Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 454423 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1700 on: July 02, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »
yes, the shires never translate into north american...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1701 on: July 02, 2013, 11:26:52 AM »
the way you yankees pronounce wooster sauce grates like fuck on me...

LOL...as I typed it (and got too lazy to look up spelling) I knew one of you brits would pounce on me!  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1702 on: July 02, 2013, 11:28:11 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=482578.0

Wait a second - how can Bigmc start a thread like this asking for diet advice from others and then attack No One and Gal who have already given a blueprint of what to do and then be compensated a measily $10 each for all the knowledge they put together you really have a hard time getting anywhere else?

we help each other out on the y board for free

dont post there if you dont like it

you wont be missed
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1703 on: July 02, 2013, 11:30:22 AM »
we help each other out on the y board for free

dont post there if you dont like it

you wont be missed

You have been helped for free already.  Put the BigMac down and re-read this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1704 on: July 02, 2013, 11:32:06 AM »
You have been helped for free already.  Put the BigMac down and re-read this thread.

whats your point

are you so desperate to score points

maybe n one will laugh at your joke again
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1705 on: July 02, 2013, 11:33:22 AM »
I agree that one of the tenets is to "get used to sufffering", but I think there are ways to mitigate suffering while still achieving all objectives of the plan.

Spices can help mitigate suffering without adding calories.

Calorie-free liquids can help mitigate suffering without adding calories.

Extremism for it's own sake is pretty stupid and childish. Extremism with purpose is worthwhile.

Intelligence is understanding the objective, and modifying the strategy to take advantage of strengths/weaknesses to reach the objective.

My strengths:

1. I can starve all day long, as long as I know I get to eat a giant meal at night
2. I can train as hard on an empty stomach as I can with a full stomach
3. I'm a pretty good cook
4. I can eat the same thing day-in-and-day-out, as long as it tastes good
5. I don't crave carbs. Just fats and proteins.

My weaknesses:

1. I like my food to taste good (which is not the same as "more calories")
2. I like to feel full after my meal
3. I like to eat at night

The objective: take calories down to 1000 or less per day to leave no doubt that I will lose fat as quickly as possible.

My strategy:

Exploit my strengths and weaknesses (above) to get me there. Soup does the trick. In time, I'll find something else that does it just as well (I'm thinking giant salads...though I like cheese and nuts, and you just can't have enough cheese and nuts to feel good about it when you're eating 1000 cal/day. But I might get there anyways).

I'm also thinking giant stir-fry - lots of meat and veggies and worchester sauce and soy sauce and hot sauce and ginger and a bit of low-sugar O.J. and just a dab of corn starch to thicken it up.

Objectives and strategies. The secret to everything in life. Business, bodybuilding, relationships...it's where it all starts.

Have an objective, and set a strategy that allows you to harness your unique sustainable competitive advantage whilst mitigating your weaknesses.

You're a smart guy who likes to troll...but I'm sure you get it. You obviously do the same thing (objective/strategy) to look the way you do. You just set different objectives, and use your own strategies that work for you. I've no problem with that. To each his own.
Exactly.
I can get down to any level of body fat I choose and dont need to fuck up my social life in the process.(and so can anyone else)
I used to compete and just dieted Monday to Friday (Chicken and rice and oats basically) and had weekends off and ate what I wanted
I am getting down a bit while the weather's nice but Im eating anything I like, I just eat small portions.
If I feel hungry during the day then I know my body is burning fat.
There is no need to go to extremes regardless of what some may tell you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: July 02, 2013, 11:36:48 AM »
Exactly.
I can get down to any level of body fat I choose and dont need to fuck up my social life in the process.(and so can anyone else)
I used to compete and just dieted Monday to Friday (Chicken and rice and oats basically) and had weekends off and ate what I wanted
I am getting down a bit while the weather's nice but Im eating anything I like, I just eat small portions.

Correct - but lets say you have friends or others who have never been in good shape etc and ask for something that works - I think this thread is as realistic as it gets without the lies and bs sold on the tv, mag ads, etc. 

Lately - when my fat ass friends ask for diet advice or whatever - I just send this link to this thread and tell them to read it and absorb what people are saying here inatead of gimmickc, etc.

For people who never did this shit before they are like in a fog of confusion

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1707 on: July 02, 2013, 11:39:14 AM »
Exactly.

Your body will fight you when under a certain bf level regardless so what would be the benefit in prolonging the dieting process?

Getting to 8% is not that hard but when trying to go under that is when it gets rough for most of us.

ukjeff

« Reply #1708 on: July 02, 2013, 11:41:58 AM »
Correct - but lets say you have friends or others who have never been in good shape etc and ask for something that works - I think this thread is as realistic as it gets without the lies and bs sold on the tv, mag ads, etc. 

Lately - when my fat ass friends ask for diet advice or whatever - I just send this link to this thread and tell them to read it and absorb what people are saying here inatead of gimmickc, etc.

For people who never did this shit before they are like in a fog of confusion

I can give them something much easier than a book.

Fat twat "I cant lose weight"
Me "You are eating too much, cut your portions in half and weigh yourself next week, if you have lost weight, keep doing it until you stop losing weight and then cut them by half again, thank me in 6 months."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: July 02, 2013, 11:44:17 AM »
I can give them something much easier than a book.

Fat twat "I cant lose weight"
Me "You are eating too much, cut your portions in half and weigh yourself next week, if you have lost weight, keep doing it until you stop losing weight and then cut them by half again, thank me in 6 months."

;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1710 on: July 02, 2013, 11:44:23 AM »
Your body will fight you when under a certain bf level regardless so what would be the benefit in prolonging the dieting process?

Getting to 8% is not that hard but when trying to go under that is when it gets rough for most of us.
It will regardless of what diet you are following.
This diet is bordering on "rabbit starvation" once you get down low, and thats not good for anyone.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: July 02, 2013, 11:51:15 AM »
It will regardless of what diet you are following.
This diet is bordering on "rabbit starvation" once you get down low, and thats not good for anyone.

I know a few natural competitors and this is what their diets resemble in the last stage more or less. Do you think one should remain over a bf percentage for health purposes?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1712 on: July 02, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
hold on, where is the scam?

@noone, yeah those 800 cals gotta be there, but theres exceptions, when glycogen stores are full, they not needed, would you agree?

well, i wont be helping anyone for free anymore, why would i.
even a single one critic is enough to make me not help anyone for free anymore, i dont like your reaction here, if you dont want the book and spend 10usd on it, then dont have it.
capitalist rule of market, but if you think ill write down stuff in my free spare time,every minute just to get such "appreciation" by you calling a scam(thank you very much) and the originaly bitchlike comments from cesipussy, why would i bother.
im not some sucker putting serious effort behind this be called all kinds of stuff and then offer free advice.

theres plenty diets out there, try them, none are as good as this one, everyone knows this, i dont care if one is university educated and has best publisher, haha, this diet, everyone knows it deep inside, works perfectly.

look if you dont like to pay for it, just do the bitch move and download it for free somewhere, im sure itll be copied and put up there in no time.

i dont care, and i think noone doesnt care either.

but calling serious work a scam, baselessly, this is below the line.but feel free to do so.

but do not expect me or noone to be so dumb and offer free help after such reactions.

@jeff, ofc there is no need to go to extremes, but it was aske how i do it.i chose the extreme way,for its shorter.i hate dieting,and want be through it asap.
and i get social life too.and the last bit from 6% all the way down will be not so great fun on any diet,that why so few regularly manage to do it, they become umnotivated even by just thinking about that time.
i just found how i can stay very close to that and get there on very short notice,while getting away with "social" foods.

i gotten there on the conventional way before, on all the fatburners and all that and i swear this way is easier.
noone claims the same.
i mean most are just interested to get down to 6% and stay round there anyway.just saying the last part isnt even that bad.

i havent asked for your help

you look great and so does no one i have no problem giving either of you props

i just dont agree with charging people

the thread started well and now its just like a supplement add

thats my opinion i am sure it wont matter a fuck to either of you so lets leave it at that  :-*

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1713 on: July 02, 2013, 12:00:32 PM »
I know a few natural competitors and this is what their diets resemble in the last stage more or less. Do you think one should remain over a bf percentage for health purposes?

As much as I would like to not accept this as reality - it is - the only way to get down to where you want to be is real hardcore dedication and suffering over time. 

But when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and see progress day after day - little by little - you can justify eating like this although it really gets fucking old and boring after awhile. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1714 on: July 02, 2013, 12:15:53 PM »
Are "stimulants" included in this book ???

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1715 on: July 02, 2013, 12:17:33 PM »
I';ve been training since last weekend, non stop. 7 days in row.

Upped the ammount of lifting I do as well, I generally do boxing/bagwork then cardio. Still lost like 4-5lbs, but lets saay lost 4 lbs. Once your body adjusts to very low calories and lots of protein intake as long as you

don't fuck it up by overeating carbs and fats it will turn into a fat burning furnace. Also sleep a lot, I sleep at least 9 hrs a day.

all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #1716 on: July 02, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
Depends where you live, it's fucking freezing in the UK for around 6 months and low bodyfat levels (4/5%) isnt healthy for a cold environment.
Walking around in the Caribbean sub 4% is OK
The organs have surroundings of fat that act as support and cushion the organs and protect them, you dont want to diet that away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:11 PM »
I';ve been training since last weekend, non stop. 7 days in row.

Upped the ammount of lifting I do as well, I generally do boxing/bagwork then cardio. Still lost like 4-5lbs, but lets saay lost 4 lbs. Once your body adjusts to very low calories and lots of protein intake as long as you

don't fuck it up by overeating carbs and fats it will turn into a fat burning furnace. Also sleep a lot, I sleep at least 9 hrs a day.

If you do Bag work - check out this program - its awesome.  

http://www.amazon.com/Bas-Rutten-MMA-System-Workout/dp/B0013Z4R78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372792733&sr=8-1&keywords=bas+rutten

Borracho

• Getbig V
Re: Having a Hard Time Adding Up the Numbers Here
« Reply #1718 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:24 PM »

a fitness trainer told me must be half the year over 8%.
i dont see why.
ok 4and 5s is ,i can see how thats not themost healthy.but 6-8 year round im perfectly fine

I would have agreed with over 8% over a year ago when I was fatter but the body does adapt. Too little and the body just doesn't work as it should.....more susceptible to illness, injury, extreme lethargy etc. I think this number is different for everyone from my experience. If anyone can take anything away from this galeniko system is not to get fat in the first place.

As much as I would like to not accept this as reality - it is - the only way to get down to where you want to be is real hardcore dedication and suffering over time.  

But when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and see progress day after day - little by little - you can justify eating like this although it really gets fucking old and boring after awhile.  

Its not easy but anything worth attaining comes with a price.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: July 02, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »
Depends where you live, it's fucking freezing in the UK for around 6 months and low bodyfat levels (4/5%) isnt healthy for a cold environment.
Walking around in the Caribbean sub 4% is OK
The organs have surroundings of fat that act as support and cushion the organs and protect them, you dont want to diet that away.

sub 4  ;D

That's the thing... no matter where you live to maintain that bf you're probably eating next to nothing. So your body becomes more prone to illness because of the lack of nutrients but also something happens in the body when you have abnormal fat levels....shuts down! ...ask cswol  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: July 02, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »
yes at that level needs bit fine-tuning, when you feel theres lack of nutitients, you will feel that btw haha, then its important to give some, but without having the meltdown.

its a thin line between binge meltdown and getting the flu there.

the honorable "disgusted" agrrees on this, we talked about that shaortly in pms.

Yeah it has to be some sort of biological response from the body...

The binging man  ;D

It really sucks but I know I'm getting in good shape when I rather eat a cake then have sex...both at the same time is heaven though.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: July 02, 2013, 01:19:03 PM »
Saying "wooster sauce" would be a lot fucking easier. First time i read worcestershire, my brain simply couldn't compute. It basically SHUT DOWN!!!

Haha that's the way I pronounce it too, "Wooster shire" sauce :)

Even as a little kid

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1722 on: July 02, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »
Exactly.

you know what dude for a guy who hasn't even tried this diet your making a lot of assumptions.

'rabbit starvation'? I have never ever felt starved. hungry yes. but that's par for the course in any diet.

another thing you mention is social life and living like a monk. I don't know many monks who eat 15k cal over three day weekends consisting of BBQ, coronas and peanut butter pie. ya I'm really suffering over here. I feel like I'm living in Tibet.

maybe if you tried it instead of suppositioning and casting dispersions you might have a greater appreciation for it.

everyone is entitled to an opinion but to base your stance on what you perceive to be instead of what is fact based on personal experience doesn't really lend well to supporting whatever your trying to get at. lol

you are able to diet the way you do cause maybe you are already lean and you know your body well enough to do it the way you prefer. not everyone has that luxury. esp those who want to get in shape the most efficient way possible. this is for them.

I get you don't like it. no sweat off my balls. but if your going to debate it have a foundation in it instead if blindly negging it. the countless people doing it and seeing MASSIVE success apparently don't share your views. that alone should tell you something. and if it doesn't that's cool too. to each their own.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1723 on: July 02, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
lol 'bigmac' and ukjeff you guys can bash the shit out of this till your blue in the face.

and NONE of it matters. you know why? cause it cannot be debated that IT WORKS FASTER AND MORE EFFICIENTLY THAN ANY OTHER DIET OUT THERE. period.

those are facts. irrefutable. conclusive. and backed by countless testimonials in this thread.

so keep on grinding guys. cause your negativity only brings us more attention. :)

galeniko/ no one approved. 

:D

b

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: July 02, 2013, 05:01:59 PM »
Just need to face facts, had you said you were charging from the start then you wouldn't have got this shit.But saying it would be free and you would never charge ,then suddenly doing a 180 to charging 20 dollars makes you look like a couple of lying deceptive shysters.I can just imagine the delusional private messages between them both, " hey bro '70 pages!if we charge we'll earn a fortune!make up some shit about being angry for being criticised and that's why we'll charge, even though it makes no sense!"