Author Topic: Some help with info on GH  (Read 1055 times)

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Some help with info on GH
« on: June 28, 2011, 12:29:10 PM »
Hi.

After reading here and there. Also in posts bellow, I tried to find a topic on how to run GH cycle... Like "GH For Dummies". i tried to do searches but never come up with a good GH 101 thread: how much? when? with what? what to do before (heard rumors that if you have cancer cells in your body it will speed those up, although so far i havenīt fond anything to prove that...)

Could you please point me to some good pages or threads here?

I really appreciate!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Some help with info on GH
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 01:24:48 PM »
there isnt one to my knowledge, youl just have to research it the old fashioned way like everyone else, altho it isnt rocket science

take at least 4iu everyday.... with whatever else you are taking!!!... and thats it.

if you read the instruction leaflet you get inside the box it will tell you not to use if you have cancerous cells or have suffered from cancer in the past.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 02:18:12 AM »
Hi,

Right now I am on 100mg Parabolan (tren enan) E4D (200mg a w) and 250mg test enan. Also I take 25mcg of T3 ED.

Should I add something else? Like insulin or other? Or is it just go for 4 units a day? and continue the rest?

/t

hawk6176

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »
I have been lookin for the same info. Also does GH "need" to be taken anything else?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 09:10:40 PM »
Hi,

Right now I am on 100mg Parabolan (tren enan) E4D (200mg a w) and 250mg test enan. Also I take 25mcg of T3 ED.

Should I add something else? Like insulin or other? Or is it just go for 4 units a day? and continue the rest?

/t
up the doses of those other compounds for a start

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 04:34:31 AM »
I have been lookin for the same info. Also does GH "need" to be taken anything else?

theres tons of info out there,,, what should be taken with it, good quality aas at a good dose!!!

some say you should add t4 or t3 to aid thyroid, but i never have and never encountered any problems..

i dunno what you fellas are expecting to find?