Author Topic: Quotes From XFACTOR aka Mr Natural.....  (Read 7855 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Quotes From XFACTOR aka Mr Natural.....
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »
You and X would probably get along irl. Two of the cooler cats on here imo.

:-\
Cheers dannyson, I'm not so sure that we could ever be in the same room together, his ego would be taking up most of the space...
I mite let his wife get along with me for one night though... but only one night  :-X
P

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2008, 04:21:09 PM »
:-\
Cheers dannyson, I'm not so sure that we could ever be in the same room together, his ego would be taking up most of the space...
I mite let his wife get along with me for one night though... but only one night  :-X

Laughing.
Oh...Monica!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »
xfactor had duped u all
he lives life of lies

he wear baseball hat to cover his baldness
he housesits for friends and takes photos in their houses and cars to post on here

Ha ha ha -epic jealousy from a gaytroll living in a rat infested hovel, driving a busted up car. Are you angry because Xfactor actually has the things that you dream about but could never afford?

X factor doesn't lie about posting photos like you do. Your attempts to cover up your latent homosexuality by creating a fictional fiancee' is laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Naturalfag83 owns himself ones again
Ha ha ha :D :D

Catdaddy G

• Getbig II
  • Catdaddy 'G'
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »
Are you angry because Xfactor actually has the things that you dream about but could never afford?

Another unemployed loser who thinks that xfactor is JP Getty . and why the fuck are you constantly stalking this guy? evertime he posts you follow up up with the same shit.
man , there are some serious losers on here.
im guessing that squad isnt the only trailertrash loser ripping out his plumbing to sell for scrap metal.
B

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2008, 10:07:04 PM »
Another unemployed loser who thinks that xfactor is JP Getty . and why the fuck are you constantly stalking this guy? evertime he posts you follow up up with the same shit.
man , there are some serious losers on here.
im guessing that squad isnt the only trailertrash loser ripping out his plumbing to sell for scrap metal.

Congratulations on joining the serious losers group gimmick.
I notice you've been pretty busy yourself
X
factor may as well be Getty when you compare him with naturalfag83

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2008, 10:44:03 PM »
that is just the x mans style

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2008, 10:59:38 PM »
that is just the x mans style

Xfactors style is to get his ass handed to him and then pretend he wasnt owned like the little bitch he is  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2008, 11:20:40 PM »
I'd probably say your two posts are the most sound and insightful responses to anything that X has ever posted...as far as his bling goes...but it all in good fun which is GetDumb style.  Personally...I enjoy seeing Global Trekker on here, so users showing the worlding views is all good.  I'm not much into my car is better than your Accord.  Ops...that's my ride.  Or...my w###e is the hottest trick on the block...b/c she's with me for the lifestyle but I havent firgured that out yet.    Isnt everything on this site to be taken as a grain of salt? 

Lastly...I still believe you were Knoxville.

Div I've never been to Knoxville.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2008, 11:43:20 PM »
X-factor has no wheels...
I hate the State.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2008, 11:09:34 AM »

haha juicing and not training legs.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »
The great Xfactor is a pussy pulling machine, natural or not  8)

+1 and I don't think X has claimed lifetime natural...
\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »
X is a cool cat, successfull and straight up about everything he does, dont hate cause he flosses what he has...i used to be on this guys case when he first arrived but the dude is down to earth...niggaz jus' hatin
L

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »
+1 and I don't think X has claimed lifetime natural...

No he hasn't, but he claimed to be clean for more than the last 2 years. Dude is full of shit.

Be nice if he could admit he was still a juice monkey, but for some reason, self esteem maybe? He feels he doesnt look good enough as a juicer, so he claims to be clean.
P

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »
epic jealousy.

calm down, dave mirza, calm down.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2008, 12:35:54 PM »
Most of us on here would agree that you are ten times the class act that XFACTOR is. Guy certainly does himself no favors. Perhaps it is his narcissistic nature that brings him here to continually embarasses himself.

the guys whole problem is that he is insecure and he tries to fill that void and emptiness in his life with his possessions, hoping in some way for acceptance as he feels he is not worth anyone's acceptance based on being the person he is.

sad really.
b

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2008, 01:20:19 PM »

No wheels, no arms, no delts, no back, no calves, no traps, no chest........is there ANYTHING he does HAVE???

haha juicing and not training legs.

Does "swimming" count as a leg workout???

No he hasn't, but he claimed to be clean for more than the last 2 years. Dude is full of shit.

Be nice if he could admit he was still a juice monkey, but for some reason, self esteem maybe? He feels he doesnt look good enough as a juicer, so he claims to be clean.

He looks like dog shit-straight up.

He has a swimmers build, long and lean, he is about as far from being a muscular type as you can get. And to think that swimmer is on the FUCKING JUICE even! How can someone be so skinny on the juice???

He is a carbon copy of Billy Gunns-and just as delusional.

the guys whole problem is that he is insecure and he tries to fill that void and emptiness in his life with his possessions, hoping in some way for acceptance as he feels he is not worth anyone's acceptance based on being the person he is.

sad really.

He is a pathetic loser. Nothing more.

I also have my doubts as to his "possessions". Fact is his home would not even be equal to a 2 bedroom condo in So Cal. He has a pic of a cool car-but that doesnt mean he owns it....

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

sad really.

Thanks, Dr. Phil!
Spirit of Truth

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »
His hair line is receding like Croatch's

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2008, 03:29:14 PM »
X is a cool cat, successfull and straight up about everything he does, dont hate cause he flosses what he has...i used to be on this guys case when he first arrived but the dude is down to earth...niggaz jus' hatin

all very true, same experience I had with him. A stand-up guy.

First impressions always differ from how you ultimately come to know someone

How goes the GB preps, JJ?

Moosie

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »
XF is cool.
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2008, 03:51:22 PM »
XF is cool.

...and the last nail in the coffin by epic pencil- you know you're a loser when he thinks you are cool.
b

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »
His hair line is receding like Croatch's Dr Phil's

:D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2008, 07:00:06 PM »
...and the last nail in the coffin by epic pencil- you know you're a loser when he thinks you are cool.

Couldn't agree more.
P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »

I'm sure it's an "age thing" more than a "socioeconomic status" thing.  Most posters on here are in their 20's.  Even if they grew up upper middle class, they live "poor" from the time they leave for college through their first few entry-level jobs, and won't be making the kind of money required for a big house in the 'burbs, nice car, vacations, etc until their mid-30's.  So from their current perspective, he's living better than they are, despite the fact he's nothing special.  In 10 or 15 years as their incomes grow, their perspectives will change.

Actually I'd agree with that.  As much as I want to rip on you for being goatboy, this makes sense.  :)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:17 PM »
Whats the bet this clown is still juicing like there's no tomorrow.
Why is it that some people feel the need to try and pull the wool over peoples eys and post pics and claim to be natural or clean. Lack of self confidence and shame I am thinking.

XFACTOR = no credibility.

I have never claimed to be natural.  Ever.  I have done a cycle and claimed that many of times.  I appreciate the thread though.  Wow I could never even imagine starting a thread about you as you are an irrelevant human being.  Now go work on that shitty physique and clean that crappy garage.  haha