Author Topic: Chris Matthews Slams Obama Over Not Keeping His Word on Earmarks !  (Read 1024 times)

James

Chris Matthews Slams Obama Over Not Keeping His Word on Earmarks - Video 3/4/09

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/03/shocker-chris-matthews-slams-obama-over.html

Buckley turning on him was predictable, Brooks turning on him was a pleasant surprise if not unthinkable — but Mr. Leg Thrill? This isn’t the first time he’s expressed exasperation with The One’s performance lately, either. If he’s losing Matthews, whither the rest of the media’s Hopenchange sycophants?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dude, mathews shits on obama quite frequently.  maddow and olbermann have also had theit two feature stories on Rush's "leadership", then obama's shortcomings, all week long.

ppl sometimes shit on a show they don't watch.  It's not a shocker.  Mathews is very critical of obama.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
not improtant at all right now,,,,obam knew what he had to do to get power of being prsident and now he does nto have to follow through,,,,just like all president,

James

Re: Chris Matthews Slams Obama Over Not Keeping His Word on Earmarks !
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »
Dude, mathews shits on obama quite frequently.  maddow and olbermann have also had theit two feature stories on Rush's "leadership", then obama's shortcomings, all week long.

ppl sometimes shit on a show they don't watch.  It's not a shocker.  Mathews is very critical of obama.

What, no more tingly feeling ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Put your ego aside and wake up.  Obama is a disaster and worse than Bush was.

Even liberal commentators are shocked at his agenda.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 06:25:07 AM »
What, no more tingly feeling ?

Remember that scene in "Boomerang", where Robin Givens is already dressed and walking out the door, leaving Eddie Murphy in the bed, and money on the nightstand??

I happen to catch that piece on "Hardball", where Matthews plays the footage of John McCain, blasting Pres. Obama on the earmarks thing.

Matthews, of course, referred to McCain as being a "broken clock" being right twice a day. But, he agreed with McCain assertion.

One fear about Obama can be put to rest: Obama is NOT a Muslim, no way he can be with all that PORK he keep signing into law.

James

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 11:17:14 AM »
Remember that scene in "Boomerang", where Robin Givens is already dressed and walking out the door, leaving Eddie Murphy in the bed, and money on the nightstand??

I happen to catch that piece on "Hardball", where Matthews plays the footage of John McCain, blasting Pres. Obama on the earmarks thing.

Matthews, of course, referred to McCain as being a "broken clock" being right twice again. But, he agreed with McCain assertion.

One fear about Obama can be put to rest: Obama is NOT a Muslim, no way he can be with all that PORK he keep signing into law.

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »
Put your ego aside and wake up.  Obama is a disaster and worse than Bush was.

we don't know that yet.

If it solves the economic crisis to tax the piss out of the top 5% who got rich as fvcck for the last 8 years, the other 95% of the population will be happy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »
we don't know that yet.

If it solves the economic crisis to tax the piss out of the top 5% who got rich as fvcck for the last 8 years, the other 95% of the population will be happy.

There is a massive difference between a family with two workers and kids in college who make 251k in NYC and a billionaire like Gates and Buffet. 

James

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »
There is a massive difference between a family with two workers and kids in college who make 251k in NYC and a billionaire like Gates and Buffet.

240 does not give a shit, as he does not live in NYC, and make 251,000

Typical Liberals,  only care about what is good from them, even if it ruins everyone else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 11:33:52 AM »

youre' very right.

is obama taxing the 251k guy at the same rate as the $250 million guy??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 11:35:51 AM »
youre' very right.

is obama taxing the 251k guy at the same rate as the $250 million guy??

Yes.  Both income taxes, mortgage deductions, and new SS taxes. 

James

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »
If 240 would have lived in Germany years ago, he would have been the first to vote for Hitler !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
Yes.  Both income taxes, mortgage deductions, and new SS taxes. 

damnn, that does suck.

what % are they at?
is there a breakdown of the brackets anywhere?

Also, what % of americans are making over 250k right now?

politically speaking, it's smart.  How manyu ppl making over 250k voted Dem anyway?

He's pulling in the 0 to 249k vote.  Way more than 50% of the population, ensuring a 2012 victory.  

(Not judging the fairness of it at all.. IMO spending taxes are way more fair.)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 11:42:11 AM »
we don't know that yet.

But, if the other 95% get as....ahem.....sodomized out of their tax money, jobs, pensions, etc. (while the 5% hide their money in tax shelters and STILL GET PAID), it's safe to say that they will NOT BE HAPPY.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 11:47:40 AM »
But, if the other 95% get as....ahem.....sodomized out of their tax money, jobs, pensions, etc. (while the 5% hide their money in tax shelters and STILL GET PAID), it's safe to say that they will NOT BE HAPPY.

Obama's position (i think) is that he doesn't worry about them, as they likely voted repub anyway.

If he can keep 19 people happy while further pissing off 1 person (who already voted against him), he wins politically.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong.  this is a politics board, not a morality board.  it's smart politics to demonize the top 5% and link them to a fat junkie like Rush, and give their $ to the other 95% of folks. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »
Obama's position (i think) is that he doesn't worry about them, as they likely voted repub anyway.

If he can keep 19 people happy while further pissing off 1 person (who already voted against him), he wins politically.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong.  this is a politics board, not a morality board.  it's smart politics to demonize the top 5% and link them to a fat junkie like Rush, and give their $ to the other 95% of folks. 

That one person employes the other 19.   The 19 will all starve without the 1 doing what he is supposed to do.   

The Coach

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »
240 what you don't seen to get it's just going to be the person making $250k or more, it's going to be damn near everyone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 12:00:28 PM »
240 what you don't seen to get it's just going to be the person making $250k or more, it's going to be damn near everyone.

Cap & Trade will raise everyones' taxes between 700 to 1400 a year at least.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »

maybe.

In Florida, obama is creating 200k jobs.
In cali, you're getting 400k jobs.

Can you show me that Obama's programs will lead to a loss of more than 400k jobs in Cali?

I'm open to be taught on this one... i'm no fan of welfare at all, and i readily admit obama is taking it to extremes.  My point is that we tried the other way (tax cuts and incentives) and all it did was shrink jobs as companies outsourced.  hell, Exxon moving jobs overseas after Bushco gave them tens of billions of profits in the lst 4 years?  slap in the face.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 12:06:11 PM »
maybe.

In Florida, obama is creating 200k jobs.
In cali, you're getting 400k jobs.

Can you show me that Obama's programs will lead to a loss of more than 400k jobs in Cali?

I'm open to be taught on this one... i'm no fan of welfare at all, and i readily admit obama is taking it to extremes.  My point is that we tried the other way (tax cuts and incentives) and all it did was shrink jobs as companies outsourced.  hell, Exxon moving jobs overseas after Bushco gave them tens of billions of profits in the lst 4 years?  slap in the face.

He is not creating anything you dope.   What he is doing is destroying the market with his marxist insanity. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:09 PM »

Apparently, you didn't read my statement correctly.

If the other 95% GET SODOMIZED (while the remaining 5% simply hides their millions away, via tax shelters), they (the 95%) will NOT BE HAPPY, which could spell big trouble for Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »
Apparently, you didn't read my statement correctly.

If the other 95% GET SODOMIZED (while the remaining 5% simply hides their millions away, via tax shelters), they (the 95%) will NOT BE HAPPY, which could spell big trouble for Obama.

These fools have no clue about even basic economics.