Author Topic: Eight muslims arrested in Birmingham in terror raids....  (Read 3481 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Eight muslims arrested in Birmingham in terror raids....
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »
When will you people learn, these few we are talking about are a extremely small minority... to 99% of all the Muslims living in Europe Australia and the US Canada are lawfull citizens who are shocked about these fucks as much as we are.

You thinking that all Muslims are the same has as much credibility as them saying all Christians are extreme right wing Nazis just because there are some people living in the Montana mountains who fit that criteria.

Hell, you could be right for all I know.  Everyone else is saying it's the end of Europe as we know it though.  ???
S

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2007, 02:44:34 PM »
Right. You don't have many asians there do you? Isn't Warrington in Chesire and quite posh?

it is in north cheshire in between liverpool and manchester, and is far from posh, not like the leafy cheshire suburbs your no doubt thinking of, wilmslow, altrincham etc. But i lived in london for 5 years and it is f kin horrendous down there !!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2007, 02:45:11 PM »
Hey toxy how are you gonna get yoru family out of jail..... I dont think they have an amount of bond to post do they..??...????

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »
Hell, you could be right for all I know.  Everyone else is saying it's the end of Europe as we know it though.  ???
Its bullshit and it's, and it's textbook panic spread by right wing assholes who have nothing better to do than to put fear of something unknown into other peoples heart because they themself have personal bigger problems and don't want to deal with them.
It's always easier to blame somebody else for some mistakes.

Europe is not going anywere, muslims are not going to take over europe, please stay real and think... is this a primarily muslim country or christian?
As I have said before there are a view who want everybody to believe that in 20 years time ::) we all going to walk around in long beards and our woman have to cover up.... please... it's the oldest trick to make people afraid.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2007, 02:52:24 PM »
with todays sense of being all political correct I can see why people get their opinion of a Muslim law in Europe, but lol think about it people, for once all you "I would bomb mecca" smart guys open your eyes and ears and seriously think about it.
It's not going to happen.

The alltime ocean level will rise, we will have hotter clima, more storms and god know what... but Europe US Canada and so forth is not just going to "switch" to accommodate some racist Islamic few who think living under an Christian Democracy (even if it is a fake one) is a sin.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2007, 02:53:52 PM »
it is in north cheshire in between liverpool and manchester, and is far from posh, not like the leafy cheshire suburbs your no doubt thinking of, wilmslow, altrincham etc. But i lived in london for 5 years and it is f kin horrendous down there !!

Right... cheers.

Don't you lot have scouse accents? When we were getting the SAP system installed at work, the people doing it were from Warrington I believe, and they were sick to death of being asked if they were from Liverpool, lol

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2007, 03:04:16 PM »
Right... cheers.

Don't you lot have scouse accents? When we were getting the SAP system installed at work, the people doing it were from Warrington I believe, and they were sick to death of being asked if they were from Liverpool, lol

its a strange one, some are scouse, some are manc - i am scouse - and there is always a sh it load of fighting on a night out in warrigton between scousers and mancs

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »
its a strange one, some are scouse, some are manc - i am scouse - and there is always a sh it load of fighting on a night out in warrigton between scousers and mancs

ah you got the better end of the deal then. mancs are wankers, so fucking full of themselves.

So is there a lot of pakis round your way then?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2007, 04:03:17 PM »
Thanks diesel for hijacking the thread

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2007, 01:04:21 AM »
ah you got the better end of the deal then. mancs are wankers, so fucking full of themselves.

So is there a lot of pakis round your way then?

Its not too bad yet but you can see the numbers increasing all the time - the street behind mine is full of them buying up 5 bedroom houses with about 25 people living in each one. p.s. i agree on mancs !  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2007, 02:18:35 AM »
When will you people learn, these few we are talking about are a extremely small minority... to 99% of all the Muslims living in Europe Australia and the US Canada are lawfull citizens who are shocked about these fucks as much as we are.

You thinking that all Muslims are the same has as much credibility as them saying all Christians are extreme right wing Nazis just because there are some people living in the Montana mountains who fit that criteria.

Where are your facts?

Do you know the employment rate of muslims on Britain? I have first hand experience with "typical moderate muslims", in school, higher education and society. They are a disgrace. Collectively, they are the cancer of Europe.
الاسلام هو شيطانية