you? he looks like a fat John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2005, 08:23:39 AM »
I doubt Kelly truly wanted a Pedicure that bad.

My guess is that the Shopping Center Parking lot was a meeting  point,  set up by Matt and Craig.
to do the "liquidation of assets.

and Craig probally asked Kelly to go into one of the store's and stay hidden until the exchange took place,

telling her that if she see's the Police outside, then they were set up, and to not come out of the store,  and stay hidden.

just a guess...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2005, 08:34:30 AM »
I doubt Kelly truly wanted a Pedicure that bad.

My guess is that the Shopping Center Parking lot was a meeting  point,  set up by Matt and Craig.
to do the "liquidation of assets.

and Craig probally asked Kelly to go into one of the store's and stay hidden until the exchange took place,

telling her that is she see's the Police outside, then they were set up, and to not come out of the store,  and stay hidden.

just a guess...

good guess

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2005, 08:46:51 AM »
If I had a friend (best friend or not) who murdered someone, I wouldn't help them.  And I would probably try to convince them to turn themselves in.  If they chose not to, I would have to say I would help the authorities.  If they were evil enough to kill someone and try to hide it in such a manner Craig and Kelly did, they would not be the people I thought they were (friend) expecially if they were trying to pull me into it all by asking for my help. 

If Mike killed someone...

would you work with the feds then?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2005, 08:50:07 AM »
If it was me-

and the feds showed up wanting ANYTHING-

I'd ask for a lawyer, then answer what I had to, in order to avoid jail.

Also, they can't prosecute you for not answering if you honestly cannot remember.

"I can't recall" is a hell of a loophole.

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2005, 08:52:28 AM »
If it was me-

and the feds showed up wanting ANYTHING-

I'd ask for a lawyer, then answer what I had to, in order to avoid jail.

Also, they can't prosecute you for not answering if you honestly cannot remember.

"I can't recall" is a hell of a loophole.

Bil Clinton's favorite saying..........   " I cant recall "   ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2005, 08:55:16 AM »

the subject of this thread is the grease ball singing canary in massachusetts not some hypothetical unreal question about your legal advise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2005, 09:00:50 AM »

if he murdered someone....absolutely.  if we were married, well then, one spouse cannot be used to testify against the other, but i would never look at him in the same light again.
:D Weee

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2005, 09:09:23 AM »
Let's face the facts here:

1. Matt Cline is, according to Matt Cline, Craig's "best friend".
2. Craig and Matt spoke several times since the murder.
3. The FBI knew Matt was speaking to Craig and monitored their phone calls.
4. Matt lives in Boston.
5. Craig and Kelly live in Las Vegas, nearly 3000 miles from Boston.
6. Craig and Kelly drove 3000 miles to Boston and called Matt Cline when they got there to borrow money.
7. According to Matt, he has "no idea" why they came to Boston.
8. Craig and Kelly knew no one else in Boston and called no one else in Boston.
9. The FBI leaned on Matt, a former convict with a recent history, and we're supposed to believe he told them to take a hike.
10. Yet somehow, the feds knew exactly where Craig and Kelly were at the time of their arrest.
11. There is no chance that Craig and Kelly were followed or watched from Vegas to Boston because they were fugitives the moment they left Nevada, and would have been immediately picked up.
12. Matt C. was in contact with Craig after they arrived in Boston.
13. Does anyone believe Craig and Kelly drove 3000 miles over three days to show up and surprise an old friend by asking him for passports and money?Huh?
14. Craig knew he was in a tight spot and reached out to the only guy he thought he could trust - his oldest friend he had known for 15 years.
15. Matt told Craig he could come to Boston and lay low there while they tried to get them out of the country.
16. Acting on this info, Craig and Kelly drove 3000 miles to what they thought was a safehouse.
17. The feds tracked Craig's cell phone calls to Matt C. and showed up at Matt's house flashing badges and making threats of being an accessory after the fact. It's not hard for the FBI to intimidate an ex-con, drug using and dealing lowlife.
18. Matt told the feds Craig and Kelly were on their way - something confirmed by Craigs continuing calls to Matt.
19. Matt felt so guilty about giving up the duo he couldn't bring himself to answer Craig's calls because he didn't want to lie to his friend's face that he was setting Craig up.
20. In the end, Matt waited until Craig was in Boston to answer Craig's calls and then arranged a meeting place so Craig and Kelly could get taken down.
21. It's obvious Craig was sitting in the pickup waiting on a meeting. Kelly went to the salon so the guys could be alone and talk things over.
22. Craig called Matt C from the parking lot and told him where he was and described his vehicle.
23. The feds moved in and busted Craig and Kelly.
24. Now Matt C. wants you all to believe some complete BS and it looks like Ron and 240 fell for it.
25. Ask yourself if his story makes any sense.
26. For Christ's sake, don't FREAKIN' LIE about it and say "I TRIED TO WARN CRAIG" when all it would have taken would have been to tell Craig while he was en route to say, "Dude, don't bother coming here - the place is crawling with cops." That would have been enough.
27. Fact is, you gave up your best friend. Live with it.
28. And don't say you don't know where Craig is being held because that's more BS. You know exactly where he is and won't go near there because you know Craig knows you set him up and you're the LAST PERSON he'd want to see right now.

There, I said it.

Special "Spade" Ed

I agree with every word !

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2005, 09:11:57 AM »
if he murdered someone....absolutely.  if we were married, well then, one spouse cannot be used to testify against the other, but i would never look at him in the same light again.

dayummmm!! ......  wheres the loyalty!??!?!