Author Topic: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.  (Read 22145 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2015, 07:53:23 AM »
I always enjoy the pissing contest picture threads. ;D

WW looks great and so does everyone else on this forum.  I tend to take advice from guys who "look the part" and i believe WW does look great.  Also, the information he has provided over the last ~10 years on this board is consistant with a wealth of knowledge.  I also know guys who look like crap, who know a ton.  Disgusted knows more about this game than almost anyone on this board and if you saw him in person you wouldn't think he "looked" like one of the top guru's in this game.

My personal .02, don't criticize another man's build if you won't post up yours.

Looking great studs.  Would love to "train" with some of you.

Maybe i'll take a picture of what i drive to work everyday.  I must say i'm way outmatched in the watch category though. :D

8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2015, 07:57:19 AM »
I learn something new everyday here it may b a tough crowd but this site has more info than any other bbing site.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2015, 10:59:03 AM »

Maybe i'll take a picture of what i drive to work everyday.  I must say i'm way outmatched in the watch category though. :D

8)
I was thinking about doing the same but didn't want people melting down over my Corolla...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2015, 11:17:43 AM »
I learn something new everyday here it may b a tough crowd but this site has more info than any other bbing site.

For sure.

Once you wade through all the bullshit, there is more real information here than anywhere else IMO.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2015, 11:19:56 AM »
I was thinking about doing the same but didn't want people melting down over my Corolla...

;D

My 1996 Camry is up for some competition.

8)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2015, 11:31:08 AM »
I always enjoy the pissing contest picture threads. ;D

WW looks great and so does everyone else on this forum.  I tend to take advice from guys who "look the part" and i believe WW does look great.  Also, the information he has provided over the last ~10 years on this board is consistant with a wealth of knowledge.  I also know guys who look like crap, who know a ton.  Disgusted knows more about this game than almost anyone on this board and if you saw him in person you wouldn't think he "looked" like one of the top guru's in this game.

My personal .02, don't criticize another man's build if you won't post up yours.

Looking great studs.  Would love to "train" with some of you.

8)

Disgusted is actually quite big (if I remember right).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »
Disgusted is actually quite big (if I remember right).

He was a very well built man when he was younger.

No disrespect to Jim, i was just making a point that today you would never realize it by looking at him.

8)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2015, 11:58:06 AM »
He was a very well built man when he was younger.

No disrespect to Jim, i was just making a point that today you would never realize it by looking at him.

8)

I know you aren't disrespecting him.  He's a good dude and I doubt he has many enemies.

whitewidow

« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2015, 02:34:07 AM »
Ok time for this weeks update pictures. I threw in some anadrol and upped my AI's wound up bigger,fuller, more capped delts, also dryer and harder.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2015, 06:41:11 AM »
For sure.

Once you wade through all the bullshit, there is more real information here than anywhere else IMO.

8)

totally agree, been on and off this cite for over ten years

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2015, 05:51:22 AM »
In my 50's and started trt doses at 50. Was a top powelifter but at 24 bailed for my corporate career. From 24 to 50 no gear and a crazy response when I started (30lb weight gain). I decided to try some test and gh due to a cervical spinal injury which was casing me to lose strength in my left arm and excruciating pain.

Looking awsome bro!
Mr. AZ 2003