Author Topic: RECOMMENDATIONS?  (Read 3793 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
RECOMMENDATIONS?
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:37:02 AM »
SO SINCE I & MANY OTHERS ARE GENUINELY FUCKED BY KAMI WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND I DO?

A)COUGH UP ANOTHER FEW HUNDRED AND GET NOVOS FROM PEE PEE. THE SAME FULL AMOUNT OF 500IUS.
B) SAY FUCK GH AND GET A SHIT TON OF AAS FOR LIKE 300-400. I'M TALKING A VARIETY OF 3-4 VIALS OF TREN, PERHAPS SOME ADROL, OR SOME MORE PRIMO?

SHOULD I FUCK GH AT ~5IU A DAY AND REPLACE IT WITH MORE HORMONAS(LET'S SAY AN EXTRA 300-400MG A WEEK)?

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: RECOMMENDATIONS?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 11:45:47 AM »
There is so much scandal regarding GH right now.  Why the fuck ANYONE is using Chinese GH, blues, kigs, hyges, whatever is beyond me.  Shit coming back tested at zero GH in it.  Go check out the threads over at ProMuscle. 

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 11:56:13 AM »
Trust my life w peepee.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
RIGHT BUT DO I SPEND MONEY AND GET PEE PEE SHIT OR SHOULD I JUST SCRATCH GH, SAVE HALF THE STASH OF CASH ID PAY AND GET 5-6 MORE VIALS OF AAS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 12:13:47 PM »
RIGHT BUT DO I SPEND MONEY AND GET PEE PEE SHIT OR SHOULD I JUST SCRATCH GH, SAVE HALF THE STASH OF CASH ID PAY AND GET 5-6 MORE VIALS OF AAS?

Just get more tren for now no sleep... TheGh market is fucjing crazy. Obviously PP is g2g, but you are still a VERY young bodybuilder. You are nojus fresh 25 like me and you arent rearden's age. We need gh now. But I sure as fuck was good with just AAS at your Age and I was fucking huge. I was by far the biggest guy at my huge university with no gh.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
Just get more tren for now no sleep... TheGh market is fucjing crazy. Obviously PP is g2g, but you are still a VERY young bodybuilder. You are nojus fresh 25 like me and you arent rearden's age. We need gh now. But I sure as fuck was good with just AAS at your Age and I was fucking huge. I was by far the biggest guy at my huge university with no gh.

YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT. I SHOULD JUST GET SOME TREN, SAVE THE 500-700 HUNDRED OF DOLLARS AND SAY FUCK GH RIGHT NOW. BUT I KEPT HEARING SUCH GREAT THINGS MAN, I WANTED TO EXPLODE INTO DIFFERENT DIMENSION.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 12:36:51 PM »

THIS IS WHAT I AM GONNA DO CAUSE THATS PROBABLY THE ONLY THING I CAN GENUINELY AFFORD.

I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS KAMI KIGTROPINA TILL MONDAY. IF NO GOOD, THEN IM USING TREN AND JUST GOING TO KEEP ORDERING THAT.

IF THIS IS BUNK, IT'S ON. IT'S AN ALL YOU CAN EAT HORMONA BUFFET.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:08 PM »
Elitropins

misterrut1

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:26 PM »
I'm not convinced all of it is bunk yet.  Too many glowing
reviews to ignore.  I never felt anything at time of injection from elitropins and they are legit as hell.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 12:59:59 PM »
Absolutely Plan A.

we need gh and tren. and please, please avoid big blue vial brands. tops stamp double xx or something similar

this sh!t cause insane edema, complete garbage sir.

FRAID I CAN'T MAN.

JUST DONT GOT FUNDS. I CAN SPEND THE 300-400 AND GET SOME MORE EQ,PRIMO, AND/OR TREN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 01:01:43 PM »
lol what's up with that pee pee surname, sounds weird xD

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
Nosleep what are you trying to bro?  Are you going to compete anytime soon(like this year) or are you just putting on size at the moment?  If you just need size I think you will be fine with no GH at least for a while.  You are like 18-20 right?  I mean I know it's not popular on this board, but a good old test/deca/dbol cycle would do you right.  Then do something like swap out deca for eq or just do eq the whole time, lower test, up anabolic, add in tren, rinse and repeat.  When you are ready to compete maybe you will be in a place to afford some GH.
Here where I live all the guys doing well at all even on the state level are at least using GH during prep.

madg

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 01:18:45 PM »
bro i told u already in other thread,u will be fine without gh u was run it long enough +u are young bump the tren and primmo then remove tren and blast adrol,then go on gh imo

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 01:24:31 PM »
I'm in same situation no sleep lost £2k in last 6minths on crappy bunk GH...could of put that in a trust fund for my lil girl :/ but like gh15 says this is a sickness n I can't stop! But I am gna fuck off GH now. Just tren it to the max.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
Nosleep what are you trying to bro?  Are you going to compete anytime soon(like this year) or are you just putting on size at the moment?  If you just need size I think you will be fine with no GH at least for a while.  You are like 18-20 right?  I mean I know it's not popular on this board, but a good old test/deca/dbol cycle would do you right.  Then do something like swap out deca for eq or just do eq the whole time, lower test, up anabolic, add in tren, rinse and repeat.  When you are ready to compete maybe you will be in a place to afford some GH.
Here where I live all the guys doing well at all even on the state level are at least using GH during prep.

IM JUST A REGULAR GYMRAT/MEATHEAD. 21 YEARS OLD. JUST TURNED 21 1 MONTH AGO.

I JUST WANNA BE BIG AND LEAN NOT BLOOFY AND FAT.

RUNNIN

440 PRIMO
250 TEST
150 MASTERONA

WILL CHANGE THIS TO

440 PRIMO
250 TEST
150 MAST
300 TREN

ILL REPLACE PRIMO IN A 6 WEEKS OR SO WITH 600 EQ AND MAYBE AN EXTRA 100MG OF MASTERONA.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 01:30:25 PM »
i feel for you man,

this is a very, very shitty situation

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »
i feel for you man,

this is a very, very shitty situation

ITS OKAY, I LIVE AND LEARN. IM JUST GONNA GO ON THIS HORMONA BUFFET NOW. FUCK PEOPLE. HORMONAS ARE CHEAP BRO.

I MAY JUST GO PRIMO, TREN, EQ, AND PROP AND MAST ALL TOGETHER. AND BLOW THE FUCK UP. IDK WHAT IM GONNA DO, BUT WHATEVER I DO DECIDE ON...IM GONNA DO IT BIG.

TIMES PRECIOUS AND I CANNOT GET THESE YEARS BACK, AND I CAN EASILY AFFORD RUNNING 1-1.5 GRAMS OF GEAR A WEEK. EASILY. BUDGETING THE GH WAS KILLING ME FINANCIALLY, IM YOUNG ILL TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND FOCUS ON GROWTH HORMONA WHEN I FINANCIALLY CAN CONSISTENTLY. I TOLD PP THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 01:46:22 PM »
dude he just said he can't afford gh

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »
Does any1 know the actual cost of making pharma grade GH?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
Get a bunch of AAS, screw the GH with all the crap that is out there right now.
Get plenty of tren and some good anabolics.
The golden age guys looked great without GH.
Not saying GH isn't awesome, but it is too much of a gamble right now.
AAS is way better bang for the buck right now.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 03:45:36 PM »
Still to much mentoning of names

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 03:57:13 PM »
personal advice, and i feel like i can give u soem because i like you for no reason, but my personal advice is to relax on the bodybuilding front.. you do not need to be an hgh+aas giant right now, u got a lot of stuff to worry about, when the funds come they come, go and live life and distract urself from the stress that bodybuilding has caused u reccently. my 2 cents

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »
Elitropins

eli, rips and novos. only thing i trust right now.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2012, 04:13:51 PM »
There is so much scandal regarding GH right now.  Why the fuck ANYONE is using Chinese GH, blues, kigs, hyges, whatever is beyond me.  Shit coming back tested at zero GH in it.  Go check out the threads over at ProMuscle. 

im confused here,,,the thread on promuscle says their gh tested overdosed?  now do i think this is a legit test?  hell no.  but the test they supposedly did shows it had legit gh and overdosed, not that it contain no GH

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
I JUST TRUST THANKS AND NOVOS AND ND BLUES NOW, BUT IM NOT REAL STRESSED ANYMORE. I TOLD U BEFORE I WOULD HAVE A MELTDOWN IF MINE WERE BUNK. IT COULD'VE BEEN WORSE.I WAS ABOUT TO GO PUT$450 ON MY TAB FOR A HUGE ORDER FROM STRANGER AND JUST JUICE MYSELF TO THE GILLS,ALL YOU CAN EAT HORMONA STYLE.

BUT ILL JUST ADD SOME TREN TO THE MIX AND LIVE MY LIFE. IM ALREADY IN REAL GOOD SHAPE AND ONLY IMPROVING, AND SOONER THAN LATER ILL BE ADDING ONE OF THE MOST POTENT IF NOT THE MOST POTENT HORMONES IN MY BODY.

IM PISSED I LOST ALL THIS MONEY, BUT I AM HAPPY THAT I HAVE SOME GOLD LITERALLY IN A VIAL THAT DOES DAMAGE. I GOTTA BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I GOT IN THIS CASE...AND ABUSE IT.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO