Author Topic: think i hit a nerve  (Read 1866 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
think i hit a nerve
« on: July 17, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
Shot on Wednesday, 250 test e and 200 eq in the same shot. Woke up friday morning with a cramp in the same quad, about 3 inches down toward my knee. I did no leg training or anything else I can think of, you guys think it was a nerve or something???  Hurts like a bitch still...no other symptons though.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: think i hit a nerve
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 05:57:09 PM »
I think u'd know if u hit a nerve when u pinned. now do you have any redness at the injection site and is the pain mainly at the injection site/area or diffused all through the leg? HG or UG sauce?

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
The injection site is nearly healed and unnoticeable now, no redness anywhere, or warmth, just from the knee up about 8" on the anterior portion it feels like I whacked it with a mallet. Hurts like a mutha. There is a couple unexplainable bruises, still not really at the injection site, very small about the width of a finger tip.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »
And I don't know if its hg or ug, all I know is its from Mercy Labs, which I know nothing about.

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »
I do the same inject as you in the quads too, think it just take a while until it become used to that shit. Hurt like a mothafucka big charlie horse and find it difficult to walk but you can train legs anyway... dunno if its the huge blood flow or adrenalin or lactic acid erasing the pain but it does, dont be a fucking pussy and hit those legs. watch out tho the day after workout, the pain of doms+inject is very bad  ;)

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:56:00 PM »
Just to be clear, the pain is belosw the injection site correct? How long have you been using injectable AAS? If your fsirly new to AAS. it very well could be because the oil has dispersed a little and the area is sore due to having virgin muscle.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 06:46:15 AM »
I'm in week four of my first cycle. I injected about 10 inches up my thigh, it hurts from a couple inches lower all the way down to my knee. Its getting better now though still tender.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 07:45:42 AM »
Just to be clear, the pain is belosw the injection site correct? How long have you been using injectable AAS? If your fsirly new to AAS. it very well could be because the oil has dispersed a little and the area is sore due to having virgin muscle.

True.

Remember your body is filled with water and the oil will always disperse down.

If you hit a nerve, you would know it, trust me on that.

8)

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 12:34:09 PM »
Thanks for the help guys.  Yeah its really a lot better now.  This is my first one so I'm trying to watch out for everything "funny".  I missed my shot yesterday, I was doing Sunday and Wednesday, so now I'm going to do Monday and Thursday.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »
you should learn to shoot glutes, its the easiest and most pain-free site for injections.
shooting quads can get nasty, lots of blood vessels and veins..there was a kid on another board who,recently, shot some tren in a vein in his leg while doing a quad injection. he went into shock and had to be rushed to the hospital.
ive had nothing but painful quad injections, havent had 1 bad glute shot since i started doing glutes.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 07:12:13 AM »
delts, glutes etc very easy and pain free. you will know if you hit a nerve, trust me. as soon as you hit the nerve your brain will tell your hand to pull it out before you can think it. again, you will know if you hit a nerve.