Author Topic: shoulders pins hurts?  (Read 881 times)

lesaucer

shoulders pins hurts?
« on: July 18, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »
does it hurt after you pin your shoulder? right now i pin quads with 25g and the pain after 2days is just too much, pissed off all day because of it lol

dustin

Re: shoulders pins hurts?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 03:52:49 PM »
Arm down, barrel parallel to the floor, 1" or 1.5" pin... no pain. Shouldn't be any pain at all, even if you have pussy shoulders. The bolus of oil will always be foreign and a slight irritant but there should be no discomfort beyond that.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 05:45:04 PM »
I kneel down on the floor, bend my arm at 90, lay my forearm on the sink and pin straight down.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 09:50:43 PM »
You have virgin muscle bro. The injects will probably be sore for a while until your body adapts to the oils.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 08:05:48 PM »
ya it depends on the oil your shooting also.
I used to do vet grade test in my shoulders and it would be sore like a mofo for days after cuz of the BA content in the oil.
Now that i switched to HG, the soreness is gone.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 08:20:31 PM »
Try gena pharm cyp.  That stuff leaves a knot from hell every time you shoot it.  I would have a lump the size of half a tennis ball, red as hell and hot to the touch.  Its also the only thing that gave me test flu for two days after every single shot.  The stuff is brutal.  Good gains though :)