Author Topic: proof you dont need gh,,  (Read 8673 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: proof you dont need gh,,
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 09:17:11 AM »
Over his career he used many more compounds than that. There is a thread on here where one of his old training partners mentions some of the stuff he would take. According to him Sergio never relied on just drugs but he did use other drugs than those that you listed.

Probably in his earlier part of his career he used those 3 drugs but later in the 80's he used other stuff that everyone was using, think i read somewhere he used more Test in the 80's
Thunderdome approved

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 09:19:39 AM »
Ideal powerful physique!=so if he didnt use GH was Arnold the first with cadavers? what year approx Gh15?
CROM!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 09:24:16 AM »
Ideal powerful physique!=so if he didnt use GH was Arnold the first with cadavers? what year approx Gh15?

How the fuck would he know this? lol
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 09:25:46 AM »
How the fuck would he know this? lol

The Alien God Zhor told GH15 in a dream about GH use in the 70's

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 09:28:15 AM »
Over his career he used many more compounds than that. There is a thread on here where one of his old training partners mentions some of the stuff he would take. According to him Sergio never relied on just drugs but he did use other drugs than those that you listed.

that's one of the reasons I look up to the guy bodybuilding wise... didn't care about drugs (as in didn't obsess and overthink)... just use any shit all together and trained like an animal. diet was in the shitter... true, genetically, he would probably turn the tub of lard he ate into muscle, but still, he didn't try to overcomplicate shit and never had a philosophy other than fucking eat, train like an animal, and shoot up/swallow whatever drug available.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 09:29:19 AM »
that's probably just the dbol.. what i heard, and wouldn't know if it's true or not but i've always wanted to try it (LOL) was that he would empty bottles of orals  (anavar, winny, dbol, anadrol) in a huge jar and shake it.... and he'd scoop out a bunch and swallow them a couple of times a day.

not sure how true this is... but, sounds like a great fucking plan! LOL (i'm not being sarcastic either)
Pic is from 1972, prior to Essen Olympia.

Trained with Arthur Jones.

Arthur was quoted as saying that he wanted to see how much intensity a person could take without dying, and kept pushing Sergio harder and harder, to the point it is rumored that he once held a gun to his head.

After training, it was common for Sergio to eat a whole pizza and a 2 liter of coke.

Where do people come up with this stuff?  ;D

Seriously,where are the sources for such nonsensical drivel?

And who is Sergios mysterious training partner?

He was called "The Myth" and most of the stories about him are fucking myths also!  ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 09:32:11 AM »

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/oliva/so193.jpg

any questions??

Don't need it for what? To be a 60s BB?

What's your point? Dude is in worse contest shape than most Pros today in their Off-Season.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 09:32:47 AM »
Unlike most pro's today; Sergio actually trained heavy & hard
Sergio was an accomplished Olympic weightlifter on the Cuban weightlifting team........(this will build serious back,quad,and shoulder size = awesome foundation) long before he took up bodybuilding.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 09:39:27 AM »
Sergio was an accomplished Olympic weightlifter on the Cuban weightlifting team........(this will build serious back,quad,and shoulder size = awesome foundation) long before he took up bodybuilding.

It's much easier to say he's just all drugs. Fuck his Olympic crap. All those athletes are all the same. Drug abusing junkies with a passion for "fitness"  :D

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 09:39:43 AM »
Where do people come up with this stuff?  ;D

Seriously,where are the sources for such nonsensical drivel?

And who is Sergios mysterious training partner?

He was called "The Myth" and most of the stories about him are fucking myths also!  ;D

it's just shit you hear where you don't have to believe it, but just makes you go "hmmmm"... that's why i hate stories from boards about what arnold used and shit. If someone says "back in the 70's this is what we did", you can pretty much correlate that to what arnold and the gang did by taking that shit to the limit in that time.
so, if it sounds like something they'd do, they probably did it.
if you were the number 2 bodybuilder in the world, and really wanted to win the olympia, and someone told you that no.1 used this and this and that, and you realize that it's much more than you use, would you say "shit, that's crazy, i'll wait for him to die then i'll win" or will you say "i'll do that, and raise it by 10%"?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
It's much easier to say he's just all drugs. Fuck his Olympic crap. All those athletes are all the same. Drug abusing junkies with a passion for "fitness"  :D

no no no... there's a huge difference between undermining his accomplishments and KNOWING he trained to the limit... and focusing on the drugs he used.

If anyone undermines his lifting record and how he trained, he's a fucking idiot.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 10:00:43 AM »
it's just shit you hear where you don't have to believe it, but just makes you go "hmmmm"... that's why i hate stories from boards about what arnold used and shit. If someone says "back in the 70's this is what we did", you can pretty much correlate that to what arnold and the gang did by taking that shit to the limit in that time.
so, if it sounds like something they'd do, they probably did it.
if you were the number 2 bodybuilder in the world, and really wanted to win the olympia, and someone told you that no.1 used this and this and that, and you realize that it's much more than you use, would you say "shit, that's crazy, i'll wait for him to die then i'll win" or will you say "i'll do that, and raise it by 10%"?

I hear you bro,but I doubt these stories big time.

Holding a gun to his head during sets of squats, and having a huge jar of pills and taking random hit or miss handfuls at a time is just ridiculous IMO.
 ::)

If anyone can actully substantiate these rumors/myths,either in  print from a reliable source, or from a REAL former training partner with a name and identity,then I would remain silent on this BS.  ;)

Otherwise,all it is is BS.

I know he took lots of drugs but handfuls like candy is not believable to me...........the guy was a one in a million genetic freak with a huge foundation from the beginning.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 10:06:26 AM »

Holding a gun to his head during sets of squats, and having a huge jar of pills and taking random hit or miss handfuls at a time is just ridiculous IMO.

If anyone can actully substantiate these rumors/myths,either in  print from a reliable source, or from a REAL former training partner with a name and identity,then I would remain silent on this BS.  ;)

I know he took lots of drugs but handfuls like candy is not believable to me...........the guy was a one in a million genetic freak with a huge foundation from the beginning.

Blind pick'n'mix style.

He could be taking 200 grams of var and ten dbol, one day and then 300 drol and 5 grams var the next...

lol doesn't sound like a great way to keep progressing.
Trans Milkshake.

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 10:58:27 AM »
That is the kind of look that I have some veins are on my abs but they are not very visible , I only do test and dinabol but I stack it with proviron.

chess315

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »

at the end of the day some guy meticuolsy planning cycles has no more of an idea how it will turn out then the guy with the jar full of pills guess at the best.

chess315

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
Pic is from 1972, prior to Essen Olympia.

Trained with Arthur Jones.

Arthur was quoted as saying that he wanted to see how much intensity a person could take without dying, and kept pushing Sergio harder and harder, to the point it is rumored that he once held a gun to his head.

After training, it was common for Sergio to eat a whole pizza and a 2 liter of coke.
real way to boost intensity have a guy standing near the squat rack with a 12 gauge thats stupid. The jar and mixing the gear and pizza is far from stupid whats so bad about pizza it has 10more grams of fat then steak and potatoes ? Pizza has creatintomatonite the only form your body can use and they didnt have true protein to buy oatmeal powder from so the just drunk coke ? prolly snorted a little coke to that was back in the scareface days. Better be careful if this gets around true protein might start selling powder coke cola lol and idots would buy it to :(

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 12:40:54 PM »

Yea, you just need insane genetics (occurring on 0,01 % of the population) instead...... wHAT A RELIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 01:03:39 PM »
Wes, I believe I heard a tape of Arthur Jones speaking about his training of Sergio Oliva for the 1972 Olympia.

I further believe that Ellington Darden has spoken about Arthur's recollection of training Sergio.

I do not make this stuff up.

Personally, pointing a gun at me would not make me perform better.

I'd probably soil myself.

chess315

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »
Wes, I believe I heard a tape of Arthur Jones speaking about his training of Sergio Oliva for the 1972 Olympia.

I further believe that Ellington Darden has spoken about Arthur's recollection of training Sergio.

no we have all read them stories but ellington dardens a fruit cake that sells books albiet some of his training advice isnt horrible for a natural trying to get bigger and stronger. Arthur jones was a very crazy man got shot a lot in africa by poochers and in gun battles wars with the locals

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »

Consider the source bro.......Jones was eccentric to say the least...........nutty would be more on target.

I`ve heard that story also and the one about handfuls of pills but I still don`t believe them.

Do you for one minute think that Sergio would allow anyone to put a gun to his head to make him train harder?

C`mon bud,you`ve been around too long not to see how stupid this is.

"OK,for your next set,just in case you punk out and don`t go to failure,I`m gonna` put this loaded .38 up to your temple to insure that you eke out just one more excrutiatingly painful rep."

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »
when you realize the muscle he carried was purely from anabolics- muscle that actually contributes to raw power :D and not Gh and insulin you shake your head in disbelief at the STRENGTH this guy possessed in the weight room. Could probably bench 500 pounds like an empty bar... just  a true freak of nature-  right up there with vic richards monster of monsters.  
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 01:27:37 PM »

powerful physique? that's all? lol...

you know the word "monster" and "beast" get's thrown out innaporpriately on boards  way too much these days when it really shouldn't, because people start to loose the appreciation of the word monster. , This guy was a fucking MONSTER lol. guy could rip a person in half with his bare hands, look at the size of his hands lol. Superbreed slave genetics right there
l

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 01:30:47 PM »
Why do people really care what bodybuilders say they took?

Or what methods "Guru's" say they followed.

We know at best, you have to take what's said with a huge grain of salt. But more commonly, it's probably just a huge chunk of bullshit..

Scooping drugs like candy and guns to the head?

ok
i trust me

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 01:32:40 PM »
Why do people really care what bodybuilders say they took?

Or what methods "Guru's" say they followed.

We know at best, you have to take what's said with a huge grain of salt. But more commonly, it's probably just a huge chunk of bullshit..

Scooping drugs like candy and guns to the head?

ok

For some reason believe most of those stories are probably true. From Arnold popping dbols like candy to kevin popping anadrol like tic tacs in public- do you think these stories come out of nowhere.?
l