Author Topic: ‘Oral Sex Bandit’ Sneaks Into Homes, Performs Sex Act On Sleeping Males  (Read 8821 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
 ;D

A DJ allegedly broke into the homes of men he saw at clubs and parties and performed oral sex on them as they slept, according to police in Pennsylvania.

NOW if he was Cute...But UGH!

Harrisburg police said last week that Dajuan Porter, 27, stalked three men and sexually assaulted them in their homes, according to WHP-TV.

The first case was reported in May, 2011, by a man who claimed a man fitting Porter's description climbed up through his fire escape, broke in and began performing oral sex on him, according to WHP-TV.

In April, 2012, a man told police he went to Porter's home after a gathering and fell asleep only to wake with the suspect performing a sex act on him, the Patriot News reported.

Another incident was reported in July. The alleged victim attended a party and fell asleep after drinking. He claims that he woke up as the suspect performed a sex act on him.

He too allegedly stopped the suspect immediately, according to police. ( ya think?)

An additional alleged victim not included in last week's charges claims Porter molested others. The man, who asked not to be identified, said Porter had been over at his house with mutual friends following a night of partying, but kicked Porter out of his house after the incident.

Porter was charged with three counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, three counts of sexual assault and burglary, according to NewsOne.com.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
So that is what "Bay" looks like?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Sneaky blow jobs of peace!  :D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I'm surprised the man who caught him just let him go instead of peeling his face off.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Sounds to me like a bunch of closet homo mudsharks who got caught by their wife's and just blamed the black man.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Sounds to me like a bunch of closet homo mudsharks who got caught by their wife's and just blamed the black man.

x2

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
So that is what "Bay" looks like?

It's Wiggs.....without his glasses.   ;D   ;D   ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
Sneaky blow jobs of peace!  :D

pretending to still be asleep of peace  :P

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
It's only gay if he didn't climb the fire escape and break in a window.... ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Ahh, BayGBM back in the headlines!  8)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
just goodrum trying to get new customers to his website

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
just goodrum trying to get new customers to his website

hahah yes the old bee pollen and blowjob deal

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Most likely worried about going catabolic and needed some protein.  Times are hard.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Hahahahaha WTF?

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
;D

A DJ allegedly broke into the homes of men he saw at clubs and parties and performed oral sex on them as they slept, according to police in Pennsylvania.

NOW if he was Cute...But UGH!

Harrisburg police said last week that Dajuan Porter, 27, stalked three men and sexually assaulted them in their homes, according to WHP-TV.

The first case was reported in May, 2011, by a man who claimed a man fitting Porter's description climbed up through his fire escape, broke in and began performing oral sex on him, according to WHP-TV.

In April, 2012, a man told police he went to Porter's home after a gathering and fell asleep only to wake with the suspect performing a sex act on him, the Patriot News reported.

Another incident was reported in July. The alleged victim attended a party and fell asleep after drinking. He claims that he woke up as the suspect performed a sex act on him.

He too allegedly stopped the suspect immediately, according to police. ( ya think?)

An additional alleged victim not included in last week's charges claims Porter molested others. The man, who asked not to be identified, said Porter had been over at his house with mutual friends following a night of partying, but kicked Porter out of his house after the incident.
Porter was charged with three counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, three counts of sexual assault and burglary, according to NewsOne.com.

ahahaha ho brother  ;D
North of Italy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Not guilty - his lips look to dry

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I thought apply85 was a white guy?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Wow, and not one straight dude tossed him out a window, but one slung miriam out a window.  Something isn't right about this story.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
North of Italy

bradistani

• Getbig V
It's only gay if he didn't climb the fire escape and break in a window.... ;D

it's only gay if he realises your snores are fake !

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
His defense will be that he said "No homo" first.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If those guys were drugged first, I could buy it.  There ain't no way someone is going to be able to pull my shorts/boxers off without me waking up first, let alone wake up with some dude's mouth on my dick. They were peeking.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
His defense will be that he said "No homo" first.

Lmao!
H

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
This is all a joke, right ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.