Author Topic: how do you know when you should take the plunge?  (Read 1884 times)

whodunnit

• Getbig I
how do you know when you should take the plunge?
« on: May 16, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »
hello.  this is my first post on here.  I am 6'5 225lbs and would like to get bigger and stronger.  I have used supplements for quite a while and although I have seen results its not as dramatic or as much as I would like.  I have thought many times of trying steroids but scared of law, side effects, and all the other normal fears.  Another big thing is the trust issue no one wants to get sold junk. What to do? hmmmmmmm!

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: how do you know when you should take the plunge?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 09:58:49 PM »
how old r u?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
how old r u? what are your ultimate physique goals ?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »
hello.  this is my first post on here.  I am 6'5 225lbs and would like to get bigger and stronger.  I have used supplements for quite a while and although I have seen results its not as dramatic or as much as I would like.  I have thought many times of trying steroids but scared of law, side effects, and all the other normal fears.  Another big thing is the trust issue no one wants to get sold junk. What to do? hmmmmmmm!

I had all those sasme fears a few months ago...Now I'm on my first cycle and love it.

To be honest my biggest fears were only getting scammed for my money, getting bitch tits, and getting acne.......

I got none of them so far and Im on my third month of my cycle now.....Go for it bro. My advice would find a good domestic source. You won't have to worry about customs or the law if you go domestic. If you cant find a legit domestic source right now, then wait. There are a few domestic sources at some paid message boards like elite fitness or steroid enclopedia, ect.......

The most important thing is to get all your anti estrogen and pct stuff before you even think about starting. Also injecting is super easy and you don't feel a thing....nothing. Except the first few times you will be sore the few days after....but not the shot itself.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:35:30 PM »
There's no precise answer for this...it is differant for every single person. Sure, there may be similarities but every person is their own person and in the end each situation is at least a little differant.

My advice to you; weigh your goals, weigh what's important to you and what's not, weigh the risk and then go from there. If the positives outweigh the negatives, then go for it. If not, simply enjoy life and training as a natural lifter...there's nothing wrong with that.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:41:58 PM »
There's no precise answer for this...it is differant for every single person. Sure, there may be similarities but every person is their own person and in the end each situation is at least a little differant.

My advice to you; weigh your goals, weigh what's important to you and what's not, weigh the risk and then go from there. If the positives outweigh the negatives, then go for it. If not, simply enjoy life and training as a natural lifter...there's nothing wrong with that.

good post, and i'll add one caveat...

there is no such thing as one cycle.

;)
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »
Age, health care, family medical history, and other factors should all come into play.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »
not worth it right now...

train naturally for another few years, then reconsider...
you are gay.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »
is it possible to develop the physique you want w/o gear?  for me it wasnt, so i took the plunge.

if it is, then i dont see the need to use unless you want to speed the time up

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 08:22:52 PM »
is it possible to develop the physique you want w/o gear?   for me it wasnt, so i took the plunge.

if it is, then i dont see the need to use unless you want to speed the time up
yeah i think thats the best question

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »
It's a good question but a more important one to ask is are you willing to do what it takes to maintain that physique once you get it?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 12:26:22 AM »
I had all those sasme fears a few months ago...Now I'm on my first cycle and love it.

To be honest my biggest fears were only getting scammed for my money, getting bitch tits, and getting acne.......

I got none of them so far and Im on my third month of my cycle now.....Go for it bro. My advice would find a good domestic source. You won't have to worry about customs or the law if you go domestic. If you cant find a legit domestic source right now, then wait. There are a few domestic sources at some paid message boards like elite fitness or steroid enclopedia, ect.......

The most important thing is to get all your anti estrogen and pct stuff before you even think about starting. Also injecting is super easy and you don't feel a thing....nothing. Except the first few times you will be sore the few days after....but not the shot itself.

You weren't concerned about hairloss?
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »
Also consult your family doctor before you do take the plung, so he can make sure everything goes ok, maybe have a checkup mid cycle, they won't criticize you like you think. 
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 02:01:49 AM »
You weren't concerned about hairloss?

Why? can you get hair loss with 500 test e per week?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 08:50:21 AM »
hard to say,,,,

maybe 400-500 for 8 weeks or so will not do anything...

remember, you must also be predisposed to hair loss, look at cutler, hair and hes been on grams of test per week for the past few years..
you are gay.

whodunnit

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »
thank you so much for the feedback. Also I am 33.  Already about totally bald on top.

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
thank you so much for the feedback. Also I am 33.  Already about totally bald on top.

Then it doesnt sound like you have much to worry about as far as hairloss goes! hehe

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 05:50:38 PM »
Then it doesnt sound like you have much to worry about as far as hairloss goes! hehe

LoL.....I was thinking the same thing. I sucks being bald....unless you one of the guys that looks good bald.....but at least you can juice until you drop dead with out hair loss fear!

black body builders got it made...most look good bald!