Author Topic: Eight muslims arrested in Birmingham in terror raids....  (Read 3474 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Eight muslims arrested in Birmingham in terror raids....
« on: January 31, 2007, 03:29:31 AM »
They planned to kidnap and behead someone and post the video on the internet  :o

Sigh, when will this country wake up?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6315989.stm The BBC forget to mention the beheading part. I wonder why  ???

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Eight muslims arrested in Birmingham in terror raids....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 03:41:06 AM »
They planned to kidnap and behead someone and post the video on the internet  :o

Sigh, when will this country wake up?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6315989.stm The BBC forget to mention the beheading part. I wonder why  ???

Because the BBC has admitted to pro-muslim bias at the executive level? ???

I tell yah laddy, when I'm the fuhrer of England... I'm going to have some majour fun hunting these pigs like wild game!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 04:11:51 AM »

Our country is f cked - give it 30 years or so and they will have taken over - its time to take a f uckin stand - vote BNP - im glad i aint a young kid now that will be my age in 25 years!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 04:29:31 AM »
Our country is f cked - give it 30 years or so and they will have taken over - its time to take a f uckin stand - vote BNP - im glad i aint a young kid now that will be my age in 25 years!!

Not sure if voting BNP is the answer, but something drastic needs to happen ASAP.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 04:34:44 AM »

Im not sure it is, but what is the alternative? None of these f cking pu ssy politicians from labour, conservative etc will do anything drastic enough to stop what is already getting out of control. What was it i read yesterday, they now want to live by there own laws in our country (beheading etc). In a few hundred yrs whites in this country will go the way of the red indians in america!! This is not a nice time to be bringing kids into the world in the uk (or it wont be for them in 20-30yrs)!!  :-\

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 05:01:17 AM »
Those extreme right parties won't do anything either. The guys leading them are the biggest dipshits possible and will only bring more corruption, violence etc...

But Europe is changing fast. In islamitic circles they've already added Europe to "the house of Islam".
Recently this "leader" was on the news saying that democracy isn't the best form of government. He wanted a board of wise men to lead the people.
$

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 05:28:16 AM »
Those extreme right parties won't do anything either. The guys leading them are the biggest dipshits possible and will only bring more corruption, violence etc...

But Europe is changing fast. In islamitic circles they've already added Europe to "the house of Islam".
Recently this "leader" was on the news saying that democracy isn't the best form of government. He wanted a board of wise men to lead the people.

Yeah, i dont know what the answer is, short of civil war, which it could end up as in the future, what can you do? And im not even a racist person - it just pi sses me off that these people want to inflict their ways of life on us - if i went to live in afghanistan or wherever, i would expect to live by their laws - if you dont like it dont f ucking go in the 1st place (which i wouldnt)!!

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 05:42:26 AM »
Yeah, i dont know what the answer is, short of civil war, which it could end up as in the future, what can you do? And im not even a racist person - it just pi sses me off that these people want to inflict their ways of life on us - if i went to live in afghanistan or wherever, i would expect to live by their laws - if you dont like it dont f ucking go in the 1st place (which i wouldnt)!!

I don't think you can do much. I hope things will change for the better, but i'm not really losing sleep over it. Maybe a couple of leaders in the islamic community will rise up with a positive message ...

Once it get's too bad, i'm out of here.
$

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 05:54:12 AM »
I personally believe islam itself is the problem, so Faust, we have seen numerous occasions of so called "moderates" say everything we want them to say, then behind the backs of everyone they show their true colours. There are numerous sources and documentations to back me up with this assertion.

The EU and the British government has sold us out. Plain and simple. We've had numerous great leaders tell us so... including the greatest of them all:

Winston Churchill, who wrote in 1899,

“The religion of Islam above all others was founded upon the sword … Moreover it provides incentives to slaughter, and in three continents has produced fighting breeds of men – filled with a wild and merciless fanaticism”.

John Quincy Adams who wrote in 1829,

"The precept of the Koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force".

John Wesley (1703-91) who wrote,

"Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it...have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws, and grinding them with their iron teeth; that numberless cities are raised from the foundation, and only their name remaining; that many countries, which were once as the garden of God, are now a desolate wilderness; and that so many once numerous and powerful nations are vanished from the earth! Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind".

Hilaire Belloc who wrote in 1938,

"Will not perhaps the temporal power of Islam return and with it the menace of an armed Mohammedan world, which will shake off the domination of Europeans -- still nominally Christian -- and reappear as the prime enemy of our civilization? The future always comes as a surprise, but political wisdom consists in attempting at least some partial judgment of what that surprise may be. And for my part I cannot but believe that a main unexpected thing of the future is the return of Islam".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 05:56:10 AM »
It's a pity they didn't manage to carry it out. The backlash would have been massive.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16898956/

...Sky TV, which said it knew the target’s identity, a man in his 20s, quoted sources as saying the intent was to mimic the abductions and beheadings of Westerners carried out by militants in Iraq and post a video of the killing on the Internet....

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 06:04:08 AM »
It's a pity they didn't manage to carry it out. The backlash would have been massive.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16898956/

...Sky TV, which said it knew the target’s identity, a man in his 20s, quoted sources as saying the intent was to mimic the abductions and beheadings of Westerners carried out by militants in Iraq and post a video of the killing on the Internet....

i bet the target isnt thinking that !! You know what, i dont think the uproar would be that bad - this country has turned into a nation of pu ssys - imagine if that happened to a muslim in a muslim land by a westerner - there would be all-out hatred and attacks on westerners!! Sad but true !!  :-\

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 06:06:22 AM »
i bet the target isnt thinking that !! You know what, i dont think the uproar would be that bad - this country has turned into a nation of pu ssys - imagine if that happened to a muslim in a muslim land by a westerner - there would be all-out hatred and attacks on westerners!! Sad but true !!  :-\

Diesel... 210 is right here mate... people probably just wouldn't give a fuck...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 06:12:56 AM »
Hey Nord....When u become the leader..i would like to run the camps..no ambitions beyond that. Oh yeah i want a cool uniform..sam brown belt..peaked cap..something in black and silver would be nice. Cav boots....maybe a cape....I think i will hire all Jewish guards with huge Israeli flags on their shoulders to house all the rags...

Seriously..this home grown shit is very scary. U would think with all the social bs in England they would be all fat,  drunk and happy.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 06:14:27 AM »
Hey Nord....When u become the leader..i would like to run the camps..no ambitions beyond that. Oh yeah i want a cool uniform..sam brown belt..peaked cap..something in black and silver would be nice. Cav boots....maybe a cape....I think i will hire all Jewish guards with huge Israeli flags on their shoulders to house all the rags...

Seriously..this home grown shit is very scary. U would think with all the social bs in England they would be all fat,  drunk and happy.

Hahaha :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 06:20:26 AM »

Ahhh, but they are never happy, are they. Always want more. I live on a new build estate and all of the larger houses are full of muslims - why - because they take take take and wont put anything back into the economy unless it is of benefit to them - eg. buying houses to make more money. Man this thread is depressing !!  :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 06:21:09 AM »
I love England and hoped to vist..I might as well stay in Afghanistan
L

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 06:22:26 AM »
I have no problem with islam itself, but i believe that religion should be a private, personal matter.
9/11 attacks, london bombings, madrid bombings, ... All planned in Europe.

I recently saw a list of attacks that have been prevented by intellegence agencies over the last couple of years. That was scary.
$

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 06:27:50 AM »
I have no problem with islam itself, but i believe that religion should be a private, personal matter. 9/11 attacks, london bombings, madrid bombings, ... All planned in Europe.

I recently saw a list of attacks that have been prevented by intellegence agencies over the last couple of years. That was scary.

All in the name of islam, commited by muslims, yet you have no problem with islam itself.

As long as this behaviour and lack of ability to know thy enemy continues we will lose.

Churchill had issues with islam, was the mans judgement wrong? Islam will be the cancer of Europe that sees it fall.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 06:47:26 AM »
All in the name of islam, commited by muslims, yet you have no problem with islam itself.

As long as this behaviour and lack of ability to know thy enemy continues we will lose.

Churchill had issues with islam, was the mans judgement wrong? Islam will be the cancer of Europe that sees it fall.

I also dont think it helps that the leader of the most powerful country in europe (russia), is in bed with many muslim countries !! In short, i think you are right !!  >:(

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »
I concurr.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 10:22:07 AM »
Islam is a sick twisted religion, in fact all religions are twisted bullshit.
Its time to end this shit

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »

30? rather 10.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 10:28:06 AM »
Islam is a sick twisted religion, in fact all religions are twisted bullshit.
Its time to end this shit

Not all religions, just monotheistic ones.

Buddhism doesn't hurt anyone.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 10:29:24 AM »

Yes, for these fucking idiots, you just need to paint a picture of mohammed, and the bombing, kidnapping and flag burning starts.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 11:14:41 AM »

Are you kidding?  ???