Author Topic: Sexcult of *LOYALTY*  (Read 9582 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Sexcult of *LOYALTY*
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2020, 12:34:05 PM »
Only a woman would post that pic. Besides, I would actually want your opinion on my post that you quoted. Isn't that what a forum is For? You seem intelligent. I'm asking nicely, and that I think that your opinion means something, or else, I wouldn't bother addressing you at all.

Take your “I asked nicely” and tape it to a porcupine, then stick both up your fat ass to the elbow.

If you’re looking for a Getbig friend, respond to a post by the Thunder Bay Spastic and he will give you all the cock attention you crave.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2020, 12:41:47 PM »
Take your “I asked nicely” and tape it to a porcupine, then stick both up your fat ass to the elbow.

If you’re looking for a Getbig friend, respond to a post by the Thunder Bay Spastic and he will give you all the cock attention you crave.
You must be like the comedian, Larry The Cable Guy. He was funny for a while, Just like Jim Carrey. Those slapstick jokes only work for so long. You have to adapt.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2020, 12:55:24 PM »
You must be like the comedian, Larry The Cable Guy. He was funny for a while, Just like Jim Carrey. Those slapstick jokes only work for so long. You have to adapt.

Says the most hated member of Getbig, who has spent his entire time here posting about posting.

Alcoholic idiots like you shouldn’t try to give advice.

You make Howard seem mature and insightful.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2020, 01:01:29 PM »
Says the most hated member of Getbig, who has spent his entire time here posting about posting.

Alcoholic idiots like you shouldn’t try to give advice.

You make Howard seem mature and insightful.
I like you. You bring the boys to the yard, as they say. Funny, that you never seemed to have an issue in your life, Walter?

It's all fun and games until the shit gets real.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2020, 01:48:39 PM »
I like you. You bring the boys to the yard, as they say. Funny, that you never seemed to have an issue in your life, Walter?

It's all fun and games until the shit gets real.

Shizzo Getbig is like a body, with each member representing a bodypart.

Howard is the ballsack of Getbig.

PrimePedo is the perineum.

And you are Getbig’s asshole.

It’s all you will ever be.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2020, 02:08:37 PM »
For all you religious people out there, all faiths and denominations....How do you explain why so many people follow so blindly?

Jim Jones, David Koresh, now this idiot.

There are more, including suicide cults, and all that bullshit.

Maybe "God" is an alien. Surely, there is something more than Earth out there. That's what NASA says after all. Yet they can't seem to send astronauts into space without blowing up. Publicly. Maybe they don't tell us shit for a reason. I can't fathom that people supposedly walked on the moon in the 60's, and with all of our tech advaces, we can't even do that now?

It's all bullshit. They can supposedly send remote controlled cars to Mars, take wonderful photos of our galaxies and planets, tell us that space is "infinite", yet are scared to send actual people, beyond the Earth's atmosphere?

You of all people can’t understand why people want to “belong” or be a part of something?

You were exposed when you  faked your death on a forum dedicated to BODYBUILDING, an endeavor that you have shown over the years to have ZERO interest in, have been banned multiple times and continue to return, yet you don’t understand why people want to be a part of a small niche group?

lol nice try.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2020, 04:01:00 PM »
You of all people can’t understand why people want to “belong” or be a part of something?

You were exposed when you  faked your death on a forum dedicated to BODYBUILDING, an endeavor that you have shown over the years to have ZERO interest in, have been banned multiple times and continue to return, yet you don’t understand why people want to be a part of a small niche group?

lol nice try.
I Don't understand... I still have a hint of abs and. Besides, you didn't answer my question either. Whether you like it or not, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists etc.... are not in the minority. I'm willing to bet that more people are religious, or believe in something, than anyone else. Niche group my ass. Shawn Ray is my favorite bodybuilder, and I know a shit ton about bodybuilding and working out.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 04:37:55 PM »
I Don't understand... I still have a hint of abs and. Besides, you didn't answer my question either. Whether you like it or not, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists etc.... are not in the minority. I'm willing to bet that more people are religious, or believe in something, than anyone else. Niche group my ass. Shawn Ray is my favorite bodybuilder, and I know a shit ton about bodybuilding and working out.

Yeah because  you specifically named Jim Jones, with a couple hundred followers, and David Koresh with a few dozen followers, as if they are representatives of organized religions.

Are there more followers of Jones or Koresh today?  Have those NICHE groups developed a separate belief system since the leaders have died?

Shawn Ray is your favorite bodybuilder? A guy who hasn’t competed in 15 years? You know a ton about working out, wow! You sound like a real exercise  enthusiast.

Stop with your bs.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2020, 05:22:32 PM »
Yeah because  you specifically named Jim Jones, with a couple hundred followers, and David Koresh with a few dozen followers, as if they are representatives of organized religions.

Are there more followers of Jones or Koresh today?  Have those NICHE groups developed a separate belief system since the leaders have died?

Shawn Ray is your favorite bodybuilder? A guy who hasn’t competed in 15 years? You know a ton about working out, wow! You sound like a real exercise  enthusiast.

Stop with your bs.
Get your story straight on Jim Jones and Koresh, then come back and talk to me. Jim jones was powerful enough to kill a U.S. politician, and either murder or sucide koolaide many more (including kids).

Oh and what a bout Koresh? He only ran a compound in which he raped children, slept with other followers wives, and it took a month long standoff, the ATF couldn't do it, with finally helicopters and tanks getting the job done. You have no idea what you are talking about. My point was how anyone could be tricked into believing these psycho's bullshit from the beginning.

What about a few thousand years and many wars ago? Is it that far fetched?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2020, 05:45:53 PM »
Get your story straight on Jim Jones and Koresh, then come back and talk to me. Jim jones was powerful enough to kill a U.S. politician, and either murder or sucide koolaide many more (including kids).

Oh and what a bout Koresh? He only ran a compound in which he raped children, slept with other followers wives, and it took a month long standoff, the ATF couldn't do it, with finally helicopters and tanks getting the job done. You have no idea what you are talking about. My point was how anyone could be tricked into believing these psycho's bullshit from the beginning.

Warren Jeffs and Merril Jessop laugh at David Koresh’s weak attempt at polygamy.

Their religion has over 17,000,000 followers and they aren’t afraid of Janet Reno either.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2020, 06:02:50 PM »

Now you’re an expert on cults?

Lol. You’re right Jim Jones and David Koresh were very powerful and influential men who had millions of followers willing to do their bidding and were formidable foes for the military.....

So now you’re saying your point was how are people so delusional to believe the nonsense of cult leaders?

That’s a good question, it’s the same way morbidly obese men think they have a hint of abs and despite never living a lifestyle consistent with a focus on health and fitness they still know a sh!t ton about exercise.  Some women marry convicted serial killers in prison because they know the “real” man that the rest of the world doesn’t know.....

Some people are very dumb.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2020, 06:05:53 PM »

Lol. You’re right Jim Jones and David Koresh were very powerful and influential men who had millions of followers willing to do their bidding and were formidable foes for the military.....

So now you’re saying your point was how are people so delusional to believe the nonsense of cult leaders?

That’s a good question, it’s the same way morbidly obese men think they have a hint of abs and despite never living a lifestyle consistent with a focus on health and fitness they still know a sh!t ton about exercise.  Some women marry convicted serial killers in prison because they know the “real” man that the rest of the world doesn’t know.....

You forgot to add that he can never unsuck those cocks...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2020, 06:10:06 PM »
You forgot to add that he can never unsuck those cocks...

LOL that’s  a great point.

Sometimes it’s better to ask why others do acts way worse than those you’ve committed so you can sleep at night.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2020, 07:31:21 PM »

Thanks for clearing things up. And neither one of those fools had millions of followers. They had enough though. In the span of a decade maybe? How many deciples  would they have amassed with a manuscript and a few thousand years? It's a money maker!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2020, 07:44:55 PM »
Thanks for clearing things up. And neither one of those fools had millions of followers. They had enough though. In the span of a decade maybe? How many deciples  would they have amassed with a manuscript and a few thousand years? It's a money maker!

Exactly these powerful men influenced a handful of people on the earth. They died and so did their movements.

So you’re wondering how some people are so easily influenced?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2020, 07:52:51 PM »
Exactly these powerful men influenced a handful of people on the earth. They died and so did their movements.

So you’re wondering how some people are so easily influenced?
When it comes to religion, yes I am wondering how some people are so influenced. Its happened since the dawn of humanity, with 1,000 different religions and deities, yet certain people, seem to have it all figured out. Hey, if it makes you a better person, I'm all for it. That's what they invented it for after all. Did you give your tithe yet, David? The collection plate is always out.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2020, 10:18:59 PM »
When it comes to religion, yes I am wondering how some people are so influenced. Its happened since the dawn of humanity, with 1,000 different religions and deities, yet certain people, seem to have it all figured out. Hey, if it makes you a better person, I'm all for it. That's what they invented it for after all. Did you give your tithe yet, David? The collection plate is always out.

Stay on topic.

For all you religious people out there, all faiths and denominations....How do you explain why so many people follow so blindly?

Jim Jones, David Koresh, now this idiot.

There are more, including suicide cults, and all that bullshit.

Maybe "God" is an alien. Surely, there is something more than Earth out there. That's what NASA says after all. Yet they can't seem to send astronauts into space without blowing up. Publicly. Maybe they don't tell us shit for a reason. I can't fathom that people supposedly walked on the moon in the 60's, and with all of our tech advaces, we can't even do that now?

It's all bullshit. They can supposedly send remote controlled cars to Mars, take wonderful photos of our galaxies and planets, tell us that space is "infinite", yet are scared to send actual people, beyond the Earth's atmosphere?

You asked how so many people follow blindly. You then referred to Jones, Koresh and this new cult. How many followers did these 3 have combined? 400? Is that a lot of people out of 330 million Americans (and the number would actually be higher because these cults ran at different time periods).

Why do you post on abodybuilding websites and not some other boards? What are your other interests? Why?

I understand why you're asking why people get involved with cults,  it should be so obvious  but many would ask what's your interest in bodybuilding, you dont look like you've ever lifted and you've never competed, what's the draw?

People that often end up in cults have been abused in some area of life and the cult seems "normal" to their previous life experiences. It just feels right. The members become manipulated until they lose their independence and the group becomes their identity. It's obviously more in depth but theres a lot of issues at play.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2020, 11:38:13 AM »
I need much more detail of exactly what sort of things people were up to before I can come to a conclusion!

Erm... not sure that reads right now I look at it
The leader was Keith Raniere.  He was a supposed genius  ::)  who started a business seminar group that became a cult.  The hot women in the group created their own sub group called DOS where they had to take nude photos of themselves and later got branded with Raniere's initials near their cootch.

Raniere wasn't even present when this stuff took place but the women at the top of the group blamed him so they could get off the hook.  He got 120 years and the women got much shorter terms (if any).  Now one of the women involved, Sarah Edmondson, a failed actress, is using her experience to get some sort of fame by claiming the victim role.  She got out of any time.

Raniere actually sounds a lot like a Getbigger with his amazing talents and abilities.  He was a huge Hillary Clinton supporter so I don't feel sorrow for him but he shouldn't have gotten that much time while the women just as much or more involved got very little if any time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2020, 11:44:45 AM »
Stay on topic.

You asked how so many people follow blindly. You then referred to Jones, Koresh and this new cult. How many followers did these 3 have combined? 400? Is that a lot of people out of 330 million Americans (and the number would actually be higher because these cults ran at different time periods).

Why do you post on abodybuilding websites and not some other boards? What are your other interests? Why?

I understand why you're asking why people get involved with cults,  it should be so obvious  but many would ask what's your interest in bodybuilding, you dont look like you've ever lifted and you've never competed, what's the draw?

People that often end up in cults have been abused in some area of life and the cult seems "normal" to their previous life experiences. It just feels right. The members become manipulated until they lose their independence and the group becomes their identity. It's obviously more in depth but theres a lot of issues at play.
On the issues of following blindly, I was talking about current religions, such as Christianity and Islam. Wouldnt the definition of "following blindly" literally mean: never seeing your saviour, or even concrete evidence that they even existed in the first place. Millions of people have died for the cause, though.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2020, 12:28:08 PM »
Organized religious groups are cults, but without as much sex and mayhem.

It's generally the same thing and revolves around paying money to save yourself.

Many people who get wrapped up in these darker cults have mental issues to begin with or came from abusive backgrounds. Yet others are just easy to manipulate.

You would be surprised how easy it is for an experienced con man to brainwash someone who is susceptible to it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2020, 12:38:31 PM »
On the issues of following blindly, I was talking about current religions, such as Christianity and Islam. Wouldnt the definition of "following blindly" literally mean: never seeing your saviour, or even concrete evidence that they even existed in the first place. Millions of people have died for the cause, though.

You believe in a lot things you dont see and follow it blindly.  Why is religion any different?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2020, 01:51:30 PM »
You believe in a lot things you dont see and follow it blindly.  Why is religion any different?
Give me some examples, David.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2020, 02:32:26 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2020, 03:24:44 PM »
Air.
Really? You are going to have to do a lot better than that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2020, 04:23:46 PM »
Really? You are going to have to do a lot better than that.
I don’t have to do anything you  dope. You troll with your “intellectual” thoughts and questions that a 7 year would ask and then act you’re presenting  profound ideas but you can’t even look at your own life experiences as an example.

The Nina, Pinta and the Santa Maria have you ever seen these ships? Or Christopher Columbus or George Washington or how about I use someone more recent like Kim Jung Yung? Have you met him?