Author Topic: Some questions about first cycle  (Read 949 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Some questions about first cycle
« on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:51 PM »
Ok So I'm 20 years old and have been training pretty seriously for about 3 years...I have decided to start my first cycle...
I am going to be doing test enanthate and run a good pct.....
My questions are, what is a good price for this cycle...homeboy wants 250 for 8 weeks...How do i know the quality of what im getting...Where do i get the needles from?  Should I get someone else to do my first injection...I also want to know what to expect from my first cycle as well...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Some questions about first cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 01:23:18 PM »
Price for test-e, anywhere between $30-$100 per 10ml depending on brand and who you're getting it from.
Knowing if your stuff is good. Well, don't just take some buddies word for it...do your homework...research the web, find out what others are saying about the brand and supplier you're using before you use them.

What can you expect? If diet and training are already on point, expect good things, if not, then expect nothing.

Syringes
http://www.researchsupply.net/syringesNeedles.html

Injecting:
http://www.howtodoinjections.com/

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »
Another quick question...will I experience localized growth depending on where I inject?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »
Another quick question...will I experience localized growth depending on where I inject?

Not usually unless you count a little swelling at the injection site localized growth. I personally don't believe in site injections to enhance growth - if that were the case my ass & hips would be huge.  ;D

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
Is my first cycle going to increase my workout load?  I used to do really high intensity workouts...to complete failure and stuff like that, but I realized my body couldn't recover from things of that nature.  Will I be able to train with higher intensity?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
Is my first cycle going to increase my workout load?  I used to do really high intensity workouts...to complete failure and stuff like that, but I realized my body couldn't recover from things of that nature.  Will I be able to train with higher intensity?

You'll notice that your strength will increase, your sex drive will increase, & you'll recover quicker. There's no reason you can't train with high intensity, just make sure you eat enough. Since it will be your first time around try to experiment a little to see what works for you.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »
Make sure you have everything you need for your cycle from start to finish.  Make sure your diet and nutrition is on point.  Your first cycle will probably be your best so take full advantage.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
THose last 2 guys point are very important ;D
Aj's also.

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 05:13:34 AM »
What syringe size is best for test e, Winstrol,  and hcg?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 07:30:59 AM »
23 or 25g for the juice. hcg you can use slin pins

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:38 AM »

Ive never been able to push Stanozol (Winny) thru a pin smaller than 23ga. Eat the pain or dont play.
BTY I mix it w/ Tprop a times, But I been thru a little more pain that the average bear in my time.