Author Topic: Madonna's new BF  (Read 13718 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Madonna's new BF
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »
It's great that she is living life on her own terms.  I just thought that she would want the "whole package"....a man who can stimulate her mind and not just be a little puppy.  What about a man who is equal and sexy and can say No to her every once in a while?  I honestly would be very bored with the kind of men Madonna is dating.  I want a man to challenge me!  

But....you aren't Madonna, and she is not you. :) It's pretty futile to think in terms of "I'd do like this/or that in his/her place", because we will never be in the "place" of another person, not they will be in our "place".
 Who knows - maybe she wants just sex and have fun with a young mind (not many guys of her age or a lil' younger who are both - "hot" and "progressive" enough to stimulate her. And if there are - they fuck females way younger than her age..).  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »

She doesn't like aging

and dying is inevitable, sooner than later at this point. She is old now.

I hope she goes the cryo preservation way. Future will need her (because Justin Brieber may live till' regenerative therapies arrive..*sigh*)..

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2011, 06:27:31 PM »
da vinci did u take ur forum pic from that awesome forum bodybuilding.com?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:45 PM »
She's in her 50's looking stronger than Frank Zane in his prime.... I doubt shes' only on"organic food" like she likes to claim  .

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:57 PM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »
da vinci did u take ur forum pic from that awesome forum bodybuilding.com?

It may be true. And I was about to change it to something more appropriate (don't want to get guys too horny with these briefs).

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »
But....you aren't Madonna, and she is not you. :) It's pretty futile to think in terms of "I'd do like this/or that in his/her place", because we will never be in the "place" of onother person, not they will be in our "place".
 Who knows - maybe she wants just sex and have fun with a young mind (not many guys of her age or a lil' younger who are both - "hot" and "progressive" enough to stimulate her. And if there are - they fuck females way younger than her age..).  
I don't think a man closer to her age, wants to be with her.  I don't know if it's true or not because the media does tend to write alot of crap, but I did read that Madonna was very dominating in her previous marriage and most men won't stand for that.  They want to wear the pants or be "equals".  Also I read that her husband complained about lack of sex in the marriage.  Apparently she would cover herself in anti aging creams all over and not want to rub it off by having vigorous sex.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2011, 06:31:53 PM »
I don't think a man closer to her age, wants to be with her.  I don't know if it's true or not because the media does tend to write alot of crap, but I did read that Madonna was very dominating in her previous marriage and most men won't stand for that.  They want to wear the pants or be "equals".  Also I read that her husband complained about lack of sex in the marriage.  Apparently she would cover herself in anti aging creams all over and not want to it off by having vigorous sex.  
I would be Submissive to Maddy - but would rather worship your feet and butt  :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2011, 06:34:11 PM »
I would be Submissive to Maddy - but would rather worship your feet and butt  :-*
Good because I don't like submissive men.   ;D  I like a man to be a man.   :P 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2011, 06:35:10 PM »
This nice young "cherry-ice cream/lady" is not in a "safe"zone with that "stepfather" around !

Madonna is an old charlatana !

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2011, 06:36:22 PM »
I don't think a man closer to her age, wants to be with her.  I don't know if it's true or not because the media does tend to write alot of crap, but I did read that Madonna was very dominating in her previous marriage and most men won't stand for that.  They want to wear the pants or be "equals".  Also I read that her husband complained about lack of sex in the marriage.  Apparently she would cover herself in anti aging creams all over and not want to it off by having vigorous sex.  

Lol... I can believe that. Genial people tend to be pretty exccentric in their "ways".. and she's most probably a workaholic (that may kill sex drive to some extent too). Tho' somewhy I think she'd like to be a submissive one in bed, maybe even would like a very rough sex, I just think so. And maybe these "old" fellas can't provide her that "beating" lol..

Overall - I'm a big fan of Madonna. Not her music, but mainly a personality. A determination of steel and crazy drive to succeed at whatever she sets her mind on. Very progressive too, which is not that common, as people tend to "slow down" with age and become boring and predictive/etc..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »
Good because I don't like submissive men.   ;D  I like a man to be a man.   :P 
Heyyyyyy - I just turned down Maddy for you  :o >:( :'( ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »
Madonna'-  I told your brothers not to bring video games on this trip, now your new Dad wont leave the damn room"

Daughter-  'WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2011, 06:43:26 PM »
Lol... I can believe that. Genial people tend to be pretty exccentric in their "ways".. and she's most probably a workaholic (that may kill sex drive to some extent too). Tho' somewhy I think she'd like to be a submissive one in bed, maybe even would like a very rough sex, I just think so. And maybe these "old" fellas can't provide her that "beating" lol..

Overall - I'm a big fan of Madonna. Not her music, but mainly a personality. A determination of steel and crazy drive to succeed at whatever she sets her mind on. Very progressive too, which is not that common, as people tend to "slow down" with age and become boring and predictive/etc..
I'm a Madonna fan too.  I loved her from her first album (still my fav) and I really respect her.  I am just a little disappointed that the strong women she appears to be, isn't able to be with a man who is an equal and just as strong as her.  She has evolved as a person through her music over the last 25 years.  Now it's time she grew up and stopped thinking she has something to prove by being able to fuck men 30 years younger than her.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2011, 06:45:41 PM »
Heyyyyyy - I just turned down Maddy for you  :o >:( :'( ;D
I know hun bun and you'll be happy to know that while I am not Madonna, I do still love a good pounding... :P You'll just need to stimulate my mind as well as my g-spot and we are good to go.   ;D

:-*

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2011, 06:47:53 PM »
Loudes is Half latina,(does not have her father's lastname) has a half British brother,an African adoptive sister and a Stepfather her age....
Sorry but Madonna is behaving like someone from the Ghetto who Just won the lottery.

Worthy of a realty show
...what's next?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2011, 06:51:21 PM »
I'm a Madonna fan too.  I loved her from her first album (still my fav) and I really respect her.  I am just a little disappointed that the strong women she appears to be, isn't able to be with a man who is an equal and just as strong as her.  She has evolved as a person through her music over the last 25 years.  Now it's time she grew up and stopped thinking she has something to prove by being able to fuck men 30 years younger than her.  

I still think that only she knows what she does and why, and generally - when people do something - it means they choose to do that because of their own inner motivations, which of course are unquestionable, as we will never be in a place of another person. She may not be proving anything, she may just be enjoying a young body (like older men enjoy young females..). Simple as that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »
Loudes is Half latina, has a half British brother,an African adoptive sister and a Stepfather her age....
Sorry but Madonna is behaving like someone from the Ghetto who Just won the lottery.

Worthy of a realty show
...what's next?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It would be nice to see Madonna wearing a sexy bikini or bathing suit at the beach.  But we won't because she won't allow the sun to touch her skin.  Talk about not really living.  What feels better than the ocean on your skin?   ???  Instead she feels that material stuck to her body.  

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2011, 06:52:10 PM »
Madonna's MAN ,sorry but this is fucked up

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2011, 06:53:07 PM »
That's why I <3 Madonna. She lives life to it's fullest. We, males, like young pussies (some phaggots go for "mothers", but it's their prob.), why a wealthy and famous female (who looks pretty damn good too) couldn't fuck a young stud whenever she wants it. She has what I call a "progressive mind". Her body may break down one day, but her mind will be young and fresh till the last breath.
you ll make a great father  obviously  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2011, 06:55:21 PM »
I still think that only she knows what she does and why, and generally - when people do something - it means they choose to do that because of their own inner motivations, which of course are unquestionable, as we will never be in a place of another person. She may not be proving anything, she may just be enjoying a young body (like older men enjoy young females..). Simple as that.
She's obsessed with youth.  Her puppys are getting younger and younger.   ???  Soon she will be sleeping with 16 year old boys.  Her new puppy looks around that age. 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2011, 06:55:37 PM »

What feels better than the ocean on your skin?   

A younger skin for longer..? ;)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2011, 06:56:54 PM »
She's obsessed with youth.  Her puppys are getting younger and younger.   ???  Soon she will be sleeping with 16 year old boys.  Her new puppy looks around that age. 

Do you think her tits are real? I used to think so, but they have looked the same for too long. :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
you ll make a great father  obviously  ::)

I'm pro "child free", no worries. Plenty of ppl on this earth anyway.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »
She is beginning to morph into Joan Rivers. Just with a lot more HGH.