Author Topic: proof you dont need gh,,  (Read 8674 times)

Stavios

Re: proof you dont need gh,,
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
For some reason believe most of those stories are probably true. From Arnold popping dbols like candy to kevin popping anadrol like tic tacs in public- do you think these stories come out of nowhere.?

a lot of people make up stories to sound interesting

in every area of life

people are fucked up

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 01:35:07 PM »
Sergio before he took up bodybuilding:

After:

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »
funny just saw article on 'crazy'benny podda they said he would eat a pie in middle workouts and go right back to lifting,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 01:38:13 PM »
a lot of people make up stories to sound interesting

in every area of life

people are fucked up

u know you believe the stories....
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »
funny just saw article on 'crazy'benny podda they said he would eat a pie in middle workouts and go right back to lifting,,,
THAT I believe!!

Dude was off the chain!  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 01:42:07 PM »
u know you believe the stories....

I never believe shit until I have proof

too many liars

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 01:52:07 PM »
For some reason believe most of those stories are probably true. From Arnold popping dbols like candy to kevin popping anadrol like tic tacs in public- do you think these stories come out of nowhere.?

Not from nowhere, more then likely from spiteful competitors/fans..

I'll admit that of course where there's smoke, theres fire. But scooping up random amounts of different orals each day would be a terrible method anyway lol.

And yeah, gun to the head squatting? If this was something Darden practiced do you think he would've done it in front of people/general public to see? Or does it just sound like something controversial that would set him apart from other guys selling books/info.
i trust me

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 02:46:52 PM »
I'll admit that of course where there's smoke, theres fire. But scooping up random amounts of different orals each day would be a terrible method anyway lol.

Sounds like something done to show off in front of people, not an every day thing.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »
Sounds like something done to show off in front of people, not an every day thing.

I used to do that with Vitamins, crazy shit. Wouldn't even pay attention to the RDA.
Trans Milkshake.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
Ideal powerful physique!=so if he didnt use GH was Arnold the first with cadavers? what year approx Gh15?

one look at sergio's elbows in the 80s and you know he slammed GH.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
Sergio him self said he used only 3 drugs, D-bol, Winny, and Deca. He never mentioned dosage but Im sure it was a fair amount to get that massive not to mention the fact hes a 1%er in genetics.

he used lots of anadrola,, his look is of anadrola ,, he lie like all of us

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012, 04:30:37 PM »
That is the kind of look that I have some veins are on my abs but they are not very visible , I only do test and dinabol but I stack it with proviron.

lol there is no vein to be seen there,, if he lost some water there wil be ,,it is the drugs used who cause this look ,, anyone has veins when water  go down and with most when fat go down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012, 04:30:51 PM »
he used lots of anadrola,, his look is of anadrola ,, he lie like all of us

gh15 approved
Serious question.......did they even have Anadrol back then ?

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2012, 06:23:32 PM »
powerful physique? that's all? lol...

you know the word "monster" and "beast" get's thrown out innaporpriately on boards  way too much these days when it really shouldn't, because people start to loose the appreciation of the word monster. , This guy was a fucking MONSTER lol. #### could rip a person in half with his bare hands, look at the size of his hands lol. Superbreed slave genetics right there
I used powerful but maybe incredible is better. He's top 5 ever with real strength   I don't consider today's look with insulin etc to be on this level
CROM!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »
Serious question.......did they even have Anadrol back then ?

huh? early 60s anadrola all over bodybuild ,, how do you think they become big back in early 60s? they were big solid not big dianabola watery ....anadrola was mixed with dianabola in ratios to create specific looks ,, more anadrolal less dianabola

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
huh? early 60s anadrola all over bodybuild ,, how do you think they become big back in early 60s? they were big solid not big dianabola watery ....anadrola was mixed with dianabola in ratios to create specific looks ,, more anadrolal less dianabola

gh15 approved
Hey big mouth, from what I've heard you've never even lifted weights. What a joke you are to evryone except your 3 or 4 f@ggoty elfs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2012, 06:59:55 PM »
Sounds like it is going down in this thread.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
In the early 80's, I used to get the original Ciba-Geigy Dianabol for $1 per bottle. I was a member of Kaiser Medical (in California) and my co-pay for my legit 100 X 5mg bottle was $1. $1 f-ing dollar. Beautiful little "Robin's egg blue" 5mg pills. Sucrose coated, beautiful.

At that price almost any quantity was reasonable.  
a

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2012, 07:07:24 PM »
The training partner I talked about seemed like the real deal. I'll try to track down the thread I was referring to.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2012, 07:09:55 PM »
In the 70s Sergio used Dianabol since there really wasn't mush else to use. When we were training we used Anadrol 50, Sustanon, Test, Halotestin, Deca, Winstrol V and a few others. Pretty much what ever we could get our hands on. We had a Pharmacist about two blocks from the gym who would fill up our bag.
 Sergio didn't really need drugs to be big and he didn't respect guys that thought this was the only way to make gains. One of the most amazing things I can remember about training with his was watching his arms pump up. His arms would grow and grow during the workout. Quite a sight.

His workouts were always brutal. If I complained about the pace, he'd go crazy and bury me. We did Chest and Back on the same day, triceps and bicep on another and Legs and shoulders. We trained six days a week and each body part twice a week. Between 20 and 30 sets per body part. About an hour and a half per body part. Some supersetting was involved.
Before his arthritis got bad he hit it hard and heavy. When he did squats it looked like he invented the movement. Perfect form all the way.
Watching him squat barefoot with his heels on a 2x4 looked painful but his feet were like leather and pretty gross. I said his toenails looked like sawblades.
He always trained barefoot.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2012, 07:11:28 PM »
Sergio had a falling out with the Weider's over many things but it started with Sergio's early demands for $$$ from photos and the communication barrier due to Sergio's poor English. Sergio didn't trust anyone and especially since he was new to this country. I guess he thought everyone was out to screw him.
Then Sergio did some unsanctioned competitions and they decided to ban him from the IFBB during his peak. I think this was a bad decision for everyone involved but Weider went on to make his fortune while Sergio was pounding the beat as a cop and making very little off his name. In the 70s Weider used to call Sergio at Chicago Health Club and Sergio would come to the front desk and when he found out it was Joe, he'd hang up on him. They finally agreed to get together in the mid 80s and I know Sergio was embarrassed with his placing in the 85 Olympia.
I remember when I was training with Sergio a new Muscle and Fitness Magazine came out and it had what was supposed to be Sergio's workout routine. It said that Sergio didn't do bench press and that was on a day we were benching. I showed him the article and he laughed. Laughed all the way to the bank. I really think the Weider's brought Sergio back to humiliate him and make as much off of his name as they could. He was very popular in New York.
I remember in 1989 when Weider came out with a new clothing line and some workout equipment they asked Sergio to make an appearance at Fox Valley Mall in Illinois. I went with him and a limo picked us up. For this appearance Sergio was only paid $500. This is to a guy who received $3,000 for an appearance in the 60s. Sad but true.

He was offered a part by Arnold in Predator but made too many demands and wanted too much money so they told him to forget about it. They found another bald black actor for a lot less. Sergio did several Spanish Movies. One was Called El Pader Negro or something close to that. I never saw any of them but I hear they're pretty bad. I'm sure you can find them in a Spanish Video Store, if you really want to have a laugh.

To the guy that had dinner with Sergio, I'll bet there was a mess on the table after dinner. I ate with him too many times and it always looked like a bear invaded a picnic. He never believed in tipping either so I was always afraid to return to a restaurant with him for fear or receiving a saliva or snot burger.

I know he never really thought much of Lee Haney and always commented on how he liked Shawn Ray. I remember Albert Beckles visiting the gym once and Sergio was off in the corner laughing at how small guys in the Olympia were. the stories were never ending.

I don't know what brought Sergio to Chicago from Florida but it was probably for opportunity.

The Myth was a name he was given since no one really believed that there was a guy this big. His arms measured larger in diameter than his head.

Larry Scott didn't like Sergio or what he brought to the sport but you can't please everyone.

Sergio won the Mr America uncontested. He had to enter contests at the last minute or under another name since no one wanted to go up against the MYTH. I remember that he told me the competitions he did in Mexico were a joke and the guys were real small. He easily received 200 trophy's and some are truly amazing, made of marble and brass with horse drawn chariots. Nice stuff compared to the shit they hand out now.

Too bad he missed out on the best years of his life, married a goofy bitch and things went the way they did. History of the sport may have been different had he just went along for the ride. He always said Arnold was a lucky son-of-a-bitch. I think it was a lot more than luck.

dustin

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
I love the handful-of-orals look. 8)

When I take 20mgs of Superdrol I feel like I'm Sergio or something. But then after a few days my trunk hurts so badly I can't continue... wish orals didn't kill your insides because I'd take handfuls of them everyday if that were the case.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »
I don't believe that Sergio was ever foolish enough to take handfuls of anything. I used to inject him and also get him a lot of his supplies but I never ever remember him abusing drugs. He was against that sort of use and considering what it did to his joints, he's against them now more than ever.

I'm not sure of Sergio's competitive weight and some of the stories about him are made up but the one in Mexico wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Sergio was never afraid of competition since he was a true champ. He was also arrogant and that pissed a lot of people off.
Arnold could have never beat him in a fair and square show that had politics removed.

I once asked Sergio if he thought Arnold would have beaten Lee Haney if both were in their prime and he said Arnold would have easily taken him. Sergio liked Arnold and I never heard him say a bad word about him. You can't blame Arnold for the the actions of Joe and Ben Weider. It was only business.
In 1989 Arnold invited Sergio to be a VIP Guest the the first Arnold Classic in Ohio and Sergio went and had a great time.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »

That is cool.  I always figured they didn't like each other.

Not sure about the "Arnold could have never beat him in a fair show" part though.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
That is cool.  I always figured they didn't like each other.

Yeah I thought that was some really interesting information. And if you read the whole thread (where the quotes come from), this guy is a credible source.