Author Topic: Balkan Parmaceuticals  (Read 1875 times)

wnt2Bbig

• Getbig II
  • He who dares, Wins
Balkan Parmaceuticals
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:39:50 AM »
Hey there everyone, I need an honest assessment of Balkan Pharmaceuticals.  Any first hand experience or know of anyone who has used their gear?  Appreciate the help.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Balkan Parmaceuticals
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 09:56:08 AM »
Do a search, BP is garbage.
I am a big baby

ChinoXL

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:47:02 AM »
give me the the batch number because the last bottles of test c depot i went through were damn good.

wnt2Bbig

• Getbig II
  • He who dares, Wins
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »
No batch numbers yet Bro.  Trying to research it prior to jumping in the deep end and spending money on something that isnt worth it.  If your saying its crap are you saying the entire line or specific items?  I appear to have another source lined up that I will go with first, but I want to make sure I have a back up in case it doesnt pan out as expected.  Thanks again for your insight.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 05:50:18 PM »
I've used it very consistently over the last 3 years. I have never had a single issue with it, and nothing but good solid gains.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 05:59:30 PM »
My experience with it has proven to me it is garbage, used their TC and EQ, total 1000mg a week for 16 weeks, gains were shit, BP is garbage and the people who are saying it isn't are probably BP re-mailers! Find some HG you won't have to wonder or be disappointed.
I am a big baby

mike036

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 03:15:27 AM »
USED THEIR DBOL RECENYLY,DEFINITELY GOOD STUFF-NO COMPLAINTS

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 06:16:43 AM »
Funny how all this positive feedback is from posters with three posts. ::)
I am a big baby

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 06:39:38 AM »
Here's the thing with Balkan as well as with IP China............there are lots of people that either love them or hate them.  Like IP China Alin has been around for a LONG TIME.  Balkan would not do the business it does unless it was putting out "ok" gear.  Is it the best quality?  Obviously not.  But some people can't get anything else for whatever reason.  But Alin is definitely a selective scammer.  Has been for years.  But I haven't heard too much bitching lately about not receiving product. 

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 07:14:49 AM »
My experience with it has proven to me it is garbage, used their TC and EQ, total 1000mg a week for 16 weeks, gains were shit, BP is garbage and the people who are saying it isn't are probably BP re-mailers! Find some HG you won't have to wonder or be disappointed.

Liking a certain UG does not make anyone a re mailer. These kind of accusations are BS!

ChinoXL

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 10:37:54 AM »

Funny how all this positive feedback is from posters with three posts.

first I don't promote anything I haven't used myself.

second, i've been on the site just as long as you.  if not, LONGER.

I had good gains with this last one and I am STILL up at 240 from 215.  BP is OK with me.  No pain either.

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »
ANYBODY HEARD OF BRITISH DRAGON? I GOT TWO BOTTLES OF THEIR DECABOL FROM A BUDDY AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT EXPECT SINCE THE LAST THREE TIMES I GOT ANY GEAR IT WAS FAKE. SOME ONE TOLD ME THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEIR BEING ANY FAKE BRITISH DRAGON WHICH MADE ME MORE NERVOUS. I'M GETTING CLOSE TO DESPERATION, I'LL NEVER QUITE LIFTING BUT THIS GET BIG DRIVE I HAVE IS STRESSING ME OUT MORE THAN ANYTHING. ANYTHING HELPS PLEASE

NEIL

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
ANYBODY HEARD OF BRITISH DRAGON? I GOT TWO BOTTLES OF THEIR DECABOL FROM A BUDDY AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT EXPECT SINCE THE LAST THREE TIMES I GOT ANY GEAR IT WAS FAKE. SOME ONE TOLD ME THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEIR BEING ANY FAKE BRITISH DRAGON WHICH MADE ME MORE NERVOUS. I'M GETTING CLOSE TO DESPERATION, I'LL NEVER QUITE LIFTING BUT THIS GET BIG DRIVE I HAVE IS STRESSING ME OUT MORE THAN ANYTHING. ANYTHING HELPS PLEASE

NEIL

Dude I hate to say it but there are hundreds of threads talking about this subect.  IP china is producing any of the British Dragon these days.  British Dragon was good when it first came out years ago.  It's not produced anymore.  Anything you have is either from China or counterfeit/fake. 

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »

yeah i hear this a lot but it seems like this shit gets mixed reviews...alin is inconsistent with his shit

mike036

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 03:26:50 AM »
THIS IS FOR THE GUY SAYING FUNNY HOW ALL THE POSITIVE POSTS COME FROM GUYS WITH LESS THAN 3 POSTS-WELL ON THIS BOARD I JUST RECENTLY JOINED BUT I AM ON 3 OTHER BOARDS AND BEEN USING STEROIDS FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS ON AND OFF-WHEN A PRODUCT IS GOOD,ITS GOOD-POST COUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

apparentluck(1)

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 08:22:11 AM »
Sorry guys British Dragon is not dead from what i see. you can go to britishdragon.com and see for yourself. if the shit i got is fake its the best counterfeit job i've ever seen

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 10:55:21 AM »
  The name British Dragon may not be dead, but the old quality is. What your looking at is the IP version. If you feel strongly about it, why not just give it a go and let us know what you think ??

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »
   This is from 9th add.

Underground Steroid Products
Of the 10 samples of British Dragon (BD) products taken from one dealer, only two were shown to contain the labeled ingredients upon analysis. None of the samples, however, were shown to be devoid of steroid ingredients. Instead, there appeared to be a trend of substituting expensive ingredients for less costly ones. For example, all of the trenbolone products failed the testing, usually because they contained a base of testosterone instead of trenbolone. Since these all originated from one dealer and BD has been the subject of much recent counterfeiting and internal instability, it is impossible to determine if these had originated from the actual manufacturer. IP (international Pharmaceuticals) is the only other company identified as an underground operation during this testing and only their fluoxymesterone steroid was analyzed. It contained the properly labeled ingredient.